List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Why was Liz wearing the GH T-shirt yesterday?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why was Liz wearing the GH T-shirt yesterday?

Started by JEAN35 at 2007/05/30 03:56AM
    Latest post: 2007/06/03 04:09PM, Views: 1252, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/05/30 05:49PM
    Re: Why was Liz wearing the GH T-shirt yesterday?
    soapnoitall

I am quiet sure GH used Liz "because she works at GH" to advertise the T-Shirt for them. If you go to the GH website, you will see that they have a store on their site and my guess is that You Can Buy That T~Shirt if you would like one. Same for AMC and possibly same for OLTL.

#12   2007/05/30 05:52PM
    soapnoitall

I also thought Liz was dressed properly for the occasion. She looked like a mom trying to show her boys a good time in the park.

#13   2007/05/30 06:04PM
    happi

Quote soapnoitall: I am quiet sure GH used Liz "because she works at GH" to advertise the T-Shirt for them. If you go to the GH website, you will see that they have a store on their site and my guess is that You Can Buy That T~Shirt if you would like one. Same for AMC and possibly same for OLTL.

Yes you can buy that shirt I have the same one in my drawer

#14   2007/05/30 06:14PM
    I-Heart-Liason

It's a promotional item that you can buy at abc.com They are 24.99

They had BH wear it to sell t-shirts. The same way they had her wear the necklace that Lucky gave her it was a promotional item that you could buy at sears or abc.com

Brie

#15   2007/05/30 06:15PM
    JL61

I like SAm but I love Jason with Liz always had I was so happy when you turned out to be the father. He will make a great father

#16   2007/05/30 06:31PM
    soapnoitall

thanks Happi and I-HEART-LIASON! That is pretty cool.

#17   2007/05/30 06:40PM
    pdames4

Quote luvemall:
    Quote CHJS: I guess that is the same reason Kelly had on that top the other day that was so offensive to everyone You think

The shirt Sam was wearing was far from offensive to me. I just look and think, jeez how nice would it be to look amazing in anything? I think both Sam AND Liz are beautiful women and the clothes they wear can't really hide that.

Totally agree. These are two beautiful women. I am loving Sam's new longer hair, but you're right both women are gorgeous.

#18   2007/05/31 09:49AM
    Chloe_Spirit

Quote JEAN35: I wonder why Liz was wearing the GH T-shirt yesterday? Maybe she is trying to win over some fans by advertising GH. I dont think it will work since everything that came out of her mouth was a lie. I will be so glad when Lucky and the whole Spencer family find out that she isnt the best thing to happen to Lucky, maybe the worse.

Liz is not a real person. I'm sure the shirt was handed to the actress by people in the wardrobe department. And why would she need to advertise a show to people who are already watching it, maybe they wanted her to advertise the shirt!
    I thought the shirt was cute. You can get them on 80's.com (and I'm sure there are other sites too)
    There's also a sight that sells shirts that say "Corinthos/Morgan in '08" and "Spinelli is my homeboy" (Maybe we'll see Jason wearing one of those on the show! LOL)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/31 09:52AM
    #19   2007/06/02 04:48PM
    lighthouse112

I really like the GH shirt!! I would love to have one!!!

Tammy

#20   2007/06/02 08:27PM
    malefan101

Quote lighthouse112: I really like the GH shirt!! I would love to have one!!!

Tammy

Me too if they made it in a mans size.I would wear it to my local bar that i go too.I get alot of jokes made about me there because they know i watch the show.But when the guys come in with there wifes or girl friends.They get mad at me because we talk about GH and they are all fans of the show

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list