List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2010/11/22 01:05PM
    Latest post: 2010/11/22 01:05PM, Views: 18190, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2010/11/22 01:05PM
    Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    Amy Mistretta

Hi Soap Fans,

Please feel free to follow Soaps.com on Twitter and "like" Soaps.com on Facebook, where we post news as it comes in, teasers, photos, etc. Just follow the links below...

http://www.twitter.c...rafan and Facebook http://www.facebook....37728 (All Soaps/Primetime scoops)

See you there!

#2   2011/02/16 08:47AM
    Re: Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    pooh2010

on gh the soap sonnyand brenda better get married big time they belong together.they better get the balkon big time before sonny and brenda get married. and the ones that work for him to. carly really needs to stay out of every ones life big time. if brenda wants to tell sonny about the baby she lost a long time ago she will other wise leave it alone. patrick androbin need to get lisa for what she did to robin . patrick and robin belong together. they better get the ones that work for him to. this is really gotten old big time its been going on way to long. they better not take brenda at all. sonny and brenda better go way and get married.

#3   2011/02/24 08:38AM
    pooh2010

i want to see sonny and brenda go on there honeymoon big time they just got married they better go on there honeymoon. they better not take brenda away from sonny at all. and really end this balkon story line. we all have been waiting for jason to get the balkon and franco both. brenda and sonny better go on there honeymoon. patrick and robin belong together and patrick needs to get lisa for what she did to robin. carly needs to stay with jax and stay out of every ones life big time. from ann boever@gmail.com

#4   2011/02/24 10:36AM
    pooh2010

they better not take brenda away from sonny at all they better get that balkon like big time to. the whole balkon story line should come to a end. its getting old big time its been going on to long it really needs to come a end. sonny and brenda better go on there honeymoon. jason had better get franco to and the people who work for the balkon. if brenda runs out in the woods sonny better find her and they better go some where to be safe. they better not kill brenda at all. i really hope that sonny and brenda go on there honeymoon. this whole balkon story line should come to a end. from ann boever@gmail.com

#5   2011/02/24 03:07PM
    Suziepugs

OMG!!! Please don't tell me Brenda is leaving and they killed her off Not Sam either. I would hate this if they did that.....

#6   2011/02/24 04:37PM
    pooh2010

no brenda is not dead the balkon has her. sonny will find her for sure to jason and sonny will find brenda and sam big time. they will get the balkon and the ones that work for him to and even the balkons wife to. this whole thing with the balkon better come to an end to its getting real old. sonny will get info from that guy shawn to. its bad enough that franco is comeing back. i wont watch gh any more today made me made before it ended. im sure that sonny will find brenda for sure. from annboever@gmail.com. and jason will find sam to

#7   2011/02/25 07:31AM
    pooh2010

brenda and sam arent dead the balkon took them they are a life. sonny will find brenda big time that really made me made before it ended. you can count on sonny finding brenda to and they will get the balkon to and jason will find sam you can bet on that. they really need to end this balkon story line big time its really getting old its been going on way to long. i wont watch it any more it shouldnt of happen at all. we all have been waiting a long time to see sonny and brenda get married and go on there honeymoon to so what did luke give sonny and brenda he gave sonny a note but i dont know what it said? but any way sonny will find brenda you can bet on that.

#8   2011/02/28 04:11PM
    pooh2010

no brenda not leaveing gh at all either is sam. sonny will find brenda and kill the balkon to. this whole story line with the balkon has to end its been going on way to long im real sick if it. we all want to see sonny and brenda start there life together as a married couple and see them go on there honeymoon to. jason will kill frankco when he sees him big time.for what he did. the balkon and frankco will pay for what they did. i love sonny and brenda together.

#9   2011/03/01 06:53AM
    pooh2010

i really hope that the story line with the balkon ends this week for sure its been going on way to long. i will be real glad when sonny finds brenda then they can finely start there life together big time as a married couple thank god.when jason sees frankco he will kill him. sonny sees the balkon he will kill him. maybe sonny should take the balkons wife suzanne and get info from her big time. she knows whats her husband is doing. when dante and sonny get info from shawn they can go find brenda. this story line with the baklon better end this week then sonny and brenda can start there life together. when this story line ends it will make me happy.

#10   2011/03/02 06:21AM
    pooh2010

this whole balkon stroyline better come to a end its been going on way to long big time. sonny will find brenda you can bet on that. we all want to see sonny and brenda go on there honeymoon and start there life together big time. sonny should take the balkons wife suzanne and get info out of her and find out what the balkon is doing next. and end this whole stroy line its been going on way to long. once sonny knows where brenda is then he can go get her. and then take out the balkon and his men and every one that works for him. this would make alot of us fans happy.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list