List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Has anyone heard(Lucky spumer).....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Has anyone heard(Lucky spumer).....

Started by luvemall at 2007/06/04 07:56AM
    Latest post: 2007/06/04 01:15PM, Views: 425, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/06/04 07:56AM
    Has anyone heard(Lucky spumer).....
    luvemall

that we may THINK Lucky is back on the pills, but maybe he's undercover?

Curious if anyone has heard ANYTHING like this out there, I think it could be interesting if there is ANY truth to it.

#2   2007/06/04 08:08AM
    Re: Has anyone heard(Lucky spumer).....
    MIZZTHANG313

Quote luvemall: that we may THINK Lucky is back on the pills, but maybe he's undercover?

Curious if anyone has heard ANYTHING like this out there, I think it could be interesting if there is ANY truth to it.

I actually read that spoiler months ago on an MSN groups "General Hospital Happenings Two" site. It's a really good spoiler/spumor site. Very reliable. I've been getting spoilers from this site since Sep 2006. I think the host (Shirley) gets her info from the actual writers, she's really good. The server started acting up back in March 07 but there is a link on the page that directs you to the "replacement" (if you will) site. Hope this reply is useful to you.

#3   2007/06/04 08:20AM
    luvemall

Quote MIZZTHANG313:
    Quote luvemall: that we may THINK Lucky is back on the pills, but maybe he's undercover?

I actually read that spoiler months ago on an MSN groups "General Hospital Happenings Two" site. It's a really good spoiler/spumor site. Very reliable. I've been getting spoilers from this site since Sep 2006. I think the host (Shirley) gets her info from the actual writers, she's really good. The server started acting up back in March 07 but there is a link on the page that directs you to the "replacement" (if you will) site. Hope this reply is useful to you.

Yeah Thanks!!

#4   2007/06/04 09:47AM
    mommymccormick

Quote MIZZTHANG313:

Same thing I read, supposedly, Ric is gonna have Lucky into deep cover and by the way he looks and is acting everyone is gonna think he is back on pills but it won't be true, It has been a while since I read those spoilers so I guess we'll have to wait to see how all this baby stuff plays out, then see what Lucky will do after that.

Kelley

#5   2007/06/04 01:15PM
    Cherie_Amor

YMMV.

GH Happenings is a GrainofSalt2.com

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list