List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Vanessa Marcil Twitching........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vanessa Marcil Twitching........

Started by ghlovinmomof2 at 2010/09/25 04:10PM
    Latest post: 2010/10/19 07:34PM, Views: 4142, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2010/09/26 07:12PM
    Re: Vanessa Marcil Twitching........
    baileysmommy

Quote ghlovinmomof2: Is it just me, or has anyone noticed the facial twitches, especially with the lips that Vanessa Marcil does? Is there something wrong with her??

I think she believes that's...(flings arms wide) ACTING!!

#12   2010/09/26 08:42PM
    vancouverjenny

Quote ghlovinmomof2:
    Quote NoSoup4you: old age maybe?

ever notice how Claire smushes her lips into the shape of a butthole? That annoys and grosses me out.

LMAO..No Doubt!!

haha never thought about it that way, but she does!!

#13   2010/09/26 08:44PM
    vancouverjenny

Quote tshervonne3: LMAO!!! somebody on yt said that saw lipo suction marks, during his love scene with claire...i don't believe that, but whatever

I was procrastinating and browsing the web and found her official website/twitter and apparently she has some thyroid thing and lost 10 pounds from her usual weight and is trying to gain it back. BUt having a hard time.

#14   2010/09/26 09:02PM
    tshervonne3

this is why people should not talk about things they know nothing about. I have seen so many posts talking about her weight. You never what someone is going through...

#15   2010/09/28 02:17PM
    ALS13

Quote ghlovinmomof2: Is it just me, or has anyone noticed the facial twitches, especially with the lips that Vanessa Marcil does? Is there something wrong with her??

I am surprised more people haven't noticed it. It happens quite often. The twitch could come from any number of things, who knows...Brenda is my fave, and VM is beautiful,hope the twitch isn't coming from a medical issue.

#16   2010/09/28 03:04PM
    BBQgranny

Quote baileysmommy:

I think she believes that's...(flings arms wide) ACTING!!

Good Answer, good answer....survey says (ding) It's the #1

#17   2010/09/28 03:16PM
    kylesgirl

Having hyper or hypothyroidism will not cause twitching. She just might be low on potassium. However is you have ever read Jillian Michaels Mastering your Metabolism you would know that Vanessa is her best friend an that Jillian is the one with the thyroid problem and Vanessa had the Endocrine system naturally that we would all want. Her Hormones are so in balance that she can eat what she wants when she wants and doesn't gain weight. That is why shes naturally beautiful.

#18   2010/09/28 07:22PM
    switzerland

ever notice how Claire smushes her lips into the shape of a butthole? That annoys and grosses me out.

LMAO I noticed that about Claire too (btw gr8 visual! lol)It just annoys me!

#19   2010/09/28 07:25PM
    switzerland

Quote BackforBarrett: "NoSoup4You" - LMAO!Claire has the expression like she just ate something God awful tasting and bitter! But, she is still very pretty.

VM is astoundingly beautiful. Always has been. Haven't noticed the twitching but that laugh catches me off guard..kind of like fingernails on a chalk board. But, she is beyond beautiful. I wish I had her skin!!!

Can I also just add..PLEASE STOP having Sonny pour Crisco in his hair. He has naturally wavy, gorgeous hair..which he has, on occassion, been allowed to show on GH. Let him go natural..the slicked back look makes him look older plus I would dread having to do a love scene with him [well, no I wouldn't but...] and having to run my fingers through that oil.

You know I think the same way too! She is absolutely but that nervous laugh catches me off guard! I've found myself jumping sometimes! lol

#20   2010/09/29 07:44AM
    alikat

Okay NoSoup...wasn't expecting that one and LMFAO about it. Thanks for the giggle.

Now, I will forever be looking for the butthole look from Claire. Just like the Duck Lips from Jason. Watch him when he's thinking or kissing someone...he has duck lips. Ever since a friend pointed it out, I scream out "DUCK LIPS" when watching him on screen.

Again, thanks for the giggle about the butthole face.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list