List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2010/11/22 01:05PM
    Latest post: 2010/11/22 01:05PM, Views: 18232, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2011/04/06 10:42AM
    Re: Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    pooh2010

suzanne has alot of nerve showing up at the door big time after all these years to she comes with brendas baby that brenda thought she lost along time ago. i really hope that brenda wont for give her for what she did. suzanne needs to pay for what she did big time. and patrick and robin better do some thing about lisa big time to shes using kristina so she can get patrick and what ever else to so they had better really do some thing about her

#12   2011/04/09 10:07AM
    ITL44

I HATE Lisa! Her character is so boring! I would like to see Robin push her off a cliff! I want to see Sam and Jason have a baby. Jason needs another chance to be a father. I also think Carly and Shawn are going to get together romantically.

#13   2011/04/11 02:07PM
    pooh2010

brenda shouldnt be talking to jax at all about her son being raised in sonnys would. brenda you have none thing to worry about if you want to talk to some one talk to sonny or micheal and he will tell you.

#14   2011/04/12 04:39PM
    pooh2010

i really dont think that brenda shouldnt be talking to jax about sonnys life in the mob so. sonnys kides are safe big time look at molly and kristina and even micheal and morgen they are safe big time. so i really dont think brenda has any thing to worry about. as long as she trust sonny it will be ok. they better worry about lisa shes going to start druging kristina so she can get to patrick and robin and who ever else but she better watch out sonny is kristinas dad.so they really better watch that you know what lisa. better do some thing about her. patrick and robin better really watch lisa.

#15   2011/04/20 08:45AM
    pooh2010

no micheal shouldnt trust johnny at all. dante should help micheal big time and jason and sonny and make sure that micheal doesnt go in the mob at all. i really hope that sonny and brenda spend sonnys birthday together and im sure that brenda has a birthday gift for him so sure. they really need to get lisa for what shes doing to kristina big time to. shes druging her. i sure hope that liz tells lucky that he has a son and nickolas to.

#16   2011/04/23 12:21PM
    pooh2010

sonny should have jason take out johnny and his dad big time johnnys dad is really nuts and wacked. i realy hope brenda will find out if lucian is her son or not for sure. if not sonny will be there for her to. suzanne really needs to pay for what she did to brenda. so whats the surprise that brenda has for suzanne? maybe hopefully sonny and brenda can spend some time alone together. i sure hope that jason and sam have a baby together.

#17   2011/10/19 10:30AM
    Re: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    pooh2010

sonny and brenda belong together big time, we as fans of them want them to stay together forever and always. we really miss our fav couple on gh every day so just bring our Vanessa back really soon. so please just keep our fav couple together. not seeing them together on gh every day sucks big time. so when Vanessa does come back with her son and the baby, sonny and brenda should raise there kides together and be happy and i sure do hope that brenda does tell sonny that she had his baby big time. so just do what the fans want and keep our sonny and brenda together. there wont be any one watching gh any more at all its not the same with out sonny and brenda at all. just do what us fans want please. from annboever@gmail.com

#18   2011/10/26 10:34AM
    jgustin

Hey Guys Jon Gustin here jongustin.com. I'm Steve Burtons brother in law. Watch me and Steve on Dirty Soap and join us in the 90 Day Challenge with free web casts from Steve Burton himself! For more info go to jongustin.myvi.net/challenge and email me questions.

#19   2012/03/08 12:26PM
    Veritas

Hello all, I just want to say that I believe in recycling actors (men and women) cancelled soaps, but, OMG when I turn to General Hospital I get confessed because it looks like One Life to Live!!

#20   2012/07/08 08:20AM
    DramaQueen1

debikra.blogspot.com/

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list