List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Dr. Patrick and SAM...wha??...SPOILERS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dr. Patrick and SAM...wha??...SPOILERS

Started by topperwing at 2011/04/19 06:09PM
    Latest post: 2011/04/21 01:28PM, Views: 1858, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2011/04/19 06:23PM
    Re: Dr. Patrick and SAM...wha??...SPOILERS
    dwja

Right because this is the most unprofessional thing that has ever happened at gh?? If hospitals ran like gh you would have to put up with doctors acting unprofessional. A complete disregard for patient confidentiality and several other things. But on the upside one of the worlds best neurosurgeons would be there whether you bumped your head or sprained your ankle or anything else

#2   2011/04/19 06:47PM
    Kemofan2k11

As long as there wasn't any breech in hippa laws I'm not sure what the problem is.

#3   2011/04/19 06:53PM
    Poshy

Quote topperwing: how UNPROFESSIONAL of Patrick and Sam talking at gh (in the open, while people walked past them), discussing their privat issues...i couldnt believe it..AND Sam had the nerve to say she didnt like therapists while people walked by...if i heard a doctor tell people in the open about his lousy marriage i wouldnt want him for a doctor...i went to the emergency room once and a nurse was gossiping about another nurse and i REPORTED HER...unprofessional behavior..i was surprised they didnt go to the cafeteria or the roof or patricks office!!!!!!!!!!

Your schtick is getting old. Why are you watching?

#4   2011/04/19 11:24PM
    Monkey83

Quote dwja: Right because this is the most unprofessional thing that has ever happened at gh?? If hospitals ran like gh you would have to put up with doctors acting unprofessional. A complete disregard for patient confidentiality and several other things. But on the upside one of the worlds best neurosurgeons would be there whether you bumped your head or sprained your ankle or anything else

I was confused when I read your post, but after further reading i realized the original post must have been taken down. I don't see a problem with Sam and Patrick talking in the hall or wherever. This is the same show that had LuLu yelling at Liz about the Niz issue in the hospital. Is it something I'd want to see irl? No, but this is a show. The same show that NO ONE seems to knock on a door before barging in, with the exception of Maxie that time she knocked on Liz's door. I guess some people just feel the need to complain about everything.

#5   2011/04/20 07:51AM
    sweetcalililac

Quote Monkey83:
    Quote dwja: Right because this is the most unprofessional thing that has ever happened at gh?? If hospitals ran like gh you would have to put up with doctors acting unprofessional. A complete disregard for patient confidentiality and several other things. But on the upside one of the worlds best neurosurgeons would be there whether you bumped your head or sprained your ankle or anything else

I was confused when I read your post, but after further reading i realized the original post must have been taken down. I don't see a problem with Sam and Patrick talking in the hall or wherever. This is the same show that had LuLu yelling at Liz about the Niz issue in the hospital. Is it something I'd want to see irl? No, but this is a show. The same show that NO ONE seems to knock on a door before barging in, with the exception of Maxie that time she knocked on Liz's door. I guess some people just feel the need to complain about everything.

I completely agree with everything you just said. Patrick ad Sam are friends. It's perfectly reasonable that they would have a friendly conversation about personal matters. There's no need to bash everything that happens on this show. If you're that discontent, don't watch. Problem solved.

#6   2011/04/20 08:51AM
    Monkey83

Quote sweetcalililac:
    Quote Monkey83:

I completely agree with everything you just said. Patrick ad Sam are friends. It's perfectly reasonable that they would have a friendly conversation about personal matters. There's no need to bash everything that happens on this show. If you're that discontent, don't watch. Problem solved.

I also completely agree with everything you said. I think some people just like to complain. Oh well, I just try not to respond to them.

#7   2011/04/20 11:35AM
    OG88

I don't see a problem. .

#8   2011/04/20 11:57AM
    former-gher

Patrick ad Sam are friends. It's perfectly reasonable that they would have a friendly conversation about personal matters.

Really?
    How did that happen? I don't remember them throwing darts, or tossing back beers, or watching racing. Did she bring him coffee? Or Chinese food?

When did it happen? During her deaf days? Or when she had those headaches?

And what happened to her headaches? She almost blacked out while driving. Has she mentioned that to the OBGYN? Pregnancy might not be the best thing if she is prone to strokes. Why not ask her new best bud Patrick, the best neurosurgeon in the world, to run a quick MRI? OR doesn't her PI work allow her to afford health insurance? Times are tough.

How is she going to afford this uterus remodeling? That's elective surgery. Even great insurance won't cover that.

Let's just face it. Sam is the girl du jour. She will be featured in every single story and it won't make any sense. She is everybody's sloppy seconds. (We all know who should be the friend in whom Patrick and Robin confide, but that can't be because that character must be backburned so new fans don't realize she's been an integral part of the show for over a decade.)
    And now Sam is going to have Jason's sloppy seconds child. That actually does makes sense, since that was how they met. She was pregnant and unwanted by Jax and Sonny (her who's the daddy story) and Jason was there to clean-up Sonny's mess, as usual.
    It's pretty funny to me, a non-Sam fan, but I would think a true Sam fan would be upset that the girl doesn't get her own story - Like finding out who her father is ... where he is ...if he ever cared about her. A fully loaded soapy story just for her.

#9   2011/04/20 12:26PM
    JessJess

Quote former-gher:
    Patrick ad Sam are friends. It's perfectly reasonable that they would have a friendly conversation about personal matters.

Really?
    How did that happen? I don't remember them throwing darts, or tossing back beers, or watching racing. Did she bring him coffee? Or Chinese food?

When did it happen? During her deaf days? Or when she had those headaches?

And what happened to her headaches? She almost blacked out while driving. Has she mentioned that to the OBGYN? Pregnancy might not be the best thing if she is prone to strokes. Why not ask her new best bud Patrick, the best neurosurgeon in the world, to run a quick MRI? OR doesn't her PI work allow her to afford health insurance? Times are tough.

How is she going to afford this uterus remodeling? That's elective surgery. Even great insurance won't cover that.

Let's just face it. Sam is the girl du jour. She will be featured in every single story and it won't make any sense. She is everybody's sloppy seconds. (We all know who should be the friend in whom Patrick and Robin confide, but that can't be because that character must be backburned so new fans don't realize she's been an integral part of the show for over a decade.)
    And now Sam is going to have Jason's sloppy seconds child. That actually does makes sense, since that was how they met. She was pregnant and unwanted by Jax and Sonny (her who's the daddy story) and Jason was there to clean-up Sonny's mess, as usual.
    It's pretty funny to me, a non-Sam fan, but I would think a true Sam fan would be upset that the girl doesn't get her own story - Like finding out who her father is ... where he is ...if he ever cared about her. A fully loaded soapy story just for her.

Wow, hate much? If scrubs are not confiding in Liz, it is because she just lost her child. She needs time to greieve and morn her son. All soaps rotate the most popular characters in storylines. If Someone isn't getting the main stories it is usually because they are not the popular thing at the moment and that changes all the time.

But really sloppy seconds children? Is that what you think of children? That is really sad as many families have more than one child. So Cam is a sloppy second, Molly is a Sloppy second, and any other child not born first?

Here is an idea for you, find a show that the characters do exactly what you expect them to do in every situation and quit insulting children! Jess

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list