List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sometimes, keeping a secret is the best way to love someone

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sometimes, keeping a secret is the best way to love someone

Started by BrianLovesSoaps at 2007/03/25 06:29PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/26 03:22PM, Views: 1267, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/03/26 09:44AM
    Re: Sometimes, keeping a secret is the best way to love someone
    toorobbin

So, every time Jason turned around Liz wasn't stalking him.

I hardly doubt that, and you can stop insulting us with your senseless map business.

#22   2007/03/26 09:47AM
    mommymccormick

Quote toorobbin: So, every time Jason turned around Liz wasn't stalking him.

I hardly doubt that, and you can stop insulting us with your senseless map business.

I don't think she needs a map, it seemed like she had a built in GPS where Jason is concerned...lol

#23   2007/03/26 09:53AM
    toorobbin

I think Liz's has a listening device she planted in Jason leather jacket, so the second he steps outside she's right there.

Liz should definitely get back to Ric.

Because, sooner or later Jason and Lucky are going to drop her like a hot chilli pepper.

#24   2007/03/26 09:58AM
    mommymccormick

Quote toorobbin: I think Liz's has a listening device she planted in Jason leather jacket, so the second he steps outside she's right there.

Liz should definitely get back to Ric.

Because, sooner or later Jason and Lucky are going to drop her like a hot chilli pepper.

That's the TRUTH!!!!

#25   2007/03/26 10:02AM
    TwoOfHearts

Quote JASONandLIZforever: if you really love someone you never keep secrets. its telling the other person, that you dont trust them. you dont have a very close intimate relationship. sex is sex and being intimate with someone is being honest from your heart. you think they cant handle the truth. which is not saying very much about the person you love. and it also says that they are not a friend to that person. because a friend would forgive you if you were completely honest with that person. it just puts buriers between people. and having a little faith in someone is part of love. i dont thinnk jason or liz truly loves lucky and sam. i know they care deeply for them but loving someone and being inlove are two different things.

Well Liz did keep the secret from everyone for 6 months so let Sam take her time with it too now...she will tell him also, just like Liz kept the secret to protect so is out Sam now...she barely has month with this secret she hasnt met the dealine yet...lol...

#26   2007/03/26 10:15AM
    toorobbin

Liz lied to a Priest.

#27   2007/03/26 10:34AM
    TwoOfHearts

Quote BrianLovesSoaps: Jason to Lulu.... C'mon Jason, will you do the right thing and tell Liz you love her. It is quite apparent that Jason and Liz have chemisty. Jason and Angela Monroe do not. How about that ????

Hey Brian welcome back to our GH board,even if you are not on our side ...lol...

#28   2007/03/26 02:22PM
    soapnoitall

Quote Liasonforever:
    Quote madhearts4liason:
    Quote BrianLovesSoaps:
    Quote madhearts4liason: ITA..But Jason only tells Liz what he thinks she wants to her..or if she asks..Jason.."When you love someone..their happiness means more to you than your own"..which led to the docks.."When I see you happy like this..I know I did the right thing"..1+1=2..Her happiness means more to him than his own..When will they ever see that neither of them are truly happy..and only they have the power to make each other happy?..Someone draw these 2 a map..

madhearts, I hear ya, lets draw a map. Liz drives down Jason street, Jason drives down Elizabeth street. They meet at the intersection. It is love personified, they jump out of their SUVs and walk off together to the nearest church and consumate their love. LOL

Let's do it! and just in case they cant follow directions..we'll include fireworks..and really big billboards..that should make it easier..LOL..

LOL..you guys are hilarious!
    I love your plans though!

I love your plans too!...lol

#29   2007/03/26 02:28PM
    soapnoitall

Quote toorobbin: Liz lied to a Priest.

Jason is deeply in love with Liz and in due time hes gonna claim his family! Jason wants to be with Liz and his Liason son and Cam are just gonna be a bonus. He loves his son, and soon hes gonna admit he also is madly in love with Liz and wants to make mad passionate love all nite and all day long to Liz every single day. Thats my opinion...

#30   2007/03/26 02:29PM
    allforlove

Quote toorobbin:
    Quote JASONandLIZforever:
    Quote toorobbin:
    Quote JASONandLIZforever: if you really love someone you never keep secrets. its telling the other person, that you dont trust them. you dont have a very close intimate relationship. you think they cant handle the truth. which is not saying very much about the person you love. and it also says that they are not a friend to that person. because a friend would forgive you if you were completely honest with that person. it just puts buriers between people. and having a little faith in someone is part of love. i dont thinnk jason or liz truly loves lucky and sam. i know they care deeply for them but loving someone and being inlove are two different things.

Then Liz should have just come clean, and not go threw with the sham of a wedding, because that's exactly what she did.

She wants to come off as the angelic saint to save her own face about her ons only.

I can see how much Liz loves Jason, the way she treated him at the wedding. Liz only loves herself.

i agree with you that liz should have come clean about the baby. she is doing this for jason. because she believes jason love sam... she cares for lucky but isnt inlove with lucky. i mean who is she being honest with. jason.... not lucky.

liz isnt lieing to protect herself she is lieing for jason. she is lieing to help save his relationship with sam and not hurt lucky and sam...maybe you dont see it that way. and that it is ok. i am not trying to change yours or anyones mind. however i do believe this.

And, I'm certainly not trying to disagree with you either.

But, Liz did everything backwards.

We went through six months of having to listen to every one else's stories to get Liz to come clean.

And, now we're going to have to listen to every one's stories again to get Jason to come clean.

If Jasam can get over Alexis, then they can certainly get over Liz's baby.

Sam never once had a problem about Jason and Liz's ons.

And, of course, Sam will be hurt, but Jason will be there for Sam.

Don't think there will be any getting over Liz's baby. Sam will realize that the feelings between Jason and Liz are stronger than either are willing to admit. Surely Sam won't want to be second best? Carly has dealt with that for years.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list