List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Patrick/Robin SPOILER!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Patrick/Robin SPOILER!

Started by Ashley6262000 at 2010/06/18 07:33PM
    Latest post: 2010/06/21 06:31PM, Views: 2653, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/06/18 07:33PM
    Patrick cheats on Robin next week
    Ashley6262000

Next week Patrick cheats on Robin and sleeps with Lisa, while I'm guessing that Robin is still away in Africa. It was a matter of time before he would screw things up, but this time i don't see them coming back from the other side. If he doesn't tell Lisa then we will see her find out about when Lisa finds herself pregnant and not knowing if Patrick or Steve is the father....i hope not that storyline is so overdone on this show. If RObin can't go away for a few weeks no matter what the reason work, family, or whatever and be able to trust her husband then they should be married. I say this might be the end of scrubs for quite awhile at least until they get ready to leave the show which will be this year or next year so not to far off. I think RObin can do better than Patrick by a long shot, he has become a jerk since getting married and basically hated everything that matters to robin so why be married at all.

#2   2010/06/18 07:49PM
    Re: Patrick cheats on Robin next week
    perplexed

Robin deserves what she gets... she is neglecting her Husband... sorry JMO... Stone is dead and Patrick is alive and well... get down to business Robin... She has neglected his needs... big time...

#3   2010/06/18 07:49PM
    perplexed

Robin deserves what she gets... she is neglecting her Husband... sorry JMO... Stone is dead and Patrick is alive and well... get down to business Robin... She has neglected his needs... big time...

#4   2010/06/18 07:49PM
    perplexed

#5   2010/06/18 07:49PM
    perplexed

#6   2010/06/18 07:49PM
    perplexed

#7   2010/06/18 08:00PM
    cardgirl

FYI It is against board rules to post spoilers unless you state in the thread title that there are spoilers included... some of us prefer not to know what is going to happen ahead of time.

#8   2010/06/18 08:28PM
    pegrckr

Quote cardgirl: FYI It is against board rules to post spoilers unless you state in the thread title that there are spoilers included... some of us prefer not to know what is going to happen ahead of time.

I hate it when people don't read board guidelines about posting don't you!!!???

#9   2010/06/18 08:36PM
    cashfan

Quote pegrckr:
    Quote cardgirl: FYI It is against board rules to post spoilers unless you state in the thread title that there are spoilers included... some of us prefer not to know what is going to happen ahead of time.

I hate it when people don't read board guidelines about posting don't you!!!???

Idiotic, Moronic, Selfish.

#10   2010/06/19 06:25AM
    Re: Patrick/Robin SPOILER!
    tel4plm

The title of this thread was obviously changed. The current title isn't the same as the title on the upper left corner of the posts.

How can I title be edited? I've tried to edit mine, and the MB won't let me.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list