List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Will Patrick And Robin Get Back Together

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Patrick And Robin Get Back Together

Started by Flowerpower20 at 2011/02/27 06:49AM
    Latest post: 2011/02/27 08:22AM, Views: 1251, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2011/02/27 06:49AM
    Will Patrick And Robin Get Back Together
    Flowerpower20

Do you Think patrick and robin will get back together and do you think they will stop lisa and terrell and get past all of this drama that happened i think they will bring out all of lisa's awful deeds she did to robin and the truth about terrell will come out and patrick and robin will get back togethr and lisa will get fired tell me your opinions on this and how the truth about lisa will come out

#2   2011/02/27 07:59AM
    Re: Will Patrick And Robin Get Back Together
    alissain

Yes and I hope its soon. HE'S SORRY, Robin! What more does she want him to do? Does she want him to cut off his wing-wang? HE'S SORRY and can't express it any more than he already has. He's learned his lesson. Just by kicking Patrick out of the house Robin has let Lisa win. She's given her the satisfaction of splitting them up. If she can't have him Robin can't either. Patrick needs to be allowed to move back in the house and be a husband and dad again. Lisa needs to slink away with her tail between her legs. This time Patrick and Robin can be on alert if Lisa tries anything. This is how I would write it if it were up to me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/02/27 08:00AM
    #3   2011/02/27 08:22AM
    Re: Will Patrick And Robin Get Back Together
    ghfanfare

I hope so. They make a good couple and could be the one stable couple on the show. Let their angst revolve around something else.

When I was watching the Scrubs scenes from Friday's show I was thinking how JP and KMc really work well together and do such a great job with their characters. I enjoy watching them.

I would really like to see the writers wrap up this crazy Lisa story, it's just gone on too long at this point, and give Scrubs a new story. How about something hospital-related? And maybe we can have Matt, Dr. Steve, and some of the other characters be involved?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list