List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I want to know what does scotty baldwin have to gain if he gets custody of laura

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I want to know what does scotty baldwin have to gain if he gets custody of laura

Started by dolfunlover32 at 2007/06/01 10:33AM
    Latest post: 2007/06/04 01:20PM, Views: 906, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/06/02 05:03PM
    Re: I want to know what does scotty baldwin have to gain if he gets custody of laura
    JA-SAM

Quote mommymccormick:
    Quote RuRedy4This: Your right. But the Soap Opera reason is that Scotty is suppose to be the big donor remember the Spoiler, that someone would give Robin money to continue with her research into the brain, and the donor is Scotty. Scotty, is watching Laura's family, the people she love just sit back and watch her waste away. Luck didn't even want to do the procedure with out being forced by Robin and Patty Cakes. Scotty wants what is good for Laura, yes it might benegit him, he hopes, but I love Scotty. He was my teen idol.

This is one time when ITA, with every word you said here, Scotty want's to get the custody of Laura, so he can spend his millions of dollars trying to find a cure for her, he will be Robin's annonymous donor and she will find the cure and wake Laura up for good, and if Laura wants to hate on Scotty for doing it all for her, when she wakes up, then that will be her perogative, but he is doing everything he can FOR HER, NOT FOR REVENGE, HE LOVES HER MORE THAN ANYONE HE HAS EVER BEEN WITH, even with Dominique, Laura will still always be his ONE TRUE LOVE. And her family is just sitting there letting her rot away, Don't get me wrong here, I LOVE all the Spencer Clan, they are my fav family on GH but just look at Nic with all his money and influence, they could have been doing something but they have not, so Scotty will get custody, and he will find a way to bring her back to us, if she doesn't understand that he did it for her then so be it, but I think she will understand and thank him for giving her life back, when no one else took the time and effort to fight for it, They gave us a little hint yesterday when Scotty went to GH and was asking Patrick and Robin about the research and the cure, this is what will happen, IMO!!!!

Kelley

I think you are right about this Kelley. He wants to have custody so he can take her somewhere else to have other doctors research to find a cure. I think it would be terrific if he could do that.

#12   2007/06/02 05:24PM
    Re: I want to know what does scotty baldwin have to gain if he gets custody of laura
    LovingLucky

I think he just wants to have something over Luke. To finally win.

And probably to find a cure.

#13   2007/06/02 07:56PM
    iLoveLogan90

Quote mommymccormick:
    Quote RuRedy4This: Your right. But the Soap Opera reason is that Scotty is suppose to be the big donor remember the Spoiler, that someone would give Robin money to continue with her research into the brain, and the donor is Scotty. Scotty, is watching Laura's family, the people she love just sit back and watch her waste away. Luck didn't even want to do the procedure with out being forced by Robin and Patty Cakes. Scotty wants what is good for Laura, yes it might benegit him, he hopes, but I love Scotty. He was my teen idol.

This is one time when ITA, with every word you said here, Scotty want's to get the custody of Laura, so he can spend his millions of dollars trying to find a cure for her, he will be Robin's annonymous donor and she will find the cure and wake Laura up for good, and if Laura wants to hate on Scotty for doing it all for her, when she wakes up, then that will be her perogative, but he is doing everything he can FOR HER, NOT FOR REVENGE, HE LOVES HER MORE THAN ANYONE HE HAS EVER BEEN WITH, even with Dominique, Laura will still always be his ONE TRUE LOVE. And her family is just sitting there letting her rot away, Don't get me wrong here, I LOVE all the Spencer Clan, they are my fav family on GH but just look at Nic with all his money and influence, they could have been doing something but they have not, so Scotty will get custody, and he will find a way to bring her back to us, if she doesn't understand that he did it for her then so be it, but I think she will understand and thank him for giving her life back, when no one else took the time and effort to fight for it, They gave us a little hint yesterday when Scotty went to GH and was asking Patrick and Robin about the research and the cure, this is what will happen, IMO!!!!

Kelley

ITA, with every last word!! I hope Scotty finds a cure to bring Laura back. My grandma says that she loved Laura with Scotty better than with Luke. I've never seen Laura and Scotty together (i took a break from watching for a while when i was younger) so I think it would be great if they were together again, my nana (great grandma) says 'Laura asked her mom to sign papers so she could marry Scotty..NOT Luke' she says it very funny . Also how funny would it be if Scotty and Laura were together and Logan turned out to be Scotty's son and he and Lulu were in love and...it would be funny. Kelley check out the LnL3 site...I have an idea for a fan-fic, lol . Nite all GH-ers. @(^_^)@ ~Heather~

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/06/02 07:57PM
    #14   2007/06/02 08:02PM
    amaes1959

This is my own opinion---he is afraid she will remember that it was him that killed Rick Webber and he will finally get what is coming to him.

