List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Replacement (spoiler!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Replacement (spoiler!)

Started by stormy1000 at 2011/02/08 06:09AM
    Latest post: 2011/02/13 09:55AM, Views: 5569, Replies: 73
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2011/02/08 06:09AM
    The Replacement (spoiler!)
    stormy1000

So I hear that Jake gets killed off and Sam finally gets what she always wanted. Jake dead so she could be the mother of Jason's only child.

Jakes upcoming death conveniently grants Sam the wish that she wished for right after he was born, when she told Amelia Joffe, out loud, that she wished Jake would disappear. And thought her prayers were answered when she watched a crazy lady abduct Jake.

So now the heartless writers are killing him off and Sam gets what she wanted all along without getting her hands dirty this time.

Only Sam (the everyday hero) could miraculously come to the rescue and save the day by producing a miracle child to replace Jason's dead son,just in time!!!

It totally parallels when she was sneaking around trying to do a surrogacy behind Jason's back when Jake was kidnapped! To replace Jason's kidnapped child with another baby!

Only this time someone else will "accidentally" do the dirty work for her, and Elizabeth gets trashed again, as being a horrible mom who leaves the door open so Jake can get hit by a car and die and clear a clean path for Sam to give Jason a "replacement" baby.

Making all those Jasam fans who wished Jake dead for years extremely happy.

Wow, aren't these writers GENIUSES?

I guess Sonny is the only man in Port Charles allowed to have multiple children by different mothers, because in order for Jason to have a second child his first child has to die a horrible death.

Jason can't possibly have two children walking around on the same planet, it would cause a cataclysmic meltdown of the universe and we can't have that, can we?

Jake has to die so Sam can get what she always wanted, Jake permanently gone so she can be the mother of Jason's only child as well as the mother of the Quartermaine heir.

But he/she will be only and always be just a replacement.

He/she will never be Jason's firstborn because Jake will always be.

#2   2011/02/08 06:21AM
    Re: The Replacement (spoiler!)
    samANDlizFAN

Quote stormy1000: So I hear that Jake gets killed off and Sam finally gets what she always wanted. Jake dead so she could be the mother of Jason's only child.

Jakes upcoming death conveniently grants Sam the wish that she wished for right after he was born, when she told Amelia Joffe, out loud, that she wished Jake would disappear. And thought her prayers were answered when she watched a crazy lady abduct Jake.

So now the heartless writers are killing him off and Sam gets what she wanted all along without getting her hands dirty this time.

Only Sam (the everyday hero) could miraculously come to the rescue and save the day by producing a miracle child to replace Jason's dead son,just in time!!!

It totally parallels when she was sneaking around trying to do a surrogacy behind Jason's back when Jake was kidnapped! To replace Jason's kidnapped child with another baby!

Only this time someone else will "accidentally" do the dirty work for her, and Elizabeth gets trashed again, as being a horrible mom who leaves the door open so Jake can get hit by a car and die and clear a clean path for Sam to give Jason a "replacement" baby.

I guess Sonny is the only man in Port Charles allowed to have multiple children by different mothers, because in order for Jason to have a second child his first child has to die a horrible death.

Jason can't possibly have two children walking around on the same planet, it would cause a cataclysmic meltdown of the universe and we can't have that, can we?

Jake has to die so Sam can get what she always wanted, Jake permanently gone so she can be the mother of Jason's only child as well as the mother of the Quartermaine heir.

Well I am a Jasam fan and I have NEVER wanted Jake dead, and most (if not all) of the Jasam fans I regularly post with don't either, heck they would like Jason to have a relationship with him.

Sorry edited to ask Why does it matter who is firstborn. I have read that stated repeatedly, I don't really understand why it matters if you are first born or second born. I mean do you love your second born less?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/02/08 06:24AM
    #3   2011/02/08 06:55AM
    Bizlet

If they do get rid of Jake. I am sure he will just be sent away to give him some of the growth serum they give all the other juvenile cast members. When they reach that age they are too big to be toted around on a hip they need to find someone old enough to carry out scenes with the other characters.

#4   2011/02/08 06:58AM
    M.Alongi

Quote samANDlizFAN:
    Quote stormy1000: So I hear that Jake gets killed off and Sam finally gets what she always wanted. Jake dead so she could be the mother of Jason's only child.

