List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Why was Liz wearing the GH T-shirt yesterday?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why was Liz wearing the GH T-shirt yesterday?

Started by JEAN35 at 2007/05/30 03:56AM
    Latest post: 2007/06/03 04:09PM, Views: 1269, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/05/30 05:58AM
    Re: Why was Liz wearing the GH T-shirt yesterday?
    fireball

Quote JEAN35: I wonder why Liz was wearing the GH T-shirt yesterday? Maybe she is trying to win over some fans by advertising GH. I dont think it will work since everything that came out of her mouth was a lie. I will be so glad when Lucky and the whole Spencer family find out that she isnt the best thing to happen to Lucky, maybe the worse.

Maybe wardrobe thought she would look good in it,mmm,which she did!Loving Liz and Jason.

#2   2007/05/30 06:43AM
    lcmom01

Quote JEAN35: I wonder why Liz was wearing the GH T-shirt yesterday? Maybe she is trying to win over some fans by advertising GH. I dont think it will work since everything that came out of her mouth was a lie. I will be so glad when Lucky and the whole Spencer family find out that she isnt the best thing to happen to Lucky, maybe the worse.

Every place I've ever worked, I've gotten t-shirts with the logo on it. I'm sure, with all the Nurse's Balls Liz has been a part of, or other things she taken part in, she's gotten a few t-shirts and other promotional items along the way.

I thought it was a cute shirt. I'd wear it!

#3   2007/05/30 06:49AM
    luvemall

Quote lcmom01:

Every place I've ever worked, I've gotten t-shirts with the logo on it. I'm sure, with all the Nurse's Balls Liz has been a part of, or other things she taken part in, she's gotten a few t-shirts and other promotional items along the way.

I thought it was a cute shirt. I'd wear it!

The shirt was really cute and ITA I'd wear it I also loved that Liz was wearing jeans and a t-shirt to take her boys to the park. I have 2 boys of my own and cute little dresses and halter tops SO do not work for outings in the park. So hey nice job by wardrobe

#4   2007/05/30 07:17AM
    happi

Because it's what wardrobe dept give her to wear, as they do every other character on the show!!

#5   2007/05/30 07:28AM
    CHJS

I guess that is the same reason Kelly had on that top the other day that was so offensive to everyone You think

#6   2007/05/30 07:48AM
    luvemall

Quote CHJS: I guess that is the same reason Kelly had on that top the other day that was so offensive to everyone You think

The shirt Sam was wearing was far from offensive to me. I just look and think, jeez how nice would it be to look amazing in anything? I think both Sam AND Liz are beautiful women and the clothes they wear can't really hide that.

#7   2007/05/30 11:38AM
    LovingLucky

I was startled as well, then I realized its probably some promotional t-shirt because she works there.

It was a cute shirt, she looked great in it

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/30 11:39AM
    #8   2007/05/30 11:45AM
    ILoveJason

I can not believe that we are still on Liz and Sam, some people just do not move on.We have to always bad mouth one or the other. These characters do not pick what to wear, and i think ALL of their clothes are cute even if they are trampy looking...JUST MY OPINION!~~~

#9   2007/05/30 04:53PM
    ILoveJason

She looke cute!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list