#15   2007/06/02 08:14PM
    malefan101

Quote happi: After taking laura away from scotty, he's had nothing but
    hatered for Luke..it's not a matter of gaining anything
    it's all about REVENGE and scotty is going to have laura back,(for now)

YEP that is it

#16   2007/06/03 05:48PM
    mommymccormick

Quote iLoveLogan90:
    Quote mommymccormick:

Kelley

ITA, with every last word!! I hope Scotty finds a cure to bring Laura back. My grandma says that she loved Laura with Scotty better than with Luke. I've never seen Laura and Scotty together (i took a break from watching for a while when i was younger) so I think it would be great if they were together again, my nana (great grandma) says 'Laura asked her mom to sign papers so she could marry Scotty..NOT Luke' she says it very funny . Also how funny would it be if Scotty and Laura were together and Logan turned out to be Scotty's son and he and Lulu were in love and...it would be funny. Kelley check out the LnL3 site...I have an idea for a fan-fic, lol . Nite all GH-ers. @(^_^)@ ~Heather~

I'll come and check it out!!! All this with Scotty, will play out through the summer, something will happen and either Luke will take her and run off with her (for Tony's vacation) or Scotty will put up the money for Robin to get the research done to find a permanent cure for her!!! IMO!!!! We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out. But I am definately ready for some LUGAN!!! *)

Kelley

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/06/03 05:50PM
    #17   2007/06/04 08:19AM
    luvemall

First let me say I'm only posting my thoughts not necessarily my opinions.

Scotty believes Luke is dangerous to Laura. He BELIVES that Luke & Laura's whole life together was a cycle of abuse,that started w/rape,and he THINKS he's protcting Laura.

I also think that TPTB had to bring in a new player if they want to activly start looking for a miracle cure for Laura. Scotty will look for outsde sources, whereas the Family was content to sit and wait for someone to come to them. They took what Robin told them as the final word. Scotty won't, maybe this is an opportunity to bring Laura back...Who knows?

JMO of what the writers MAY BE thinking...

#18   2007/06/04 09:56AM
    mommymccormick

Quote RuRedy4This: When Scotty was talking to Laura he said that Ric was still alive and he went for help and when he got back Luke had taken Laura. I guess later he found out that Luke had taken Laura because its not said how he knews. I still don't believe that the Letter that was addressed to Luke, you know the one Lulu and Dillion opened that said Scotty did kill Rick. I will never believe that letter came from Alan. Scotty, would never let Laura take the blame for his killing someone. I believe that someone else finished off Rick and it was not Scotty. This is a case of WhoDunIt. Scotty, may say certain things to Laura but they are for her own good. You see he believe that she can hear what he is saying. Why was Laura telling Lucky, whom she was calling Scotty to help her, "Scotty you need to get me out of her and we can run away." She went on to say that Scotty know what to do, so maybe he knows something or made a promise to her to do something if somthing like this were to happen to her. She knew that Scotty would find a way to help her, Scotty is billionaire that that he has all of Dominigues money. He has always went for money thinking that he would impress Laura by getting rich. So, now that he has the money to see to it that she wakes up, Scotty will use all those billions to wake her up. Scotty, didn't kill Rick Webber but someone else did and was trying to blame it on her. Helena???? A curse on you Laura Spencer, maybe Laura has a drug in her that is making her like she is. Scotty may be a sleese but Luke by raping Scotty's wife when they were still married and in love, made him a sleeseball.

And I will always take up for Scotty, because Luke did Rape Scotty's wife. According to Gloria Monty, It was written as a Rape and it was a Rape. So, Luke is a Rapist. And he raped Scotty's wife and broke up their marriage in the process, he went to rape counseling with Laura and tried to do everything in his power to help her and he will be the one to wake her up. Scotty, didn't kill Rick Webber but Laura knows who did and that is why she is in that state, either that or she is drugged.

Scotty loves Laura and sometimes it doesn't matter how many years it has been, someone who really loves a person can forever love that person. This custoday trial is not about revenge, but if the Spencers want to think that then Scotty is just letting them do that, he is all about what will benefit Laura, not him.

The last time Lucky and Nik went to see Laura when she could stil communicate not coherantly, but talk she was calling Lucky Scotty and professing her love to Scotty.

Scotty would not let Luke into the room and if you watch the mvid on Youtube you will see that he was blocking the doorway so that Luke would not burst into the room. Lucky and Nik listened to their mom talk only about Scotty, I believe that Scotty didn't want Luke to hear Laura professing her love to (Scotty)because he didn't want to hurt Luke's feelings, and Scotty knew that Laura was lost in time.

Scotty is really a nice guy, Luke made him a bad guy. But when it comes to Laura Scotty will find someone who will find a cure for Laura, while the Spencer clan have given up on her. Luke has moved on with his life and remarried to Tracy who he no profess to love.

I love Scotty and am glad he got custody of Laura, but just watch Luke come in an mess it up.

Scotty Loves Laura

OMG!!! We are in complete agreement again!!! I am so glad that I am not the only one in Scotty's Cheering Section anymore...lol!!!!

Kelley

#19   2007/06/04 09:57AM
    mommymccormick

Quote luvemall: First let me say I'm only posting my thoughts not necessarily my opinions.

Scotty believes Luke is dangerous to Laura. He BELIVES that Luke & Laura's whole life together was a cycle of abuse,that started w/rape,and he THINKS he's protcting Laura.

I also think that TPTB had to bring in a new player if they want to activly start looking for a miracle cure for Laura. Scotty will look for outsde sources, whereas the Family was content to sit and wait for someone to come to them. They took what Robin told them as the final word. Scotty won't, maybe this is an opportunity to bring Laura back...Who knows?

JMO of what the writers MAY BE thinking...

That is so what I am hoping for, I think that is the reason Scotty wanted to get custody of her so he could use all his money to find a way to bring her back for good!!!!

Kelley

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list