List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: >>>Liasonforever>>>What happened to our thread????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

>>>Liasonforever>>>What happened to our thread????

Started by ILoveJason at 2007/03/26 09:05AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/26 04:43PM, Views: 296, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/03/26 09:05AM
    >>>Liasonforever>>>What happened to our thread????
    ILoveJason

What happened to our October Road thread do you know? I hope someone did not report that as a bad post do you know, i looked all morning for it,that is sad if it was removed when it seemed like who ever liked it posted there right? That was our thread!! One thread of the subject of G.H come on this can not be happening on this board,that was a great thread,It was a liason fans and jasam fans getting along enjoying one of abc's other shows.

#2   2007/03/26 09:29AM
    Re: >>>Liasonforever>>>What happened to our thread????
    mommymccormick

Quote ILoveJason: What happened to our October Road thread do you know? I hope someone did not report that as a bad post do you know, i looked all morning for it,that is sad if it was removed when it seemed like who ever liked it posted there right? That was our thread!! One thread of the subject of G.H come on this can not be happening on this board,that was a great thread,It was a liason fans and jasam fans getting along enjoying one of abc's other shows.

Hey, I was just in the lounge and your thread is in there.
    Kelley

#3   2007/03/26 09:32AM
    Liasonforever

I know, last night I was looking forever for it, I was like where did it go?! So, I went to the Lounge just to check there for some reason, and I seen it in there. I thought it was a good thread to keep on this board, I wish they didn't move it. . I really enjoyed it being on this thread. It was a bonding thread between all GH fans that watch the show, I hope it wasn't reported as a bad post either.

#4   2007/03/26 10:15AM
    septembergirl

it's in the lounge area!

#5   2007/03/26 10:16AM
    LovinGH

I was enjoying that thread also...I understand the moderators are here to serve a certain purpose, but I think on this board they get a bit carried away at times...

#6   2007/03/26 10:21AM
    Liasonforever

Quote LovinGH: I was enjoying that thread also...I understand the moderators are here to serve a certain purpose, but I think on this board they get a bit carried away at times...

yea, I kind of agree with you ..
    I also enjoyed that thread, and I never really go to the Lounge either..I guess I'm going to have to if I want to talk to you guys about another great show in the making.."October Road."

#7   2007/03/26 02:47PM
    soapnoitall

I was looking forward to posting on it after I watched the show this week!! I hope no-one reported or complained about it. It's not even like anyone could have been offended by it!!!Everyone was getting alone and learning to respect and even like one another...

#8   2007/03/26 04:39PM
    lighthouse112

I know this is stupid but is the message boards the lounge area? If not where is it?

#9   2007/03/26 04:43PM
    septembergirl

Quote lighthouse112: I know this is stupid but is the message boards the lounge area? If not where is it?

if you scroll down the bottom of the page and click
    soap opera message boards and after that go down past the
    soap listing to the lounge

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list