List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Breaking News: Rebecca Herbst is out at GH!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Breaking News: Rebecca Herbst is out at GH!!

Started by Charlchris48 at 2011/01/18 03:35PM
    Latest post: 2011/01/26 05:13AM, Views: 18565, Replies: 384
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2011/01/18 03:35PM
    Breaking News: Rebecca Herbst is out at GH!!
    Charlchris48

Sid tweeted that it has been confirmed by an ABC rep and that she will be written out in the Spring!!

I can't believe that we have to put up with Brooklynn and Olivia's character and they get rid of such a popular character!!

Not her biggest fan but I feel for her diehard fans!! I don't want to see her leave!!

#2   2011/01/18 03:37PM
    Re: Breaking News: Rebecca Herbst is out at GH!!
    katie28

I just read this in a few places too. Poor Becky.

#3   2011/01/18 03:39PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Charlchris48: Sid tweeted that it has been confirmed by an ABC rep and that she will be written out in the Spring!!

I can't believe that we have to put up with Brooklynn and Olivia's character and they get rid of such a popular character!!

Not her biggest fan but I feel for her diehard fans!! I don't want to see her leave!!

Do you guys think she will be re-hired?

#4   2011/01/18 03:42PM
    McLovinSam

Just read this as well...at first thought it was the normal rumor mill but then was confirmed everywhere. Good luck to Becky in whatever she does next.

#5   2011/01/18 03:43PM
    aussie-gal

Fans of Liz, close your ears. Everyone knows I hate Liz.... Yes, shocks are heard around the world!

No offence to the actress but I'm glad to see the character go. It's long overdue.

Hopefully another soap can pick her up: probably Days or Y&R as they're both in LA.

#6   2011/01/18 03:45PM
    katie28

Quote aussie-gal: Fans of Liz, close your ears. Everyone knows I hate Liz.... Yes, shocks are heard around the world!

No offence to the actress but I'm glad to see the character go. It's long overdue.

Hopefully another soap can pick her up: probably Days or Y&R as they're both in LA.

and hopefully, she will get better material!

#7   2011/01/18 03:47PM
    katie28

abc just confirmed it

#8   2011/01/18 03:48PM
    ransomha

They wrote her into a corner with no where to go. I hope she gets picked up soon. Wishing her all the best. Wonder how they will write her out. Will she take the kids? Jake, Cam , Aidan.????????

#9   2011/01/18 03:51PM
    McLovinSam

While most know I dont like the character of Liz, I dont like anyone being fired. I do wish RH the best whether she goes to another soap or chooses to stay home with family.

#10   2011/01/18 03:52PM
    katie28

Quote McLovinSam: While most know I dont like the character of Liz, I dont like anyone being fired. I do wish RH the best whether she goes to another soap or chooses to stay home with family.

Ditto

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list