List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny needs a NEW girlfriend or wife,,what do you think?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny needs a NEW girlfriend or wife,,what do you think?

Started by ninilchik at 2006/10/01 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/02 02:19PM, Views: 536, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/10/01 12:08PM
    Sonny needs a NEW girlfriend or wife,,what do you think?
    ninilchik

I agree the banter back & forth between Carly & Sonny is somewhat funny..However, Im not so sure that as a romantic couple that the previous heat is there like with the other Carly's. Id like to see him try with Lainey or someone totally new. Its as if this Carly does belong with Jax, Im just not convinced yet that this Carly will fit the bill as Sonny's lover counterpart,,,, Maurice is hot and Im not sure this Carly can match it,,,Any thoughts? Thanks!

#2   2006/10/01 07:58PM
    Re: Sonny needs a NEW girlfriend or wife,,what do you think?
    toorobbin

It's hard to find some one to go with Sonny.

Although, I love Lainey when she's with him. I know a lot of people on another board are saying they would love to see Sonny and Lainey together.

So would I.

But you know, it's always going to be Carly.

#3   2006/10/02 04:40AM
    Days&GHfan

I heard that eventually they'll hook him up with someone other than Carly. I'd personally like to see a Sonny/Alexis reunion. But I somehow think it might be Lainey.

#4   2006/10/02 05:21AM
    BabyBlueEyes

well, i'm not sure it will be lainey with sonny, but on those spoilers on soapcentral, it says that later on lainey is going to be hooked with someone in town. the way it said it was like because justus kinda just died. but that someone could be sonny.

#5   2006/10/02 08:24AM
    toorobbin

I would love to see Lainey have a boyfried. I didn't read that.

May be a new doctor at the hospital

Wouldn't that irk Dr. Kelly

Her 2 roommates with georgous doctors and all she has to do is blab about it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/02 08:25AM
    #6   2006/10/02 12:31PM
    cincin

I would love to Sonny with Lainey. I read in a soap magazine they were casting a young African American male. Maybe that would be for Lainey.

I read in GHH2 that Sonny and Alexis arrive at the same destination. Maybe not location but same place in their lives and will reconnect.

#7   2006/10/02 01:36PM
    Days&GHfan

Quote cincin: I would love to Sonny with Lainey. I read in a soap magazine they were casting a young African American male. Maybe that would be for Lainey.

I read in GHH2 that Sonny and Alexis arrive at the same destination. Maybe not location but same place in their lives and will reconnect.

I hope so! I love Sexis! I was a huge Sonny/Alexis fan back in the day lol.

#8   2006/10/02 02:19PM
    wishingIwasSam

I read on ghh2 that they are possibly casting a new african american doctor at the hospital, and he will probably be lainey's boyfriend, but it also said she is connected to someone already in town. Personally, I would like them to bring back Tagert, and have her with him!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list