List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: WHO IS GETTING TIRED OF SAM AND HER WINEING?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHO IS GETTING TIRED OF SAM AND HER WINEING?

Started by chriseliza at 2007/06/03 02:50PM
    Latest post: 2007/06/04 10:28AM, Views: 343, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/06/03 02:50PM
    WHO IS GETTING TIRED OF SAM AND HER WINEING?
    chriseliza

IAM SHE IS A CRY BABY

#2   2007/06/03 05:20PM
    Re: WHO IS GETTING TIRED OF SAM AND HER WINEING?
    liz-fan

I love the old Sam!!! Not that I want her with Jason. I want to see her with Lucky and give him some edge but only if old strong, cool Sam returns otherwise send her to psycho ward.

#3   2007/06/03 06:35PM
    CAcowgirl

i miss the old sam. where is she???
    i am getting tired of her whinning why won't she just tell jason and get a pound off his shoulder and let him know that she loves him and forgives him besides letting him tell er' he for sure won't cause liz said NOT to and he wouldn't break er' heart

#4   2007/06/03 07:55PM
    malefan101

I am too,But i think she is scared of loosing Jason and will try and do anything to keep him. She is not stupid,She knows that Jason has a history with Liz.And now a child with Liz,She has to freak out.

#5   2007/06/03 10:13PM
    Vanrainmom

I don't care what their history is - but I think any man worth his salt would get rid of who Sam has become. If she's not drunk, she is taunting him. She has to know that he has been supportive of her and all of her flaws from the beginning. I think the fact we never see them together other than him giving her cuddles after she's thrown up drunk means the end (for a while anyway). Who would want this Sam?

#6   2007/06/04 08:19AM
    rozzie

I love Sam but what happen to the old, strong, con-woman Sam? How can someone with Sam's background be so stupid when it comes to Amelia? And another thing. Didn't Carly go through the same thing and was told she couldn't have another baby and then she took treatments? Why can't Sam. I really would like to see Sam and Jason have their own baby and Liz her sorry @$$ needs to get a real life. Go SAM AND JASON!!!!

#7   2007/06/04 08:31AM
    luvemall

WHO IS GETTING TIRED OF ALL THEIR WHINNING? LOL

That's the Question I'd ask.

OK I'm not trying to offend ANYONE but I just noticed and LMAO when I did....Topic"WHO IS TIRED OF SAM AND HER WINEING?".....I'm thinking at first acting like a cry-baby, then I look again and see WINEing not whinning.The way she's been drinking lately I just thought, HOW FUNNY.
    Anyway, I just thought I'd share.

#8   2007/06/04 09:21AM
    ghsince1972

I think all of us are sick of her whining!!!

#9   2007/06/04 10:28AM
    Vanrainmom

Quote luvemall: WHO IS GETTING TIRED OF ALL THEIR WHINNING? LOL

That's the Question I'd ask.

OK I'm not trying to offend ANYONE but I just noticed and LMAO when I did....Topic"WHO IS TIRED OF SAM AND HER WINEING?".....I'm thinking at first acting like a cry-baby, then I look again and see WINEing not whinning.The way she's been drinking lately I just thought, HOW FUNNY.
    Anyway, I just thought I'd share.

Oh dear - now I get the pun. Well I guess I am tired of both types of Whines

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list