List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: ENDURO CONDOMS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ENDURO CONDOMS

Started by allie_collegegirl21 at 2006/09/28 05:37PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/03 07:51AM, Views: 583, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/09/28 05:37PM
    ENDURO CONDOMS
    allie_colleg...

Bob Guza said more people could become pregnant in P.C. so I am making a list of ALL THE SEXUALLY ACTIVE PEOPLE IN PORT CHARLES:

Lucky Spencer and Maxie Jones

Lucky Spencer and Elizabeth Webber

Jasper Jacks and Carly Corinthos

Patrick Drake and Robin Scorpio

Ric Lansing and Samantha McCall

Jason Morgan and Elizabeth Webber

Dillon Quartermaine and Georgie Jones

THE QUESTION I AM POSING TO YOU IS:

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE FROM EACH PAIRING?

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/28 05:40PM
    #2   2006/09/28 06:18PM
    Re: ENDURO CONDOMS
    jcrobinson

Ok, I'll play. I'd like to see the following:
    Lucky Spencer and Maxie Jones - Lucky back with Elizabeth and starting their own family. Maxie grows up and moves on.

Lucky Spencer and Elizabeth Webber - Lucky cleaned up, reinstated at the job and happy with LIz.

Jasper Jacks and Carly Corinthos - I wouldn't mind seeing them have a baby, now that I think about it.

Patrick Drake and Robin Scorpio - I like the idea of them having a baby together - although we can't have too many pregnant storylines.

Ric Lansing and Samantha McCall - Ohh, the juiciest scoop of all would be if Sam turned up pregnant with his child. What ramifications, it boggles the mind.

Jason Morgan and Elizabeth Webber - Nah, I just like them as friends. Distant friends. She's too goody goody for him, she needs to get over him.

Dillon Quartermaine and Georgie Jones - college kids. Let them just be college kids!

#3   2006/09/28 06:42PM
    Re: ENDURO CONDOMS, also contains SPOILERS/RUMORS
    allie_colleg...

for me, i say:

Lucky Spencer and Maxie Jones- Maxie is pregnant, Diego and her hookup, that way liz and lucky are free. lucky is a dad but just like Sonny is w/ kristina.

Lucky Spencer and Elizabeth Webber- she has this baby without Lucky, just after losing Cameron (june 07 sweeps) names HER Audrey, after her grandmother. Lucky is doing well, busts Ric on something with Alcazar. **cast change Greg Vaughn to Jonathan Jackson** New Lucky saves Liz somehow, they fall in love. re-marry 2-14-08, 10yrs after her valentines rape.

Jasper Jacks and Carly Corinthos- not pregnant, jax needs a family and this kid won't live to 5 in P.C...

Patrick Drake and Robin Scorpio- yes baby, no HIV for patrick or baby.

Ric Lansing and Samantha McCall- pregnant, for STORYLINE PURPOSES, since we all know, no matter who the father SAM will NOT abort a baby.

Jason Morgan and Elizabeth Webber- not even friends. Liz blames jason's life for Cameron's death.

Dillon Quartermaine and Georgie Jones - she thinks maybe, but no, dillon's reaction breaks them up 4 good. -----GEORGIE and LULU fight over the PROFF.

#4   2006/09/28 07:19PM
    toorobbin

Let's not forget;

Lorenzo and Skye

Luke and Holly would be an interesting thought.

I would like to see Robin and Patrick.

But never Liz and Jason.

Sam having Ric's baby, just boggles the mind

Can I open up a day care center in Port Charles. With all these little babies, some one is going to have job security.

#5   2006/09/28 07:25PM
    allie_colleg...

. So could this go to OTHER ABC SHOWS ALSO?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/03 07:31AM
    #6   2006/10/03 07:32AM
    allie_colleg...

who else?

#7   2006/10/03 07:39AM
    BabyBlueEyes

robin definitely!

i think sam would know by now if she was pregnant. JMO

i'm still hoping this whole thing with maxie is a lie, but i don't think it is now with all these spoilers going around.

carly i actually wouldn't mind seeing pregnant with jax's baby.

georgie isn't ready and i think it would be a bad SL.

liz should be back with lucky and with his baby, not jason's.

and sam hasn't been sexually active with jason yet, but i'm they will be soon. but they will soon know about the enduro condoms so they prob. won't use them.

#8   2006/10/03 07:51AM
    toorobbin

Maxi and Lucky.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list