List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: RE: Sam's "whinning" - You'd be crying too if...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RE: Sam's "whinning" - You'd be crying too if...

Started by ex-michel at 2006/10/01 03:25PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/02 08:25AM, Views: 523, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/10/01 06:15PM
    Re: RE: Sam's
    BabyBlueEyes

oh i know i'd be crying. i sometimes ask myself why sam is sad that alexis is dying. i know that sounds really mean, but think of all the things that alexis has done to sam (and i know sam slept with ric), but alexis has done more than just that. think about it, if alexis hadn't told sam to stay away from jason, she never would've slept with ric! that sounds really wrong, i know, but it's true. sam could've been with jason that night instead of ric.

#2   2006/10/01 07:52PM
    toorobbin

I love JASAM.

I hope when Laura comes back, she'll have a few things to say to Alexis.

I loved that line when Alexis said to Ric. "Why didn't you stop me."

You could have said thank you, Sam.

Can somebody please put Alexis back in her coma permantely please.

#3   2006/10/02 08:25AM
    fcgirl

I still don't think Sam has the right to be whining as much as she has been. First of all--the person that said that it was Alexis that pushed Jason from Sam--that's not entirely true. Sam begged Jason to reconsider letting her be in his life, and he pushed and pushed, until SHE caved and slept with Ric. I don't like Ric at all--but come on! Sam admits he didn't drug her, or rape her--she had sex with him of her own volition, and had sex with someone she knew Jason would not be able to get over easily, if at all. She has a constant need for approval from all of the people in her life. She never had a family growing up, aside from her brother, so why trash your life for the approval of a mother you never knew and lived your whole life without? She lets Alexis control her. She could easily tell Alexis that she is going to be with Jason, and will watch over the girls, but if she doesn't want Jason to be a part of their lives, then she better make sure she beats the cancer, and no better way than to go through the chemo. Alexis was a working mom and wasn't with her kids 24/7, not to mention her desertion of Sam...so why Sam gives Alexis the power to make her feel guilty about the girls is beyond me. I think Sam was stronger when she first came on the show. Now she's incredibly helpless which is just tiring. It's time for her to take control of her own life. And she needs to stop worrying about Jason and Alexis. Sonny won't let Ric raise Christina anyway, and Ric won't let Sonny raise Molly, so no matter what, even if Sam and Ric stay in that house, the girls are going to be separated--which is nothing to be that stressed over. Christina has her brothers at Sonny's, and Molly is too young to care or notice. So why Sam feels like she's put between a rock and a hard place doesn't make a lot of sense. The best thing for her to do for her mother is come clean about Ric, explain the situation, apologize but admit to making the mistake, and move on. They know Alexis is a fighter and hates losing--so why they all think she can't handle the truth is ridiculous. If anything, it would give her ammunition to want to stay alive and keep them apart, or get them back. But Alexis is annoying me too--just tell them that you know the truth, and get on with your life already, and concentrate on getting healthy!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list