List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I Know Who Sam's Father Is???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Know Who Sam's Father Is???

Started by Chosen_One at 2010/11/09 01:50PM
    Latest post: 2010/11/10 07:56PM, Views: 4641, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2010/11/09 07:48PM
    Re: I Know Who Sam's Father Is???
    perplexed

Quote meowbowow:
    Quote perplexed:
    Quote tshervonne3: the balkan is her father.

If that's the case, then it can't be Jerry Jax that is the Balkan, and I would think that Daniel Benzali is too old for Alexis? (If he is the Balkan), but who knows. Peace Out.

IMO Jerry is way too easy to be the Balkan and I think he's been ruled out. It would have to be somebody totally unexpected. I highly doubt that even GH knows who he is but I could be wrong. Look how old his son looks so yeah, The Balkan would be way too old for Alexis.

I am sticking with my original prediction: The Balkan will be Theo Hoffman (Robin's patient) except he will have had plastic surgery and is actually Faison. JMO. Peace Out.

#12   2010/11/09 07:48PM
    perplexed

Quote meowbowow:
    Quote perplexed:

If that's the case, then it can't be Jerry Jax that is the Balkan, and I would think that Daniel Benzali is too old for Alexis? (If he is the Balkan), but who knows. Peace Out.

IMO Jerry is way too easy to be the Balkan and I think he's been ruled out. It would have to be somebody totally unexpected. I highly doubt that even GH knows who he is but I could be wrong. Look how old his son looks so yeah, The Balkan would be way too old for Alexis.

I am sticking with my original prediction: The Balkan will be Theo Hoffman (Robin's patient) except he will have had plastic surgery and is actually Faison. JMO. Peace Out.

#13   2010/11/09 08:53PM
    genhospchat

Quote luluspencer: Remember that Sam father is a older man, the Balkan is a friend to the Cassadine family, he was a friend of Mikkos, and Helena a business partner, Alexis said that Sam father is more dangerous than Sonny.He will have a plastic surgery so Alexis will not recognize and first, that's how I see it.

This one makes the most sense. Anyone that is onscreen already or were past characters, Alexis would know and would have said something. She did say that her baby's father was quite older so it would have to be someone probably in AT LEAST their late 50's now, if not older.

#14   2010/11/09 08:55PM
    genhospchat

Quote perplexed:
    Quote meowbowow:
    Quote perplexed:

I would love Faison coming back for any reason BUT EWWWW!

#15   2010/11/10 06:58AM
    luluspencer

I think the Balkan needs medical treatment, bone marrow, Robin, will be the one for him to see, that's why I think he wants Brenda baby, if the baby is still alive, in between Robin will see that Sam will be a match since she has a rare blood type, and that's how it will begin to unfold that she has to be his daughter, Alexis should be in her 50's so he is older 65 to 70 is not bad for a older man, if he was her lover years ago she was 15 he was in his late 20's or early thirty's

#16   2010/11/10 03:12PM
    Pekeheart

Quote perplexed:

Jerry Jax has been established as not being the Balkan already.

#17   2010/11/10 04:14PM
    shepmajor

Quote luluspencer: Remember that Sam father is a older man, the Balkan is a friend to the Cassadine family, he was a friend of Mikkos, and Helena a business partner, Alexis said that Sam father is more dangerous than Sonny.He will have a plastic surgery so Alexis will not recognize and first, that's how I see it.

Not an older MAN, he was an older BOY (Alexis was only 16). She said he was a student, but in a class or two ahead of her.

#18   2010/11/10 06:07PM
    luluspencer

If I am correct she was having this conversation with Diane about Sam father he was more dangerous than Sonny and she did get pregnant from a older man, remember she lived in Europe and didn't Sonny seduce Brenda right out of high school

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list