List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Halloween Names, Just something fun to do.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Halloween Names, Just something fun to do.....

Started by Shellefan514 at 2006/09/28 08:00AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/02 06:37AM, Views: 701, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/09/28 08:00AM
    Halloween Names, Just something fun to do.....
    Shellefan514

We do this on another board. We make up halloween names around halloween that are similar to our old names so people can know who we are. Sound like fun?

I have two picked out for me, trying to decide which one I like more:

ShellePhantom
    Spookyfan

What do you think?

#2   2006/09/28 08:21AM
    Re: Halloween Names, Just something fun to do.....
    ShellePhantom

Hello this is my new name

I just realize that some poeple might not be able to do this. On the other board (Soapnet.com) you can have different names, but on here you can only register one name per email address.

#3   2006/09/29 05:35AM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote ShellePhantom: Hello this is my new name

I just realize that some poeple might not be able to do this. On the other board (Soapnet.com) you can have different names, but on here you can only register one name per email address.

i didn't realize you could change it either until a while ago. i changed mine already, and it's not really holloween type. it used to be opalgatinha, but i didn't like that for GH message boards, so i changed it to BabyBlueEyes. i have blue eyes and so does that hot-lookin' jason!

#4   2006/09/29 12:09PM
    Honey Bun

Did you change your name again?? Back to ShelleFan?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/29 12:11PM
    #5   2006/09/29 12:46PM
    Shellefan514

Quote Honey Bun:

Did you change your name again?? Back to ShelleFan?

NO I didn't change it back to Shellefan514 I have 2 email address, so I have 2 names now Shellefan514 and ShellePhantom

#6   2006/09/29 05:11PM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote ex-michel: Do you know that when you change your picture it changes the pictures on the post you have made previously?

I'm on my 3rd or 4th pic and it will probably change again if I find another one that I really like.

I have one of Steve Burton that I really like but I haven't used it yet.

I've had
    the GH logo (orange)
    a superman symbol
    the Men of GH pic
    and now this one of JaSam
    I wish we could change pictures, but have our old posts keep the pic they were posted with!
    Does anybody know if that is possible?

i found so many pics and i don't know which one i want to keep. this is only my 2nd so i think i'll change it again, but i like this pic. a lot so i'm gonna save it if i wanna put it back later.

#7   2006/10/02 06:37AM
    Shellefan514

Quote BabyBlueEyes:
    Quote ex-michel: Do you know that when you change your picture it changes the pictures on the post you have made previously?

I'm on my 3rd or 4th pic and it will probably change again if I find another one that I really like.

I have one of Steve Burton that I really like but I haven't used it yet.

I've had
    the GH logo (orange)
    a superman symbol
    the Men of GH pic
    and now this one of JaSam
    I wish we could change pictures, but have our old posts keep the pic they were posted with!
    Does anybody know if that is possible?

i found so many pics and i don't know which one i want to keep. this is only my 2nd so i think i'll change it again, but i like this pic. a lot so i'm gonna save it if i wanna put it back later.

I know I have noticed that when you change your pic. it changes on your previous posts as well as your present, I wish it would stay the same.
    This is my 4th pic. I like this one.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list