List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Kelly Monaco

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kelly Monaco

Started by Crater#5 at 2006/09/29 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/30 02:52PM, Views: 1026, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/29 08:12AM
    Kelly Monaco
    Crater#5

I think the hold Liz/Jason thing depends on Kelly signing another contract. I don't think she has signed and today is the last day. I can't really see her signing another contract. I do like Sam and I think everyone should go back to what was keeping GH at least number 3. Its so boring now I watch the reruns of Laguna Beach.

#2   2006/09/29 08:24AM
    Re: Kelly Monaco
    wishingIwasSam

boring? BORING??? I don't think you're watching the same show as I am. I know that back in the old days it was more action-packed, but you have to admit, at least now they have some humor in their writing. Max is hilarious, and all those girl's nights out and the guy's night out...brilliant!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/29 08:24AM
    #3   2006/09/29 09:51AM
    Crater#5

I do notlike the girls night out. Max is funny, but its boring. Gh don't get Emmys for laughs they get it for action and thats any because that is what they have done and done it well. Sonny and the mob have kept GH and no I am looking at GH once in awhile. More and more I watch Laguna Beach

#4   2006/09/29 10:13AM
    BabyBlueEyes

wait what do you mean? sorry i'm a bit confused. do you mean you can't imagine her signing another contract so she'll probably stay with GH?! if that's what you mean, then yay!!! otherwise i'm not sure what you meant.

#5   2006/09/29 10:42AM
    toorobbin

I thought I read someplace she signed for another year.

And since sweeps is coming up, I think they may and I hope not, make us wait.

#6   2006/09/29 01:07PM
    kentishad

Laguna Beach is about a bunch of stupid little rich kids trying to get their 15 minutes of fame. I would watch GH anyday.

#7   2006/09/29 01:47PM
    cincin

GH is the best soap on tv. They did get a little off track when Sam and Jason were taken prisoner by the crazy lady who wanted Sam to impersonate her daughter. Now the show is back on track telling great stories.

#8   2006/09/29 02:07PM
    wishingIwasSam

Quote cincin: GH is the best soap on tv. They did get a little off track when Sam and Jason were taken prisoner by the crazy lady who wanted Sam to impersonate her daughter. Now the show is back on track telling great stories.

Oh, the only reason that whole story line ever happened was because she won dancing with the stars. People just wanted to see her dance.

#9   2006/09/29 04:22PM
    Crater#5

No, GH is not the best soap on daytime soaps, Y&R is. GH is usually 3 or 4 sometimes lower

#10   2006/09/29 08:40PM
    Starlight

Quote Crater#5: No, GH is not the best soap on daytime soaps, Y&R is. GH is usually 3 or 4 sometimes lower

No way GH is number one!!!!!!!!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list