List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: BRAZEN (BRENDA & JASON) FANS ONLY-NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BRAZEN (BRENDA & JASON) FANS ONLY-NO BASHING

Started by tshervonne3 at 2010/11/02 09:25AM
    Latest post: 2012/12/24 09:46AM, Views: 126918, Replies: 4196
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2010/11/02 09:25AM
    BRAZEN (BRENDA & JASON) FANS ONLY-NO BASHING
    tshervonne3

"They share a bond, that they don't even know is there".

This is the new and improved Brazen thread. No more feeding the animals! We are free to share our love of brazen, without the hate and the rudeness.

Brenda and Jason have a long history. A history that began when jason was still a Q. I like to think Brazen really started when Sonny left Bren at the altar. They started this weird bond, which included knock down drag out fights, and then some of the most super tender moments. I have always wondered what it would be like for the two to hook up.

I really started taking notice when bren came back in 02. Their scenes were running circles around everyone else. I have always loved S&B, but I find my love for Brazen is surpassing everything else.

I've always suspected that it was more to them, than just the fights. I REALLY realized that during the "jason talks bren to sleep" scene. Jason had this look on his face,and it read-I love bren. It seemed like he was fighting himself. I don't even know if he realizes it. I believe it's buried sooo deep, he doesn't even know it's there. He handles her with such tenderness at times, especially when she is really going through something.

They are setting this thing up people, and they are removing those layers. They are doing it so slowly, but it is necessary. This thing can't be rushed, its been almost 20 years in the making. Brazen will be a thing of beauty when it happens. Happy posting!!!!

#2   2010/11/02 09:36AM
    Re: BRAZEN (BRENDA & JASON) FANS ONLY-NO BASHING
    alikat

I'm definitely a fan of this pairing. I've truly enjoyed their bickering and think that, like Sam said yesterday, there's a deep bond there that even THEY don't realize.

If anything, I'm all for it just to shake up the canvas a little.

#3   2010/11/02 09:50AM
    tshervonne3

Alikat: it would definitley shake up things in old port chuckles. That is 4 sure. No one would see it coming. Not cujo, jax, and most of all sonny.

#4   2010/11/02 10:03AM
    alikat

Quote tshervonne3: Alikat: it would definitley shake up things in old port chuckles. That is 4 sure. No one would see it coming. Not cujo, jax, and most of all sonny.

That's the biggest enticement. Sonny's reaction to Jason and Brenda falling in love would make his reaction to Jason and Courtney seem like a simple disagreement on Sesame Street.

#5   2010/11/02 10:21AM
    tshervonne3

Alikat: lmao! And sonny wouldn't even seeing it coming. All those times he sent jason to deal with bren. lol! Will come back and bite him in the seat of one of those polyester blend suits. Lol! It would be so much drama, my oh my! Hope it happens!

#6   2010/11/02 10:40AM
    alikat

plus...let's be realistic here. The fallout across the board from Robin to Jake to Edward to Carly to Sonny to Sam would be astronomical. It would just make sense to start something there. Maybe not let it move beyond a short (read: less than a year) love affair but let it ripple out into the Port Charles scene.

Then they could have the Brenda still can't be 100% in love with Jason because she'll always love Sonny the most...Jason could move on, Sam could already have moved on to get out of the toxic balls that is the Jasam relationship now and Jason could finally come back into character.

#7   2010/11/02 10:59AM
    tshervonne3

Alikat: I disagree, I think she has loved Sonny more than anyone up into now. But Jason could rival what she feels for Sonny. Their history surpasses sonny's, and its been just as crazy at times. The only difference is they never slept together. This is coming from a die hard S&B fan. Brenda and jason can't be just another love affair. It has to be great, or why go there?

I don't know if robin would care. I think she is over jason. I think she detected something in their scene at the hospital. When bren said that jason was the best, robin had a weird "wait a min" look on her face.

#8   2010/11/02 11:03AM
    tshervonne3

Alikat: let me clarify, I am not saying Bren and Jason's history is better than S&B of the nineties. I am saying she has been knowing him longer than Sonny and they have been having their own love story too. It might be weird, but that is what makes it special.

#9   2010/11/02 11:15AM
    tshervonne3

Brazen video check it out

www.youtube.com/watch?v=smTqwSaF1VM

#10   2010/11/02 11:18AM
    alikat

Quote tshervonne3: Alikat: I disagree, I think she has loved Sonny more than anyone up into now. But Jason could rival what she feels for Sonny. Their history surpasses sonny's, and its been just as crazy at times. The only difference is they never slept together. This is coming from a die hard S&B fan. Brenda and jason can't be just another love affair. It has to be great, or why go there?

I don't know if robin would care. I think she is over jason. I think she detected something in their scene at the hospital. When bren said that jason was the best, robin had a weird "wait a min" look on her face.

I meant Robin would care because she's championing Brenda and Sonny again after all this time.

Also, I would only agree that Brenda and Jason's love story could surpass and be epic if Jason were to grow more into a cross of Jason Q and Jason M. If one more konk on the head were to sort of blend the two characters, then I could see it being 100% Brason

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list