List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: am i the only lucky and liz fan???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

am i the only lucky and liz fan???

Started by CAcowgirl at 2007/06/03 04:42PM
    Latest post: 2007/06/04 10:06AM, Views: 803, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/06/03 10:20PM
    Re: am i the only lucky and liz fan???
    Vanrainmom

I have watched on and off for years and I am new here - but I don't understand why Lucky is so wimpy. He was always the coolest kid on the block - and as he grew up he was so together. Now he is just this simpering dumbo. How could he possibly be the Man that could be a great husband and father. Sheesh - he is Not the man he used to be. Who can root for him now?

#12   2007/06/04 05:38AM
    luvemall

Quote Vanrainmom: I have watched on and off for years and I am new here - but I don't understand why Lucky is so wimpy. He was always the coolest kid on the block - and as he grew up he was so together. Now he is just this simpering dumbo. How could he possibly be the Man that could be a great husband and father. Sheesh - he is Not the man he used to be. Who can root for him now?

We can blame the writers They have turned ALL 4 of the characters in this s/l into da*m near polar oppisites of their former selves.It's sad really Fans are finding it harder to stand behind their fave's because TPTB decided to have them all invaded by POD PEOPLE!! I am still for JaSam even though they are both driving me crazy, and I'm still all for Lucky and Liz to find their happily ever after. I try to stay positive.lol Of course this is a saop and the writers will ultimately do whatever they're gonna do We'll just have to wait and see

#13   2007/06/04 06:06AM
    kellymonaco1

I like Lucky and Liz together . Yes Im a Jasam fan but also a Nikolas and Emily fan and Lucky and Liz fan.
    Lucky and Liz are great together they have history together and chemistry.
    I say d'ont loose hope on them .

#14   2007/06/04 06:42AM
    CHJS

Quote luvemall:
    Quote Vanrainmom: I have watched on and off for years and I am new here - but I don't understand why Lucky is so wimpy. He was always the coolest kid on the block - and as he grew up he was so together. Now he is just this simpering dumbo. How could he possibly be the Man that could be a great husband and father. Sheesh - he is Not the man he used to be. Who can root for him now?

We can blame the writers They have turned ALL 4 of the characters in this s/l into da*m near polar oppisites of their former selves.It's sad really Fans are finding it harder to stand behind their fave's because TPTB decided to have them all invaded by POD PEOPLE!! I am still for JaSam even though they are both driving me crazy, and I'm still all for Lucky and Liz to find their happily ever after. I try to stay positive.lol Of course this is a saop and the writers will ultimately do whatever they're gonna do We'll just have to wait and see

Yes, all of our characters have changed. I love the thing about the Pod People, that describes it perfectly doesnt it? LOL
    I of course am a full fledged JASAM fan also, but I do love Lucky and know he has did things in the past that was hard for Liz to get over, but I think she is treating him bad right now. I do however think they use to be so sweet together and Lucky does love her very much. I hope they will work it through and be happy together once again. I cant see Lucky with anyone else but Liz!

#15   2007/06/04 07:31AM
    mommymccormick

Quote luvemall:

All I have to say is ITA!!! I like the POD PEOPLE Idea, I have been calling them BIZZARO PEOPLE, I told my mom the other day, it's like all 4 of these characters are the BIZZARO version and the real characters are lost somewhere!!!! (I don't know if some of you guys are old enough to remember BIZZARO, but he was the exact opposite of SUPERMAN , and on his planet there was an exact opposite version of everyone here on earth, if you ever watched THE SUPERFRIENDS, that is) LMAO!!!! I just wish we could get them back, and Jason and Sam and Liz and Lucky could all live HAPPILY EVER AFTER, but in SOAPS that is a really tall order!!! And one that will probably never come true!!!! But I really do think I could be satisfied with Happy For A While, COME ON PTB!!!!!

Kelley

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/06/04 07:32AM
    #16   2007/06/04 07:51AM
    luvemall

Quote mommymccormick:
    Quote luvemall:

All I have to say is ITA!!! I like the POD PEOPLE Idea, I have been calling them BIZZARO PEOPLE, I told my mom the other day, it's like all 4 of these characters are the BIZZARO version and the real characters are lost somewhere!!!! (I don't know if some of you guys are old enough to remember BIZZARO, but he was the exact opposite of SUPERMAN , and on his planet there was an exact opposite version of everyone here on earth, if you ever watched THE SUPERFRIENDS, that is) LMAO!!!! I just wish we could get them back, and Jason and Sam and Liz and Lucky could all live HAPPILY EVER AFTER, but in SOAPS that is a really tall order!!! And one that will probably never come true!!!! But I really do think I could be satisfied with Happy For A While, COME ON PTB!!!!!

Kelley

I love it!! BIZZARO PC!!LMAO!! It could explain a lot.

I just REALLY want some resolution as I'm sure we all do!!!

Here's to hoping(raising a glass for a toast)that TPTB end this s/l SOON!CHEERS!

#17   2007/06/04 10:06AM
    mommymccormick

Quote luvemall:
    Quote mommymccormick:
    Quote luvemall:

Kelley

I love it!! BIZZARO PC!!LMAO!! It could explain a lot.

I just REALLY want some resolution as I'm sure we all do!!!

Here's to hoping(raising a glass for a toast)that TPTB end this s/l SOON!CHEERS!

I'm holding my glass up high, Cheers to you too!!!!

Kelley

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list