List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DD - Daytime Dish Warning

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DD - Daytime Dish Warning

Started by M.Alongi at 2011/02/06 11:07AM
    Latest post: 2011/02/06 12:45PM, Views: 11691, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2011/02/06 11:07AM
    DD - Daytime Dish Warning
    M.Alongi

I just want to give everyone who goes to DD a heads up.

I don't know what, if anything, is going on at that site however a friend who goes there on a daily basis said when she went there this morning her virus protection installations (she has two) IMMEDIATELY went on Red alert warning about a severe virus/infection. She quickly left the site, and her computer appears to be fine after doing some scans. She said it all happened so fast.

Just want to warn people to be careful. I myself don't plan on going to the site for several days at least so if they do have a problem they can fix it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/02/06 11:11AM
    #2   2011/02/06 11:26AM
    Re: DD - Daytime Dish Warning
    M.Alongi

My friend said she remembers something asking if you wanted to download virus protection for a virus but it appeared that her computer was warning her that there was a virus in the download. Like I said it all happened so fast.

#3   2011/02/06 11:26AM
    M.Alongi

Wrong thread

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/02/06 11:27AM
    #4   2011/02/06 11:26AM
    ransomha

Quote M.Alongi: I just want to give everyone who goes to DD a heads up.

I don't know what, if anything, is going on at that site however a friend who goes there on a daily basis said when she went there this morning her virus protection installations (she has two) IMMEDIATELY went on Red alert warning about a severe virus/infection. She quickly left the site, and her computer appears to be fine after doing some scans. She said it all happened so fast.

Just want to warn people to be careful. I myself don't plan on going to the site for several days at least so if they do have a problem they can fix it.

I had a problem after going to GH Happenings

#5   2011/02/06 11:37AM
    M.Alongi

Quote ransomha:

I had a problem after going to GH Happenings

With the thousands of fans who go to the spoiler, spec sites I am sure virus/infections are easily spread. It might take the site a small amount of time to expel the problem and if a person just happens to go there during that timeframe, they will get the red alerts.

GHH seemed fine this morning when I went there. Lucky for me because thats my favorite spoiler site.

#6   2011/02/06 11:48AM
    february

I have not been able to get on there for a few weeks. I now go to s4.zetaboards.com/ABC_Soaps_Dish_forum. That is SI's board and ALB posts spoilers there too. As far as i know it is safe because i have not had any problems yet. Alot of posters there say they can't get into DD so they go there now.

#7   2011/02/06 12:27PM
    M.Alongi

Quote february:

I have not been able to get on there for a few weeks. I now go to s4.zetaboards.com/ABC_Soaps_Dish_forum. That is SI's board and ALB posts spoilers there too. As far as i know it is safe because i have not had any problems yet. Alot of posters there say they can't get into DD so they go there now.

Thanks for the info.

#8   2011/02/06 12:45PM
    meowbowow

Thx for the warning, sometimes I go there and lurk. It sounds bad!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list