List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Elizabeth/Jason/Lucky The Truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elizabeth/Jason/Lucky The Truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Whitechick at 2007/03/26 02:21PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/26 10:09PM, Views: 368, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/03/26 02:21PM
    Elizabeth/Jason/Lucky The Truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Whitechick

%( Elizabeth needed to tell Lucky everything that Jason is the babys father. A marriage is based on truth not lies. I hope she knows what she is doing. Elizabeth is not a Saint like everyone thinks.Jason needs to wake and tell Elizabeth he is going to be in the babys life. the truth will come out it always does.

#2   2007/03/26 03:59PM
    Re: Elizabeth/Jason/Lucky The Truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    three D

Yes agreed...but I don't think she will unless something is wrong with the baby and she needs Jason for medical reasons.

#3   2007/03/26 05:22PM
    kaydimonds

No I think she should tell him very soon Like in another couple of hours cause this draging the storyline out is plan getting on my nerves...She had better tell him or I will go to the set and tell myself the truth...I cant stand to see Jason looking this way he looks miserable.....

#4   2007/03/26 05:51PM
    candycane1018

Your absolutely right this storyline is dragging on to long!

#5   2007/03/26 05:54PM
    allforlove

Its a soap opera. How many marriages are based on all truth? How about ZERO. It's hard to find any in real life that doesn't have one or two lies in it. Although this is something major. No one thinks Liz is a saint...but until recently her score card was a little better than a lot of the other people on the show. And once she and Jason are together and they can be truthful with each other, I think her score card will agin improve.

#6   2007/03/26 09:24PM
    ilovejasonmo...

I think that Liz could have came out of this spic and span if she would have fessed up at the beginning... Now she does have some dirt on her hands! I just think that it sooooo unfair of her to ask Jason to give up his baby - that is just a little toooooo selfish - don't u think Liz?

#7   2007/03/26 09:51PM
    dreamlovergi...

i think liz & jason should come out and tell the truth ,about the baby cause it whould be more excideing

#8   2007/03/26 09:59PM
    JASONandLIZf...

oh please please someone in port charles say something so my liason little family can get together. and we can progress with their little family.. loving this story line but it is taking forever and a day.

#9   2007/03/26 10:09PM
    madhearts4li...

Remember how Coop, Logan and Maxie sent Scotty the anonymous email about the Ric webber murder? I vote that Spin hacks into the PCPD and leaves Lucky a lil email..with the paternity results attached..LOL..He can always do his lil oops..holy toledo..did i do that? I have a feeling Jason would thank him..LOL

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list