List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Lulu Needs to GIVE LIZ A DEADLINE!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lulu Needs to GIVE LIZ A DEADLINE!

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2007/03/25 09:08PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/26 09:57PM, Views: 334, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/03/25 09:08PM
    Lulu Needs to GIVE LIZ A DEADLINE!
    ReignOfTerror

Lulu needs to go to liz and tell her.

"Lucky is my brother. If this had been anyone else, it wouldn't be my business that you're being a total sleeze and keeping a huge secret and I wouldn't care if you told the person or not. But, since I know who the father of this baby is, you have until (x amount) of time to tell my brother this is not his child, or I will.

This gives Lulu an "out" and makes the person WHO SHOULD TELL the truth, the opportunity to be "FORCED" to tell because either way, she's screwed.
    Liz, you gotta suck it up and face the music.
    Jason doesn't deserve to raise this child because of what he did to AJ, but, even moreso, Lucky doesn't deserve to be misled.

#2   2007/03/25 09:50PM
    Re: Lulu Needs to GIVE LIZ A DEADLINE!
    Epcotmom

Lulu doesn't want Lucky to know now. She thinks he needs this baby to stay on the straight and narrow. Don't worry. The secret is going to come out very soon.

#3   2007/03/26 04:25PM
    miss opinion...

LuLu needs to mind her own business . I am so sick of LuLu right now . She has to the right to be angry at Liz for lying to Lucky , but that is about it . Day after day we have LuLu in Jason's face telling him to take control , and asking him why should it be Elizabeth's decision . Well last year when She had her abortion , she didn't think about what Dillon wanted ,she didn't care about what Dillon wanted . All LuLu was concerned about what was good for her . If anything I think LuLu is envious of Liz . She got rid of her baby , and she is angry because Liz still has hers . I think Lulu Is envious because her's and Liz' circumstances were similar . But LuLu FREELY gave up her chance to be a mother . I think she feels that because she doesn't have her baby that Liz shouldn't have hers .

#4   2007/03/26 04:53PM
    soapnoitall

Quote miss opinionated: LuLu needs to mind her own business . I am so sick of LuLu right now . She has to the right to be angry at Liz for lying to Lucky , but that is about it . Day after day we have LuLu in Jason's face telling him to take control , and asking him why should it be Elizabeth's decision . Well last year when She had her abortion , she didn't think about what Dillon wanted ,she didn't care about what Dillon wanted . All LuLu was concerned about what was good for her . If anything I think LuLu is envious of Liz . She got rid of her baby , and she is angry because Liz still has hers . I think Lulu Is envious because her's and Liz' circumstances were similar . But LuLu FREELY gave up her chance to be a mother . I think she feels that because she doesn't have her baby that Liz shouldn't have hers .

I totally agree with this:
    . Well last year when She had her abortion , she didn't think about what Dillon wanted ,she didn't care about what Dillon wanted . All LuLu was concerned about what was good for her .
    Now~I want the truth to be told too,but Lulu did what she thought was best for herself and her baby, So who is she to give Liz a hard time for doing what she thinks is best for her baby!!! Dillon wanted his baby real bad he begged her ,and even told Lulu he would raise his baby by himself and she wouldnt have to do anything if she didn't want to!!! She was selfish by not giving Dillon his baby and that was fine as it was her choice so she should not be judging Liz at all. Liz never judged Lulu for her abortion...I like lulu but right now, shes getting on my nerves....I hope Liz will do the right thing and tell Lucky the truth, he does deserve to know but not on Lulu's terms...jmo

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/26 04:55PM
    #5   2007/03/26 05:15PM
    ReignOfTerror

I refuse to get into the abortion issue in this thread because this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT what this thread was about. And WHY DREDGE it up again. THANK YOU!

