List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: If you could have any life on gh which would it be???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If you could have any life on gh which would it be???

Started by CAcowgirl at 2007/06/03 04:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/06/03 04:53PM, Views: 178, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/06/03 04:26PM
    If you could have any life on gh which would it be???
    CAcowgirl

mine would be lulu's or carly's. i am a huge jax fan but i love milo, although i think i'm the only one who loves milo but again i love spenelli and i would never date my step-bro...NO WAY!!! but she is going through a hard time... and carly is too...

#2   2007/06/03 04:28PM
    Re: If you could have any life on gh which would it be???
    ilovejasonmo...

I would be Elizabeth Morgan - I would've married Jason if he ask me! I don't care if it was just about the baby ! I could make him fall in love with me!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3   2007/06/03 04:32PM
    CAcowgirl

i would too. but i wouldn't want to break lucky's heart. and i think i would've stayed with lucky if he asked me too i am a lucky and liz fan...something VERY rare. but i wouldn't mind jason and liz i love jason but i love lucky i guess a little more...

#4   2007/06/03 04:53PM
    LovingLucky

I would be Elizabeth for sure...she has Lucky, Luke, and the rest of the Spencers in her life. Who wouldn't want that?!!!

It would be great to be the one Lucky gives so many hugs to . I would've forgiven him quickly after he cheated, and I wouldn't have slep with Jason, however.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list