List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: am i the only lucky and liz fan???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

am i the only lucky and liz fan???

Started by CAcowgirl at 2007/06/03 04:42PM
    Latest post: 2007/06/04 10:06AM, Views: 741, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/06/03 04:42PM
    am i the only lucky and liz fan???
    CAcowgirl

i think i am the only person who actually like them together believe it OR NOT...are there anyone else who likes lucky and elizabeth???

#2   2007/06/03 04:49PM
    Re: am i the only lucky and liz fan???
    GHlover21

I love Lucky and Liz!! I first started to love them when Lucy was very supportive of Liz when she was raped. It was very sad when he died in the fire, and when he came back he was very different. I hated it when ever he would pick fights with Jason, but then they got back to their old ways and I fell in love with them all over again. IMO Lucky is Liz's best suitor ever, and I always like her character better when they are together (except for now)!

#3   2007/06/03 04:50PM
    LovingLucky

I used to be a HUGE Elizabeth and Lucky fan...I was crazy for them!...but then this lie got bigger and bigger...and Lucky always looks like an idiot around her now...so if they break up for a while and Lucky starts to look like his old self, and they are COMPLETELY honest with each other...then I will support them!

#4   2007/06/03 04:54PM
    CAcowgirl

why can't it still be like the old lucky and liz before maxi ever came along? that sucks that the writters will bring liason into the world because they know everybody likes them 2gether they are just making it so people will get all mad at liz likeon fridays they leave it with a question that makes us wonder bout' the answer until we go out of our soap obsessed minds!

#5   2007/06/03 04:58PM
    LovingLucky

Quote CAcowgirl: why can't it still be like the old lucky and liz before maxi ever came along? that sucks that the writters will bring liason into the world because they know everybody likes them 2gether they are just making it so people will get all mad at liz likeon fridays they leave it with a question that makes us wonder bout' the answer until we go out of our soap obsessed minds!

ITA!

#6   2007/06/03 05:13PM
    GHlover21

I for one do not want Liason, because personally when Liz was "with" Jason she was so different, and she seemed to try to act bad (which does not suit her), some might call it that she was acting free though. Whatever you call it I did not like it! It may be the fact that I love Jason and Robin, and felt that they were doing a repeat of the good girl/bad boy thing. With Ric she was kind of rude (to put it nicely), but in all fairness to her he is (and was) a wacko. JMO, but if Liric or Liason occurs, then it does not matter anyway because it is just a show, so I will get over it.

#7   2007/06/03 05:17PM
    LovingLucky

Quote GHlover21: I for one do not want Liason, because personally when Liz was "with" Jason she was so different, and she seemed to try to act bad (which does not suit her), some might call it that she was acting free though. Whatever you call it I did not like it! It may be the fact that I love Jason and Robin, and felt that they were doing a repeat of the good girl/bad boy thing. With Ric she was kind of rude (to put it nicely), but in all fairness to her he is (and was) a wacko. JMO, but if Liric or Liason occurs, then it does not matter anyway because it is just a show, so I will get over it.

LOL, I think sometimes we all need a little reminder that its just a show

#8   2007/06/03 06:18PM
    luvemall

Quote GHlover21: I for one do not want Liason, because personally when Liz was "with" Jason she was so different, and she seemed to try to act bad (which does not suit her), some might call it that she was acting free though. Whatever you call it I did not like it! It may be the fact that I love Jason and Robin, and felt that they were doing a repeat of the good girl/bad boy thing. With Ric she was kind of rude (to put it nicely), but in all fairness to her he is (and was) a wacko. JMO, but if Liric or Liason occurs, then it does not matter anyway because it is just a show, so I will get over it.

ITA!! I happen to love Liz and Lucky. Being a 30+ year old woman that is married to the boy I dated at 16 who happens to be my best friend, I am toally behind young love lasting a lifetime.JMO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/06/04 05:39AM
    #9   2007/06/03 06:29PM
    CAcowgirl

well at least i know i'm not the only liz and lucky fan and i DO believe in a long lasting love so far it's working for me i am in love with someone i've been with since freshman year.

#10   2007/06/03 10:05PM
    samlover

im a huge liz and lucky fan and im not saying that jus cuz im a jasam fan liz and lucky has been together 4 like 10 years she was with him before jason and she will always go back 2 him cause he is her first love and her true love and lucky adores liz and he would do any thing for her and people have seem to forgot that he has done more things 4 liz than jason has ever done 4 her i dont now wats wrong with her she has a good man and she needs to hold on to him 4 dear life cause if she dont someone is going 2 come and scoop him away

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list