List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Soapzone spoilers posted at about.com

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Soapzone spoilers posted at about.com

Started by Days&GHfan at 2006/10/01 10:22AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/03 07:52AM, Views: 881, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/10/01 10:22AM
    Soapzone spoilers posted at about.com
    Days&GHfan

Sam panting after Jason, Jason pining for Sam, but taking a deeper interest in Elizabeth, Elizabeth falling for Jason again … will remain a huge focus for the interminable future. The paternity test points to Jason as the biological father of Elizabeth's unborn. Elizabeth may be concerned about what Sam will do next, and she should be. Sam may suggest that she and Jason take the baby off Elizabeth's hands.

Alexis gets fed up with Sam (stand in line, lady) and her two-faced deceit in panting after Jason behind her back. Alexis lets Sam, and Ric, have both barrels of her long, pent-up rage over the betrayal of their one-night nookie. Then, Alexis basically excises Ric and Sam from her life. She will fight for sole custody of Molly, with Sonny as a major ally.

The split with Alexis pushes Ric completely over the edge, reverting to evil archetype. Watch him be the anvil dropper on Sonny and Jason, then ultimately implode. (Either he or Lorenzo will go down for the count, when the smoke clears.)

Sonny will try to break up Carly and Jax, but will ultimately give up the ghost. February Sweeps brings Sonny someone new to seduce, though. They're saying it's not a revisit with Alexis.

They, as in the SoapDish spoiler gods, are not certain whether TPTB plan to make Robin and Patrick parents just yet. If they do, it'll also be for February Sweeps, where Patrick breathes a sigh of relief to hear he's clean.

Emily and Nikolas will reunite with each other, after they deal with Colleen summarily. Colleen will make it look like Helena caused a lot of the trouble for the threatened couple. But the couple will go into limbo if Nikolas's portrayer goes away for his primetime deal. And then Emily will creep on into Lucky's life, maybe.

Maxie really did get knocked up by Lucky. This unplanned pregnancy will knock some sense and a whole lotta heart back into Maxie. She will go to the ends of the earth (Texas?) to deliver a healthy baby, even at risk to her own heart.

Dillon sacrifices everything to become the perfect little worker bee Q, leaving Georgie far behind. While Lulu's stories will continue going on strong, Georgie and Maxie may suffer a backburning, duration indeterminate. Georgie could go by the end of 2006.

Skye returns this week, and has her and Lorenzo's baby… girl. She'll use the Qs as her force field.

The action-adventure story originally tapped for the teens goes nowhere.

When Laura returns, she'll blow everybody away with the news that she gave birth to two children, as in twins.

ABC Daytime president Brian Scott Frons ticked off a great many long-time soap fans with his BS about the veterans taking on supporting roles to the younger stars. But a SoapDish source claimed the executive is all yap yap yap, little impact on stories that air.

Greg Vaughan (Lucky #3) tried to beg off his GH contract for an earlier release, according to a SoapDish source, but his bosses put him on hold until they at least tried to secure the original, Jonathan Jackson, for a triumphant comeback. They – meaning Frons and EP JFP – couldn't provide Jackson with enough money in the world, or guarantee a shorter term, so the deal flew out the window. JFP is loathe to hit the recast circuit yet again, too. In any event, Vaughan wants out. If what follows next is true, I don't blame the guy. He's always deserved better.

A regular SZ GH board poster named Gigi, fairly accurate with her information, dropped an uncharacteristically controversial bomb, via her "very reliable source," on September 24, which had the entire soap community talking: "About JJ: They really wanted him back and [Tony Geary/Luke] even tried to talk him into it. Not enough money and they wanted him to sign for too long, I think. He didn't really want to go back either; he's done with the GH stuff."

#2   2006/10/01 12:34PM
    Re: Soapzone spoilers posted at about.com
    BabyBlueEyes

woohoo, it seems that what most people have been wanting will be true! laura gave birth to twins. in my hoping, nik and sam! i'm getting sick of alexis being sam's mom. i don't know laura, but i hope she's nice enough to accept sam's love for jason. i don't want an alexis2. does anyone think laura will tell sam to stay away from jason? i'm just glad jasam is coming back, but i didn't quite understand why sam would wanna take the baby from liz.

#3   2006/10/01 03:45PM
    Shellefan514

I know Laura I really like her she is nice nothing like the controling Alexis. I do not believe she will tell Sam to stay away from Jason. I hope Sam gets pregnant soon with Jason's baby

#4   2006/10/01 05:57PM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote ex-michel:
    Quote Shellefan514: I know Laura I really like her she is nice nothing like the controling Alexis. I do not believe she will tell Sam to stay away from Jason. I hope Sam gets pregnant soon with Jason's baby

ITA with you. Laura is a lot more understanding and way less rigid (at least she was before the catatonia) then Alexis. I completely believe that if Sam turns out to be her daughter Laura will tell Sam that LOVE is all that really matters and that she should follow her heart (while keeping her independence) and be with the man who makes her happy!

aaaw, that would be so sweet if laura said something like that to sam as her mother. i can just imagine it now.

#5   2006/10/02 09:07AM
    fcgirl

If Sam is Laura's daughter...oh, where to begin?! First, Laura always liked Liz--let's not forget that. And if Greg Vaughn is on the move, that might mean that Lucky will be in rehab for awhile, and if the baby turns out to be Jason's--Laura is going to tell Liz to followe her heart as well. But Laura is going to have a lot to deal with when she comes out. Luke is married to Tracey. Nikolas has a son and is divorced from Emily. Lucky is an addict that knocked up his pill-popping mistress, and LuLu is dealing with the aftermath of having an abortion...did I forget anything? And now she has another child? I think you guys are being extremely hopeful for her to provide motherly advice when she has 3 other children who are in need of that very thing. Not to mention a daughter-in-law she truly loves needing her support as well.

#6   2006/10/03 07:52AM
    allie_colleg...

BUT Nikolas and Sam Can't Be The Same Age... She's 26, Theyv'e Aged Nik Much Older Than That Now, Right?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list