List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: kelly Monaco

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

kelly Monaco

Started by lovejaliz at 2006/10/02 10:57AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/02 09:06PM, Views: 645, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/10/02 10:57AM
    kelly Monaco
    lovejaliz

I heard on soapcentral that kelly Monaco will exit gh in nov. they don't say if (sam) is leaving.

#2   2006/10/02 10:59AM
    Re: kelly Monaco
    BabyBlueEyes

i doubt they'll make sam leave. if kelly is leaving, then they'll prob. just replace her with someone else.

#3   2006/10/02 11:37AM
    scwcsc2002

Quote BabyBlueEyes: i doubt they'll make sam leave. if kelly is leaving, then they'll prob. just replace her with someone else.

whould it not be ironic if tamara braun replaced kelly monaco as sam....i would be willing to watch more now.

#4   2006/10/02 11:58AM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote scwcsc2002:
    Quote BabyBlueEyes: i doubt they'll make sam leave. if kelly is leaving, then they'll prob. just replace her with someone else.

whould it not be ironic if tamara braun replaced kelly monaco as sam....i would be willing to watch more now.

oh gosh i hope not! i liked tamara, but only as a carly. i wouldn't like her as a sam. i wouldn't be able to get used to that because i was only used to her as a carly. they would need to replace kelly with someone short height and dark dark hair.

#5   2006/10/02 02:07PM
    toorobbin

I read that Kelly Monaco signed for another year.

#6   2006/10/02 02:15PM
    wishingIwasSam

They would never replace Kelly with Tamara. She doesn't fit the profile, and it would be too confusing to fans. You would never see that happen.

#7   2006/10/02 04:16PM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote toorobbin: I read that Kelly Monaco signed for another year.

oh i'm so glad! i hope that's true. otherwise i'd have to take off that icon i have too. i have 3 or 4 jasam icons for this site. if KM left i'd need to find a new one.

#8   2006/10/02 08:54PM
    sweetcheeks2146

BabyBlueEyes can u please tell me who you get those icons i need help im new can u help a gh lover out

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list