List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: what would you do if u were Jasno Morgan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what would you do if u were Jasno Morgan

Started by Kelly07 at 2007/06/04 09:25AM
    Latest post: 2007/06/04 06:00PM, Views: 270, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/06/04 09:25AM
    what would you do if u were Jason Morgan
    Kelly07

if you were in his shoes, what would u do???

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/06/04 09:28AM
    #2   2007/06/04 10:58AM
    Re: what would you do if u were Jasno Morgan
    luvemall

Quote Kelly07: if you were in his shoes, what would u do???

GO HAPPILY TO JAIL AND BEG THE GUARDS TO PLEEAASSSEE NOT LET ANYONE IN TO VISIT!!!!THEN TAKE A LONG OVERDUE NAP WITHOUT ANY WOMEN CRYING ABOUT WHAT THEY CAN'T HAVE, WHAT I CAN'T HAVE, HOW MUCH THEY LOVE ME, HOW DANGEROUS MY LIFE IS, AND JUST TAKE A BREAK LOL

Seriously, I'm not sure what I'd do about the women, but I do know I would claim my son, and to he!! with ANYONE that didn't like it.

#3   2007/06/04 11:22AM
    Vanrainmom

Quote luvemall:
    Quote Kelly07: if you were in his shoes, what would u do???

GO HAPPILY TO JAIL AND BEG THE GUARDS TO PLEEAASSSEE NOT LET ANYONE IN TO VISIT!!!!THEN TAKE A LONG OVERDUE NAP WITHOUT ANY WOMEN CRYING ABOUT WHAT THEY CAN'T HAVE, WHAT I CAN'T HAVE, HOW MUCH THEY LOVE ME, HOW DANGEROUS MY LIFE IS, AND JUST TAKE A BREAK LOL

Seriously, I'm not sure what I'd do about the women, but I do know I would claim my son, and to he!! with ANYONE that didn't like it.

I totally agree - claim your son and to heck with these simpering women.

#4   2007/06/04 11:28AM
    LovingLucky

Well, first I would get rid of my anger by screaming as loud as possible. Then, I would claim my son, go apologize to the Q's,and tell Carly where to put her relationship with Jax.

I would also tell the females of PC to get a therapist and go cry to some one else!

LOL, just messin wicha!

#5   2007/06/04 11:30AM
    ilovejasonmo...

I would realize that my "son" was more important to me than Sonny is.... I would quit working for Sonny, knowing that I had plenty of money in my bank account and I would also know that the Quartermaines would welcome me back with welcome arms! I would buy a really nice house! I would fill it full of furniture and lots and lots of toys! After that I would go to Elizabeth and tell her about all of the changes that I made - ask her to pack her and the kids up and come make a home with me, so we could be a family! After settling into my new home with my new family, I would probably open up some sort of business! Maybe an art gallery... Somewhere his wife could show off her talents! Then all of their dreams could come true!

#6   2007/06/04 11:30AM
    Vanrainmom

Quote LovingLucky: Well, first I would get rid of my anger by screaming as loud as possible. Then, I would claim my son, go apologize to the Q's,and tell Carly where to put her relationship with Jax.

I would also tell the females of PC to get a therapist and go cry to some one else!

LOL, just messin wicha!

LOL Excellent ideas! Hope the writers are reading this!!

#7   2007/06/04 11:33AM
    LovingLucky

Quote Vanrainmom:
    Quote LovingLucky: Well, first I would get rid of my anger by screaming as loud as possible. Then, I would claim my son, go apologize to the Q's,and tell Carly where to put her relationship with Jax.

LOL, just messin wicha!

LOL Excellent ideas! Hope the writers are reading this!!

LOL

#8   2007/06/04 05:56PM
    SamMogan

I would let the Lawyer get me out like they always do. Tell Liz he is going to fight for joint custody and he and Sam go to the island.More beach sceens please with Steve's shirt offffff

#9   2007/06/04 06:00PM
    liz-fan

Quote ilovejasonmorgan: I would realize that my "son" was more important to me than Sonny is.... I would quit working for Sonny, knowing that I had plenty of money in my bank account and I would also know that the Quartermaines would welcome me back with welcome arms! I would buy a really nice house! I would fill it full of furniture and lots and lots of toys! After that I would go to Elizabeth and tell her about all of the changes that I made - ask her to pack her and the kids up and come make a home with me, so we could be a family! After settling into my new home with my new family, I would probably open up some sort of business! Maybe an art gallery... Somewhere his wife could show off her talents! Then all of their dreams could come true!

ITA!!!! Nothing else to be said!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list