List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: SIX DEGREES OF GH

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SIX DEGREES OF GH

Started by Devil-or-Angel at 2011/01/10 06:58PM
    Latest post: 2011/02/07 05:12PM, Views: 2992, Replies: 93
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #11   2011/01/10 08:18PM
    Re: SIX DEGREES OF GH
    asiangal

Just want to say this game is so fun! But I am not capable of playing it as I do not know the GH history well at all. LOL. But I love reading the 'degrees of separation'.

Carry on

#12   2011/01/10 08:32PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote asiangal: Just want to say this game is so fun! But I am not capable of playing it as I do not know the GH history well at all. LOL. But I love reading the 'degrees of separation'.

Carry on

Come AG, it's fun.....just try....

you know these two characters *Josslyn John Jacks to Lila Rae Alcazar* just find a way that they connect to each other using other characters like mothers, fathers. husbands, wives, cousins, co-workers...

#13   2011/01/10 08:44PM
    HOT PINK

Josslyn John Jacks to Lila Rae Alcazar

Josslyn John Jacks is Jasper (Jax) Jack's daughter. Jax was married (very briefly - he dumped her for Brenda) to Skye Quartermaine Alcazar, who is Lila Rae Alcazar's mother.

Maxie Scorpio to Dr. Tony Jones.

#14   2011/01/10 09:21PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Maxie Scorpio-Jones is the daughter of Frisco Jones whose brother was Dr. Tony Jones

Next-
    Tony Jones to Kristina Corinthos

#15   2011/01/10 09:52PM
    HOT PINK

I'd also like to add that Tony Jones and Bobbie Spencer's daughter BJ was in a bus accident and when she died, Tony let Maxie (who needed a heart transplant) have BJ's heart. The scene where Tony laid his head on Maxie's chest after the transplant so he could hear BJ's heart beat one last time was the most heart-wrenching scene I have ever seen.

The only connection I can think of for Tony Jones to Kristina Corinthos is that, while married to Bobbie, Tony had an affair with Carly, who discovered she was pregnant with Michael Corinthos III (Kristina's adopted brother). Carly told Tony the baby wasn't his and they split up. After Michael was born, Tony kidnapped baby Michael and Robin Scorpio. Alexis Davis, Kristina's mother, became Tony's lawyer and had Tony cleared of the kidnapping charges.

Lucas Lorenzo Spencer, Sr. to Frank Smith

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/01/10 09:53PM
    #16   2011/01/10 10:04PM
    genhospchat

Quote Devil-or-Angel: Maxie Scorpio-Jones is the daughter of Frisco Jones whose brother was Dr. Tony Jones

Sorry to butt in here but because it is one of my favourite and still heart wrenching storylines, for me Maxie to Tony is that Maxie has Tony's daughter's heart beating in her chest.

#17   2011/01/10 10:08PM
    genhospchat

Quote HOT PINK: I'd also like to add that Tony Jones and Bobbie Spencer's daughter BJ was in a bus accident and when she died, Tony let Maxie (who needed a heart transplant) have BJ's heart. The scene where Tony laid his head on Maxie's chest after the transplant so he could hear BJ's heart beat one last time was the most heart-wrenching scene I have ever seen.

The only connection I can think of for Tony Jones to Kristina Corinthos is that, while married to Bobbie, Tony had an affair with Carly, who discovered she was pregnant with Michael Corinthos III (Kristina's adopted brother). Carly told Tony the baby wasn't his and they split up. After Michael was born, Tony kidnapped baby Michael and Robin Scorpio. Alexis Davis, Kristina's mother, became Tony's lawyer and had Tony cleared of the kidnapping charges.

Lucas Lorenzo Spencer, Sr. to Frank Smith

Oops sorry I just said the same thing in my above post. Still to this day it makes me cry when he puts his head on Maxie's chest to hear BJ's heart beating! *tear*

Ok as for Luke and Frank Smith, that one is more one degree as the most famous storyline in soap history (Luke and Laura) was created because Luke worked illegally (of course) for Frank and went on the run with Laura because of Frank.

John Durant and Grant Putman.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2011/01/10 10:12PM
    #18   2011/01/10 11:52PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel: Maxie Scorpio-Jones is the daughter of Frisco Jones whose brother was Dr. Tony Jones

Sorry to butt in here but because it is one of my favourite and still heart wrenching storylines, for me Maxie to Tony is that Maxie has Tony's daughter's heart beating in her chest.

Ugh I'm such a bonehead! How did I miss that? It was a beautiful heartwrenching story, the kind that keeps you glued to your seat. And to this day one of the most emotional scenes I seen.

#19   2011/01/10 11:54PM
    iwatched4

So we are going into 80's characters alright. John Durant is the father of Carly Jax who has a son named Michael Corinthos. Michael's uncle is Jason Morgan who once dated and lived with Robin Scorpio who is the daughter Anna Devane (frm. Lavery). And Anna was kidnapped by Grant Putnam is the late 1980s.

How about Heather Webber to Sam McCall

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/01/10 11:58PM
    #20   2011/01/11 05:34AM
    theresao

Quote iwatched4: So we are going into 80's characters alright. John Durant is the father of Carly Jax who has a son named Michael Corinthos. Michael's uncle is Jason Morgan who once dated and lived with Robin Scorpio who is the daughter Anna Devane (frm. Lavery). And Anna was kidnapped by Grant Putnam is the late 1980s.

How about Heather Webber to Sam McCall

Heather Webber is the mother of Steven Webber who is the brother of Elizabeth Webber who is the mother of Jake (so what is his last name )who is the son of Jason Morgan who is in a relationship with Sam McCall

Alan Quartermaine to Siobhan McKenna

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list