List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM KISS ALERT!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM KISS ALERT!!!!!!

Started by ex-michel at 2006/09/27 07:23PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/02 09:20AM, Views: 644, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/09/30 08:14PM
    Re: JASAM KISS ALERT!!!!!!
    snowbird11465

Its about time they kiss, I want them 2 back together. WooHoo

#2   2006/09/30 08:59PM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote ex-michel:
    Quote snowbird11465: Its about time they kiss, I want them 2 back together. WooHoo

DITTO!

but I was wrong about what day it would happen! But couldn't you SEE Jason holding himself back from touching Sam (on the roof). I hate seeing him unsure (it's so un-Jason like) Didn't you want to just scream out-

"Screw Alexis - JUST SHUT UP AND KISS ALREADY!"

i've been waiting for them to kiss for so long! why won't they? oh yeah cuz of alexis, right. i really wanted jason to put his arms around sam to comfort her but he didn't . now next week they're gonna split up again, but in the end they're gonna be back to jasam in the week after! i'm just gonna scream if it turns out liz's baby is jason's. sam deserves to have jason's baby, not liz!!! i know i've said this already, but they were already about to be parents a long time ago, twice! i wish that would've worked out and since it didn't, this is why i don't want jason being the father of liz's baby. it just won't make sense to me as to why they (GH writers) would do this. i know it causes drama, but this kinda drama brings me down i guess.

#3   2006/10/01 09:15AM
    Crater#5

I wish Guza and his crew would stop teasing us. Jason and Sam Sam are one of the best looking couples on daytime soaps. I would love to see Sam have a baby Jason instead of Liz.

#4   2006/10/01 03:34PM
    Shellefan514

Yeah JASAM I can't wait. They belong together, and Sam is the one who needs to have Jason's one and only child. They are true love. I don't think Liz's baby will be Jason's. I think it will end up being Lucky's or she will miscarry. JMO I mean really how many times are they going to have her get pregnant or have a baby with everyone but her husband.

#5   2006/10/01 06:06PM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote Shellefan514: Yeah JASAM I can't wait. They belong together, and Sam is the one who needs to have Jason's one and only child. They are true love. I don't think Liz's baby will be Jason's. I think it will end up being Lucky's or she will miscarry. JMO I mean really how many times are they going to have her get pregnant or have a baby with everyone but her husband.

so far she's never had a baby by her husband (unless this one is, hopefully). otherwise lucky deserves a child of his own i think. and how many times did liz miscarry? 2 times?

#6   2006/10/02 08:39AM
    fcgirl

Ouch...still a lot of Liz negativity I see. I still think Liz and Jason would make a great couple--not to mention those actors have been on the show the longest out of all 4 of them concerned, and they deserve to be happy too--and have been so close so many times. Lucky isn't ready to be a father right now. And Sam has her hands full with her trying to please her Mother and caring for her sisters. The time is right for Jason and Liz. So...I think the fact that Jason and Sam kiss just shows that Liz is pregnant with Jason's baby--why else would they tease you guys (Jasam fans) if for no other reason to set you up for major heartache when it turns out that Liz is pregnant with Jason's baby? Remember...the goal of the writers is drama, conflict, etc.

#7   2006/10/02 08:49AM
    Shellefan514

Quote fcgirl: Ouch...still a lot of Liz negativity I see. I still think Liz and Jason would make a great couple--not to mention those actors have been on the show the longest out of all 4 of them concerned, and they deserve to be happy too--and have been so close so many times. Lucky isn't ready to be a father right now. And Sam has her hands full with her trying to please her Mother and caring for her sisters. The time is right for Jason and Liz. So...I think the fact that Jason and Sam kiss just shows that Liz is pregnant with Jason's baby--why else would they tease you guys (Jasam fans) if for no other reason to set you up for major heartache when it turns out that Liz is pregnant with Jason's baby? Remember...the goal of the writers is drama, conflict, etc.

It's true that JaSam and Liason fans will never agree I think that JaSam have chemistry, I don't see the chemistry between Liason except being friends. I think it will be believed to be Jason's but in the end I think it will indeed be Lucky's. I don't think JaSam is over. I think the time is right for JaSam to become parents. JaSam has been the number one couple for months I think the writers also try to go with the fans/veiwers. I do not think JaSam is over they may have some troubles ahead but they will work through them and they will stay together.

#8   2006/10/02 09:20AM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote Shellefan514:
    Quote fcgirl: Ouch...still a lot of Liz negativity I see. I still think Liz and Jason would make a great couple--not to mention those actors have been on the show the longest out of all 4 of them concerned, and they deserve to be happy too--and have been so close so many times. Lucky isn't ready to be a father right now. And Sam has her hands full with her trying to please her Mother and caring for her sisters. The time is right for Jason and Liz. So...I think the fact that Jason and Sam kiss just shows that Liz is pregnant with Jason's baby--why else would they tease you guys (Jasam fans) if for no other reason to set you up for major heartache when it turns out that Liz is pregnant with Jason's baby? Remember...the goal of the writers is drama, conflict, etc.

It's true that JaSam and Liason fans will never agree I think that JaSam have chemistry, I don't see the chemistry between Liason except being friends. I think it will be believed to be Jason's but in the end I think it will indeed be Lucky's. I don't think JaSam is over. I think the time is right for JaSam to become parents. JaSam has been the number one couple for months I think the writers also try to go with the fans/veiwers. I do not think JaSam is over they may have some troubles ahead but they will work through them and they will stay together.

ITA. i'm first hoping they get married and then have a baby!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list