List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who From OLTL & AMC will wind up here on GH

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who From OLTL & AMC will wind up here on GH

Started by Axl Rose at 2011/04/15 05:35AM
    Latest post: 2011/07/01 09:11PM, Views: 3420, Replies: 44
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2011/04/15 05:35AM
    Who From OLTL & AMC will wind up here on GH
    Axl Rose

Which actors and or actresses do you see from One Life to Live or All My Children joining the GH cast since both soaps are being cancelled, since it is official, both AMC & OLTL are getting the axe, it is definitely happening, so which actors and or actresses do you want here on General Hospital:

Ted King (Tomas Delgado, OLTL)- Ted King returns to the show that basically made him what he is today, General Hospital, comes back as Lorenzo Alcazar back from the dead, because something tells me that Lorenzo is still alive and when he is still alive, that it will not only just be bad for Sonny, and Jason but also bad for Jax too since Jax helped Skye to steal Lorenzo's fortune, and bad for Skye since she stole the fortune and has his daughter Lila Rae

Lindsay Hartley (Cara Finn, All My Children)- I have been saying this for such a very long time, Lindsay Hartley should have always come to General Hospital instead of All My Children, Lindsay if she is here on GH, she can play a new character who becomes a love interest for either Johnny, Nikolas, and or Dante, I would pair her up with Dante.

Terri Colombino (Aubrey Wentworth, One Life to Live)- I would bring her on as a re-cast Sarah Webber, Steve and Liz's sister who we have heard mentions of recently as her being in California, I would bring Sarah back to GH, and have Terri play her as a re-cast and then have Terri replace Lisa Niles at the hospital by killing Lisa off and bringing Sarah back to GH working alongside her siblings

Those are the only 3 that I would have here on General Hospital

#2   2011/04/15 02:15PM
    Re: Who From OLTL & AMC will wind up here on GH
    blah blah blah

I agree with everything, except Lidnsay Hartly. I just feel like every soap shes on gets cancelled. Aka Passions, and now AMC. They should definatly bring back Lorenzo.

#3   2011/04/15 03:41PM
    Jasam4evr

Hmm, although I doubt any will really come over from AMC or OLTL, I'll play along.

Susan Lucci; This is not one I would like to see happen, but I think she is the most likely, she's either going to jump onto GH, or get her own talk show(which I would rather) I guess I just can't see her as anyone but Erica Cane, she's been in that role too long, I'm not sure she would know how not to act like Erica Cane.

Brittany Underwood (OLTL) I know she recently left OLTL, but I would love to see her on GH! If I could pick her role, I'd love her to be Sam's half sister!

Rebecca Budig (AMC) She's probably my first choice to come over from AMC or OLTL, because I have been watching her since I was younger, and she has always been my favorite soap actress.

#4   2011/04/16 05:37PM
    lovelyliz

I would love for Blair and the original Todd to come to Gh..love love them. Can't wait to see him come back. I like Dorian too but GH does not do good with the older vets they want young and newbies that no one cares for at least this person don't.

It would be nice for Blair to move to Port charles and open up a club because Gh does not have one. I can see Blair getting snatch up by any of the soaps she is a good actress & Beautiful. Go Blair!!!

#5   2011/04/16 05:48PM
    Axl Rose

Ted King One Life to Live as Lorenzo Alcazar back from the dead, Ted King he would be back in Port Charles and back on General Hospital, the role that made him into a mega star, Lorenzo he would be alive again, and Lorenzo would be back in Sonny and Jason's lives as a threat to them, and Lorenzo I would want to see him join forces with Johnny Zacchara & Anthony Zacchara. Lorenzo he can be a love interest for Carly, or even Olivia, and he can get revenge on Jax for helping Skye to steal his fortune in Spain. Lorenzo back from the dead comes back to take his daughter Lila Rae away from Skye, and take his fortune back from Skye.

