List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Celia Quartermaine...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Celia Quartermaine...

Started by SOAPsecrets at 2011/03/07 05:18PM
    Latest post: 2011/03/11 02:18PM, Views: 2493, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/03/07 05:18PM
    Celia Quartermaine...
    SOAPsecrets

bring back Celia Q (Edwards neice)..give her a couple of kids, have her show up needing a place to crash, and throw her into the mix with Tracy, etc....Could be an interesting way to build the Qs back up....

#2   2011/03/08 12:54AM
    Re: Celia Quartermaine...
    almostgrad

Is Celia Q. the woman who was married to Grant Putnam back in the '80's? That's the only character I remember as being named Celia.

#3   2011/03/08 02:10AM
    hayleedog

Quote almostgrad: Is Celia Q. the woman who was married to Grant Putnam back in the '80's? That's the only character I remember as being named Celia.

Celia Quartermaine was Holly's best friend played by Sherilyn Wolter from 1983–1986. She was Edward's cousin and was once married to Grant Andrews and Jimmy Lee Holt.

#4   2011/03/08 11:25AM
    SOAPsecrets

Quote hayleedog:
    Quote almostgrad: Is Celia Q. the woman who was married to Grant Putnam back in the '80's? That's the only character I remember as being named Celia.

Celia Quartermaine was Holly's best friend played by Sherilyn Wolter from 1983–1986. She was Edward's cousin and was once married to Grant Andrews and Jimmy Lee Holt.

She was a spoiled (but fun to watch) Quartermaine..Sherilyn Wolter was awesome in the role..FYI--she was married to Grant Putnam AND Grant Andrews and JL HOLT...i only suggested this because if the show builds the Qs back up, she is a good choice and has a built in history on the show..She is bound to have kids by now and could bring them to mix it up with the younger set (michael, abby, etc)...

#5   2011/03/08 02:39PM
    Axl Rose

Yes I say bring her back and she must have kids by now, her kids would be Quartermaines as well, Celia isn't she Edward's cousin so that would make her Tracy's cousin which would also make her Michael's cousin, so why not throw her into the mix, her kids can be in Michael's age group

#6   2011/03/08 04:11PM
    SOAPsecrets

Quote Axl Rose: Yes I say bring her back and she must have kids by now, her kids would be Quartermaines as well, Celia isn't she Edward's cousin so that would make her Tracy's cousin which would also make her Michael's cousin, so why not throw her into the mix, her kids can be in Michael's age group

Agreed---The character of Celia was created after Jane Elliot (Tracy) left the show and they wanted to fill the Q void, THATS when Celia came to PC..Her father was Quinton Quartermaine, edwards cousin....

#7   2011/03/08 04:52PM
    hayleedog

Lets see, possible ways to rebuild the Q family...

Celia (as mentioned was Edwards cousin and would probably have grown children)

Dillon (Tracy's son)

perhaps AJ has a son out there that we don't know about yet, we could have another brotherly revelry like with Jason and AJ only this time with Michael and AJ's other son.

Edward was also Jimmy Lee Holts father so maybe he has a grown son/daughter that can come back as well

Skye can come back and/or they can age her daughter Lila Rae to came back as an obnoxious teenager

any other ideas?

#8   2011/03/08 04:54PM
    hayleedog

Oh I forgot, how about bringing Monica out of the closet or wherever Edward/TPTB have her stashed....That'd be fun

#9   2011/03/08 05:41PM
    SOAPsecrets

Quote hayleedog: Lets see, possible ways to rebuild the Q family...

Celia (as mentioned was Edwards cousin and would probably have grown children)

Dillon (Tracy's son)

perhaps AJ has a son out there that we don't know about yet, we could have another brotherly revelry like with Jason and AJ only this time with Michael and AJ's other son.

Edward was also Jimmy Lee Holts father so maybe he has a grown son/daughter that can come back as well

Skye can come back and/or they can age her daughter Lila Rae to came back as an obnoxious teenager

any other ideas?

All interesting Ideas..I do find it somewhat interesting that the Qs have forgotten to even MENTION Jimmy Lee..i think Celia would be the better return..It could bring a new branch of younger Qs into the fold...Tracy would LOVE another set of relatives moving in..I could totally see her butting heads with Celia...Have Celia have a daughter and name her LIA..pair her with Lucky---get it? LL? Lucky and Lia? too soon? ha

#10   2011/03/08 06:00PM
    Axl Rose

Celia's daughter I would have her be a new love interest for Johnny Z, Edward would go nuts at the thought of his cousin Celia's daughter being with a mobster like Johnny Zacchara, because Edward knows first hand what the mob has done to his family and doesn't want Celia's daughter anywhere near Johnny Zacchara at all

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list