List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Brenda posing for Crimson

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brenda posing for Crimson

Started by tel4plm at 2010/09/15 04:46AM
    Latest post: 2010/09/17 11:24AM, Views: 806, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/09/15 04:46AM
    Brenda posing for Crimson
    tel4plm

Am I hallucinating?

A couple of weeks ago, Brenda told Suzanne that it was pointless to meet with the art dealer dude because she had an exclusive contract with whatever the name of that company is.

So...How is it she can now pose for Crimson?

#2   2010/09/15 07:49AM
    Re: Brenda posing for Crimson
    ghfanfare

Was she a model in the past? Or is this something new?

She seems a little short to be a model.

#3   2010/09/15 10:19AM
    meowbowow

Quote ghfanfare: Was she a model in the past? Or is this something new?

She seems a little short to be a model.

If memory serves me she was a model but I think I may have blocked a lot of things out when last she was on!!

#4   2010/09/15 02:09PM
    Auroragirl

She was a model back in the 90's when she was on, for Jax's Cosmetics company. I think her last return, because she thought she was dieing, she was just hanging with Luis Alcazar. She's never really liked the modeling, but she was good at it and always in demand. But I agree, if she's under contract for only Cartulo how can she do something, and when, for that matter, did Jax get her permission to just put her on the cover and do a story on her. Wouldn't she have to agree before they could do that?

#5   2010/09/15 02:26PM
    Vanrainmom

Quote Auroragirl: She was a model back in the 90's when she was on, for Jax's Cosmetics company. I think her last return, because she thought she was dieing, she was just hanging with Luis Alcazar. She's never really liked the modeling, but she was good at it and always in demand. But I agree, if she's under contract for only Cartulo how can she do something, and when, for that matter, did Jax get her permission to just put her on the cover and do a story on her. Wouldn't she have to agree before they could do that?

I could be wrong - but I thought that Kate mentioned that Brenda was the face of Cartullo and that they were a big advertiser in Crimson. Thus a win win for them both.
    But to be honest I was only half listening

#6   2010/09/15 02:30PM
    Bizlet

Quote Vanrainmom:
    Quote Auroragirl: She was a model back in the 90's when she was on, for Jax's Cosmetics company. I think her last return, because she thought she was dieing, she was just hanging with Luis Alcazar. She's never really liked the modeling, but she was good at it and always in demand. But I agree, if she's under contract for only Cartulo how can she do something, and when, for that matter, did Jax get her permission to just put her on the cover and do a story on her. Wouldn't she have to agree before they could do that?

I could be wrong - but I thought that Kate mentioned that Brenda was the face of Cartullo and that they were a big advertiser in Crimson. Thus a win win for them both.

Are you cop to phasing out the Brenda scenes. Nothing much has peaked my interest to this point. Thank goodness for the Robin and Patrick story.

#7   2010/09/15 02:48PM
    Vanrainmom

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Vanrainmom:

Are you cop to phasing out the Brenda scenes. Nothing much has peaked my interest to this point. Thank goodness for the Robin and Patrick story.

I am happy Brenda is coming back. I would like to see her with Sonny or Jason.
    I just wasn't paying attention lol. I am really loving the Patrick and Robin story too.

#8   2010/09/15 03:36PM
    perplexed

Quote Vanrainmom:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Vanrainmom:

I am happy Brenda is coming back. I would like to see her with Sonny or Jason.
    I just wasn't paying attention lol. I am really loving the Patrick and Robin story too.

Maybe all Kate needed was the permission of Cartullo? Since Brenda is under contract with them.

With Guza's slow moving "story arc's" I think the only story that I am enjoying right now is Patrick/Robin/Lisa also, all the rest of his "arc's" aren't moving along to any suspense, adventure, or sudsy romance at this moment.
    Where is Luke when you need some "comic relief".... back soon, I hear. JMHO. Peace Out.

#9   2010/09/15 06:55PM
    meowbowow

Quote Vanrainmom

LOL, that's what she said. It's amazing what u tune out while whatching isn't it?

#10   2010/09/17 10:04AM
    shepmajor

Quote Vanrainmom:

You're not wrong, Vannie. Kate did say that Cartullo was their biggest advertiser, so featuring Brenda is a natural, perfect fit.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list