Michael Easton One Life to Live as John McBain, John transfers from the Llanview PD becoming a cop on the PCPD, and John becomes a new resident of Port Charles. John would come up against not only Sonny, but also Jason too, and also against Johnny and Lorenzo trying to put all of them away, and John works alongside Dante, Lucky, and Mac.

Rebecca Budig All My Children as Greenlee Smythe, Greenlee brings her character from Pine Valley to Port Charles without Ryan, as I would have it, Greenlee broke up with Ryan and left Pine Valley to come here to Port Charles to start a new, and the What if Jason and Greenlee would be reunited, Greenlee/Jason/Sam triangle

#6   2011/04/16 07:10PM
    makeminerare

Oh, well.... None of them.... What's done is done....

#7   2011/04/17 05:29AM
    alissain

SUSAN LUCCI - I would love for her to bring Fusion to PC and give Kate some competition businesswise!

REBECCA BUDIG - single (No Ryan) it would be interesting to see her and Maxie to be business rivals as well.

JESSIE & ANGIE- I would like to see Jessie and Mac work together and see Lucky a little jealous of Jessie.

ANGIE - She would be a great asset to the GH hospital staff.

#8   2011/04/17 05:31AM
    alissain

Quote Axl Rose: Ted King One Life to Live as Lorenzo Alcazar back from the dead, Ted King he would be back in Port Charles and back on General Hospital, the role that made him into a mega star, Lorenzo he would be alive again, and Lorenzo would be back in Sonny and Jason's lives as a threat to them, and Lorenzo I would want to see him join forces with Johnny Zacchara & Anthony Zacchara. Lorenzo he can be a love interest for Carly, or even Olivia, and he can get revenge on Jax for helping Skye to steal his fortune in Spain. Lorenzo back from the dead comes back to take his daughter Lila Rae away from Skye, and take his fortune back from Skye.

Michael Easton One Life to Live as John McBain, John transfers from the Llanview PD becoming a cop on the PCPD, and John becomes a new resident of Port Charles. John would come up against not only Sonny, but also Jason too, and also against Johnny and Lorenzo trying to put all of them away, and John works alongside Dante, Lucky, and Mac.

Rebecca Budig All My Children as Greenlee Smythe, Greenlee brings her character from Pine Valley to Port Charles without Ryan, as I would have it, Greenlee broke up with Ryan and left Pine Valley to come here to Port Charles to start a new, and the What if Jason and Greenlee would be reunited, Greenlee/Jason/Sam triangle

OMG, I SO agree! I would LOVE to see John go up against Sonny - with Jessie on his team as well. I would also like Natalie to be with him too as a CSI worker of course!

#9   2011/04/17 05:44AM
    Axl Rose

Robert S. Woods (Bo Buchanan, One Life to Live) as a re-cast Jimmy Lee Holt, if you don't know who Jimmy Lee Holt is, he is Edward's illegitimate son with Beatrice LeSeur, and Jimmy Lee is the half-brother of Alan, Tracy, and Bradley Ward. So yes he is Edward's youngest son and youngest child, who has been gone from Port Charles for decades, and the last time Jimmy Lee was ever in town was 1985-86, so 25-26 years we haven't see Jimmy Lee Holt, and Robert S. Woods Bo he would be an awesome Jimmy Lee Holt

#10   2011/04/18 05:26AM
    Axl Rose

Michael Easton all day, as John McBain, and John crosses over shows and comes to General Hospital, and John comes to Port Charles and joins their police department becoming a cop on the PCPD force. John once he works in the PCPD, John would be working alongside Lucky, Dante, Ronnie, and Mac. John McBain he would go up against Sonny & Jason, and also go up against Johnny Zacchara too and Anthony Zacchara since Anthony is now out of prison, John would instantly clean up the mob violence in Port Charles and put all these mobsters behind bars.

John McBain he could even become a love interest for Sam, or even Carly

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list