List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Which Actress have you liked as Carly

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Which Actress have you liked as Carly

Started by Greek Godess at 2010/09/07 06:19PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/10 06:02AM, Views: 3026, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/09/07 06:19PM
    Which Actress have you liked as Carly
    Greek Godess

My favourite actress as Carly has been Tamara Braun. I though she was such a good actress, and played very well off Maurice Benard, and tey had the best chemistry in my opinion from the other actresses that have played Carly.

Which actress have you liked as Carly, and why?

#2   2010/09/07 06:42PM
    Re: Which Actress have you liked as Carly
    Charming the...

The original will always be my fave! Sarah can ACT!! but each actress seemed to suit the character at that stage in her life. I really loved Tamara and Laura has rocked it in her years. I don't recall the actress who was just before LW, but she was not suited for the character tho I assume she is a great actress.

One thing GH has never lacked is Mark Teschner's superb casting skills.

OMG MB is so funny in this roast for Mark!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrdvW8AidPg

#3   2010/09/07 06:45PM
    IHeartLizzie

THE ORIGINAL CARLY Sarah Brown was my ONE AND ONLY TRUE CARLY. Her chemistry with Jason & Sonny was off the map. I loved her! And that "breathing nose" was Carly. Original Carly fans know what I am talking about. I loved the interaction between Maurice Bernard, Sarah Brown, and Steve Burton along with Vanessa Marcil and Kimberly Mcolough and even Sean Kenaan as THE ORIGINAL AJ. Those where the great days on GH. It would have been great if the writers would have re-cast her as Carly and brought back THE ORIGINAL AJ too. The GH fam would have been reunited even with bringing back Genie Francis as Laura with the rest of the veterans. I miss the GH of the 90's becaue it was so good! It was kind of sucking lately but now I see that it's moving towards getting better And like MacDonalds I'm loving it!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/09/07 06:46PM
    #4   2010/09/07 06:52PM
    LoveLL2

Quote Greek Godess: My favourite actress as Carly has been Tamara Braun. I though she was such a good actress, and played very well off Maurice Benard, and tey had the best chemistry in my opinion from the other actresses that have played Carly.

Me too! Tamara was my favorite! Loved her as Carly. I thought she shared the best chemsitry with Maurice Benard out of the other Carly's too.

I love Laura Wright as Carly though! She is so fun to watch! I love her with Jax. I don't think she has that great chemistry with Sonny as Tamara's Carly did. Plus I love S&B together so I don't want her with Sonny.

Besides the one that was on briefly as Carly,not sure of actresses name?, I have to say Sarah Brown was my least favorite after her, even though she originated the role.

#5   2010/09/07 06:55PM
    lovelyliz

I was just watching Youtube the other day with Tamara Brown she brought so much suspense to her character & she was a mob wife I never felt that way with this Carly that is playing her now or Sarah Brown. She was always Sonnys the mobster wife and I think that way about Olivia too they seem more Sonny type than Brenda, Claire or this Carly in my opinion.

She had drama, suspense and lol I like the chemistry of Liz and TB Carly till Courtney came along and mess that up. I still hope she comes back she is believable as Sonnys mobster wife. I miss the drama of GH it is not the same with the mob all the time and everyone pretty much do the same thing.

When they lost her they lost the ratings too the ratings took a dive when she left Gh did not think that Carly character could do that but she did she brought the ratings & it took a dive when she left..she had a huge fan base. The other Carly did too Sarah Brown. GO TB!!!

I was thinking about creating a thread like this but u beat me to it..I think I created one before didn't get much of a response.

#6   2010/09/07 07:04PM
    acgs99

While all actresses have been good in their own right, I personally have enjoyed SB and LW the most. SB was awesome at making me love to hate Carly. LW does a great job at giving Carly the sensitive side. I like her in the role with the direction the character has taken.

#7   2010/09/07 07:42PM
    lulujaz

Quote LoveLL2:
    Quote Greek Godess: My favourite actress as Carly has been Tamara Braun. I though she was such a good actress, and played very well off Maurice Benard, and tey had the best chemistry in my opinion from the other actresses that have played Carly.

Me too! Tamara was my favorite! Loved her as Carly. I thought she shared the best chemsitry with Maurice Benard out of the other Carly's too.

I love Laura Wright as Carly though! She is so fun to watch! I love her with Jax. I don't think she has that great chemistry with Sonny as Tamara's Carly did. Plus I love S&B together so I don't want her with Sonny.

Besides the one that was on briefly as Carly,not sure of actresses name?, I have to say Sarah Brown was my least favorite after her, even though she originated the role.

ITA Tamara Braun was a great Carly. She had the best chemistry with MB. Loved her mob wife antics and her scenes with the infamous Faith Roscoe. I forget the actress who followed TB. She was awfully forgettable. LW has truly rocked the part, putting her own twist on the role. She's the biotch you love to hate. Hated SJB as Carly. Loved her as Claudia.

#8   2010/09/07 08:29PM
    jilltidwell

I love LW as Carly.

#9   2010/09/07 08:58PM
    Anna Lou

I don't like Carly's character. As a matter of fact, I loath her. That's why I think Laura Wright. She is the best actor on the show bar none!!!!!!!!!!!

#10   2010/09/08 02:16PM
    Trish12

I like all because they bring difference to the character, but at the moment i'm hating the charcter. But I have to say Sara Brown chermistry with Jason and Sonny especially Sonny was amazing. Tarma was beautiful he love with Sonny was sweet. But this Carly good grif I can't get accostom to her with Jax at all. Perivious Carly's hated Jax.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list