Lulu may be a hypocrite but, this is also her brother who is being mislead. Lulu will also be forced to go along with this farce and because of that, she has every right to speak up. She doesn't have the right to tell Lucky anything since this is not her secret to tell, but to she can go to Liz (since Jason won't) and tell her what she knows and that she needs to tell the truth. Giving her the time limit will at least make it easier for Liz to not have any choice in the matter.
    Liz is keeping this secret to secure her place in the "SAINTS OF SELF RIGHTEOUS HYPOCRISY HALL OF SHAME".

#6   2007/03/26 08:12PM
    miss opinion...

Quote ReignOfTerror: I refuse to get into the abortion issue in this thread because this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT what this thread was about. And WHY DREDGE it up again. THANK YOU!

Lulu may be a hypocrite but, this is also her brother who is being mislead. Lulu will also be forced to go along with this farce and because of that, she has every right to speak up. She doesn't have the right to tell Lucky anything since this is not her secret to tell, but to she can go to Liz (since Jason won't) and tell her what she knows and that she needs to tell the truth. Giving her the time limit will at least make it easier for Liz to not have any choice in the matter.
    Liz is keeping this secret to secure her place in the "SAINTS OF SELF RIGHTEOUS HYPOCRISY HALL OF SHAME".

I didn't bring up the "ABORTION" to pass judgement , to stir up controversy , or to go off topic . I used it to illustrate a point . what I was trying to say is I feel like LuLu made her decision hastily and I think she has regrets , she seems to have some underlying anger directed at Liz besides that of the lie about the baby .LuLu can and should be upset that Liz is lying to Lucky and the rest of his family ,by letting Lucky assume he is the father . But I think that is wrong the way she is going about it . Essentially she has been going to Jason trying to imply that he should take the child from Liz . Jason is the father of Liz' baby , just like Dillon was the father of hers . But LuLu refused to consider any option but the one that she chose her self . In that respect Liz and LuLu are the same . And on top of everything else LuLu has never even confronted Liz about what she knows , she just makes snide comments . What happens to Liz and Jason's baby is between them . Liz asked Jason to step aside and let Lucky raise the baby , Jason agreed .LuLu didn't even give Dillon that much . Last week LuLu called Liz a hypocrite . I think she needs to take a look in the mirror .LuLu should talk to , not threaten Liz . It's funny that people are so quick to pass judgement and spew endless amounts of hate at Liz . But no one seems interested in seeing her point of view . from the way people act you would think that Gh ended every episode with Liz wringing her hands , and raising a symbolic flute of champagne to toast her duplicity . Yes , she is Lying . Yes , she is wrong for that Yes she should hav come clean long ago . But at the end of the day she is a relatively young woman herself , who made some bad choices , and is just trying to make the best of a bad situation . Everyone , including LuLu put pressure on and hammered into Liz that if she didn't go back to Lucky that he would crumble. She is wrong to let Lucky build his life on a lie , but she honestly believes that she is doing the right thing . She didn't attend on everything that happened . When I see Liz , I don't see a woman , who is purposely trying to get away with something , I don't see a woman who is trying to be a saint , all I see is a woman who is afraid that if she comes clean she going to hurt a lot of people , and blow her whole life as she knows it apart . And who doesn't realize that she makes her situation harder by trying to fix one mistake , by making even bigger ones .

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/26 10:08PM
    #7   2007/03/26 09:57PM
    NovelaFan

Quote ReignOfTerror: Lulu needs to go to liz and tell her.

"Lucky is my brother. If this had been anyone else, it wouldn't be my business that you're being a total sleeze and keeping a huge secret and I wouldn't care if you told the person or not. But, since I know who the father of this baby is, you have until (x amount) of time to tell my brother this is not his child, or I will.

This gives Lulu an "out" and makes the person WHO SHOULD TELL the truth, the opportunity to be "FORCED" to tell because either way, she's screwed.
    Liz, you gotta suck it up and face the music.
    Jason doesn't deserve to raise this child because of what he did to AJ, but, even moreso, Lucky doesn't deserve to be misled.

:::Stands up and applauds:::

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list