List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: HELP..............

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HELP..............

Started by sweetcheeks2146 at 2006/10/03 10:29PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/09 09:16PM, Views: 604, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/10/03 10:29PM
    HELP..............
    sweetcheeks2146

SOMEONE PEASE TELL ME WHO TO GET THOSE CUTE ICONS BESIDE YOUR POSTS I WOULD REALLY APPRICIATE IT THANKS

#2   2006/10/04 05:00AM
    Re: HELP..............
    cincin

You can get the icons when you hit the reply button on the screen. The insert emoticons are at the end of the message when you click which one fits your mood. The topic icon is located under the preview tab and when you click the one you want will show at the beginning of your message. I hope this helps.

#3   2006/10/04 09:49AM
    sweetcheeks2146

NO I KNOW THAT IM SRY I CONFUSED YOU I MEANT.. YOU KNOW THOSE CUTE PICTURES OF LIKE JASAM AND CARLY IN THE BIG SQUARE BESIDE THE MESSAGES THATS WHAT I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DO

#4   2006/10/04 02:46PM
    Shellefan514

Yes you can click browse and put in one of your own pictures or you can put in ones of Carly Sam Jason etc. When you find a picture that you want of a character, you save it to your computer and then when you go into your profile you click on browse and find the picture and then make sure you click display my image and it should show up. I hope this helps. If you have anymore questions let me know.

#5   2006/10/04 02:51PM
    everlastingJ...

mod dave gave you the instructions how to put the pic. up, but if you're wondering where the pics. are, there is no certain place. you need to find your own little icon. for me, i wanted an icon with jason and sam in it so in google images i typed something like "jasam GH" or "jason and sam general hospital". type something in google images as to what kind of an icon you want and it has to be a small one.
    if you didn't need to know any of this, sorry i put too much.

#6   2006/10/04 03:29PM
    Shellefan514

You can also find pics on here (soaps.com) or on abc.com, or Generalhospitalhappenings.com and scroll down to where it says pictures on the left hand side and look for a picture that you want.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/04 03:31PM
    #7   2006/10/09 09:16PM
    sweetcheeks2146

thanks guys thats such a great help.. thats exactlly what i wanted to kno..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list