Well I am a Jasam fan and I have NEVER wanted Jake dead, and most (if not all) of the Jasam fans I regularly post with don't either, heck they would like Jason to have a relationship with him.Sorry edited to ask Why does it matter who is firstborn. I have read that stated repeatedly, I don't really understand why it matters if you are first born or second born. I mean do you love your second born less?

I co-sign your post. I am a Liz and Sam fan and post with both fan bases. While I think its possible that the writers will choose to kill Jake off, I see the vast majority of Jasam fans wanting Jason to have a relationship with Jake.

As for Sam wishing this or that in the past, she is a fake character on a TV show and like Liz has no control over some of the stupid lines given to her.

Unless Sam kills Jake or contributes to his death in some way, we can not blame her. Because if wishes came true I would have won the lottery by now and be a rich woman.

I will also be upset if Liz's negligence is the cause of Jakes death. Its totally uncalled for; a guilt that will be on a mother for the rest of her life.

Its a damn shame if the writers choose to send her off this way. But the person to blame is Frons, not Sam.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/02/08 07:03AM
    #5   2011/02/08 06:58AM
    luluspencer

Who ever thought of the storyline of killing Jake is just as and stupid as making Jake Jason's son, Jake should have been Lucky's

#6   2011/02/08 07:24AM
    BrendaJasonLove

IMO, it is a huge mistake to kill Jake. I was extremely interested in seeing their relationship, once they age him. TPTB suck! If they want Liz gone, why not just send her to live with her sister. With ALL her children.

#7   2011/02/08 08:36AM
    WickedAngel

Really? Seriously, Really? I can feel your bitterness through the cyber world and man oh man are you bitter!

First, Sam cares about Jake and has for some time now, so him dying WILL NOT be what she wants.

Second, why is ok for Liz to have "breakdown" and endanger a child - and Yes folks, that is EXACTLY what she did when she found out she was pregnant and tried to do a nose dive off of the hospital roof - and we are supposed to forgive and forget (since that is EXACTLY what her fans have done). But when Sam has a breakdown and made a mistake you are still bringing it up YEARS later. And, she HAS been forgiven, shown remorse and has turned her life around. Yet there is Lizzy, manipulating, using her children to get the man she wants this moment, being a total scrag and has yet to my knowledge apologized to Nik for almost killing his unborn child when trying to take her own life while pregnant. And all of this with your sainted Liz happened in the last 12 months! And not only that, she played and ACTIVE role in the endangerment, not a passive one like Sam, but that's just semantics right? Double standard much?

Third, I am friends with MANY Jasam fans on and off this board and they are all, for the most part, upset about this possible storyline. Most of us want Jake in Jason's life and think him and Sam would be great co-parents with Liz, as Nik and Lucky are.

And lastly, you must not have children, know people with children, be an only child or the oldest child or you would not imply that because Jake is Jason's firstborn that makes him more important then any child that would come after him. Jason will/would love all his children equally. The difference here is Sam would push for Jason to be a full-time Dad to her child, unlike the situation with Liz and Jason.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/02/08 08:42AM
    #8   2011/02/08 08:39AM
    ByandByGH

This thread and original post are shining examples of the article that I posted.

Good luck to you and whichever soap you choose to jump to.

#9   2011/02/08 08:47AM
    anybeth22

Clearly this thread was made to bait but I guess I'm gonna bite cause here we go.
    I don't know any Jasam fans that want Jake dead. But I do know many liason fans wanted Aiden dead. But we aren't going to talk about that now are we? People have been complaining for months about the storyline of Sam being pregnant. "Jason can't have another child when he already has one he ignores" Looks like the tptb really do listen to the fans. Just not in the way most liason fans were hoping for.

#10   2011/02/08 08:50AM
    WickedAngel

Quote anybeth22: Clearly this thread was made to bait but I guess I'm gonna bite cause here we go.
    I don't know any Jasam fans that want Jake dead. But I do know many liason fans wanted Aiden dead. But we aren't going to talk about that now are we? People have been complaining for months about the storyline of Sam being pregnant. "Jason can't have another child when he already has one he ignores" Looks like the tptb really do listen to the fans. Just not in the way most liason fans were hoping for.

That's a great point AB about the Aiden thing. I have seen many liason fans say they Aiden dead. But I guess what's good for the goose....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list