List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sometimes, keeping a secret is the best way to love someone

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sometimes, keeping a secret is the best way to love someone

Started by BrianLovesSoaps at 2007/03/25 06:29PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/26 03:22PM, Views: 1269, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/03/26 07:17AM
    Re: Sometimes, keeping a secret is the best way to love someone
    toorobbin

Quote BrianLovesSoaps: Jason to Lulu.... C'mon Jason, will you do the right thing and tell Liz you love her. It is quite apparent that Jason and Liz have chemisty. Jason and Angela Monroe do not. How about that ????

Sam McCall is her name so why don't you just stop it.

Jason Quartermaine and Lying Liz are just as boring and pathetic as can be.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/26 07:18AM
    #12   2007/03/26 07:19AM
    JASONandLIZf...

if you really love someone you never keep secrets. its telling the other person, that you dont trust them. you dont have a very close intimate relationship. sex is sex and being intimate with someone is being honest from your heart. you think they cant handle the truth. which is not saying very much about the person you love. and it also says that they are not a friend to that person. because a friend would forgive you if you were completely honest with that person. it just puts buriers between people. and having a little faith in someone is part of love. i dont thinnk jason or liz truly loves lucky and sam. i know they care deeply for them but loving someone and being inlove are two different things.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/26 07:22AM
    #13   2007/03/26 07:25AM
    toorobbin

Quote JASONandLIZforever: if you really love someone you never keep secrets. its telling the other person, that you dont trust them. you dont have a very close intimate relationship. you think they cant handle the truth. which is not saying very much about the person you love. and it also says that they are not a friend to that person. because a friend would forgive you if you were completely honest with that person. it just puts buriers between people. and having a little faith in someone is part of love. i dont thinnk jason or liz truly loves lucky and sam. i know they care deeply for them but loving someone and being inlove are two different things.

Then Liz should have just come clean, and not go threw with the sham of a wedding, because that's exactly what she did.

She wants to come off as the angelic saint to save her own face about her ons only.

I can see how much Liz loves Jason, the way she treated him at the wedding. Liz only loves herself.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/26 07:26AM
    #14   2007/03/26 07:32AM
    JASONandLIZf...

Quote toorobbin:
    Quote JASONandLIZforever: if you really love someone you never keep secrets. its telling the other person, that you dont trust them. you dont have a very close intimate relationship. you think they cant handle the truth. which is not saying very much about the person you love. and it also says that they are not a friend to that person. because a friend would forgive you if you were completely honest with that person. it just puts buriers between people. and having a little faith in someone is part of love. i dont thinnk jason or liz truly loves lucky and sam. i know they care deeply for them but loving someone and being inlove are two different things.

Then Liz should have just come clean, and not go threw with the sham of a wedding, because that's exactly what she did.

She wants to come off as the angelic saint to save her own face about her ons only.

I can see how much Liz loves Jason, the way she treated him at the wedding. Liz only loves herself.

i agree with you that liz should have come clean about the baby. she is doing this for jason. because she believes jason love sam... she cares for lucky but isnt inlove with lucky. i mean who is she being honest with. jason.... not lucky.

liz isnt lieing to protect herself she is lieing for jason. she is lieing to help save his relationship with sam and not hurt lucky and sam...maybe you dont see it that way. and that it is ok. i am not trying to change yours or anyones mind. however i do believe this.

#15   2007/03/26 07:39AM
    toorobbin

Quote JASONandLIZforever:
    Quote toorobbin:

i agree with you that liz should have come clean about the baby. she is doing this for jason. because she believes jason love sam... she cares for lucky but isnt inlove with lucky. i mean who is she being honest with. jason.... not lucky.

liz isnt lieing to protect herself she is lieing for jason. she is lieing to help save his relationship with sam and not hurt lucky and sam...maybe you dont see it that way. and that it is ok. i am not trying to change yours or anyones mind. however i do believe this.

And, I'm certainly not trying to disagree with you either.

But, Liz did everything backwards.

We went through six months of having to listen to every one else's stories to get Liz to come clean.

And, now we're going to have to listen to every one's stories again to get Jason to come clean.

If Jasam can get over Alexis, then they can certainly get over Liz's baby.

Sam never once had a problem about Jason and Liz's ons.

And, of course, Sam will be hurt, but Jason will be there for Sam.

#16   2007/03/26 08:29AM
    mommymccormick

Quote toorobbin:
    Quote toorobbin:

We went through six months of having to listen to every one else's stories to get Liz to come clean.

And, now we're going to have to listen to every one's stories again to get Jason to come clean.

I agree with what both you guys are saying, I know Sam will be hurt and so will Lucky but the TRUTH NEEDS TO COME OUT ALREADY, the longer they hold on to the lie the more it will hurt everyone!!!!

#17   2007/03/26 08:59AM
    JASONandLIZf...

Quote toorobbin:
    Quote toorobbin:

oh i agree liz did everything backwards. she should have told the truth from get go. personally i hate that all the characters are lieing and keeping secrets these days..
    of course sam will be hurt and jason does not by any means want too hurt sam. i do believe this very much to be true. i know sam and jason have been through alot. they defentantly have history. i would never say they didnt. i just believe when people keep secrets from each other it is hard to get over. i know sam will eventually forgive jason because she loves him. and i am sure that jason will forgive sam. that isnt what i am saying. i said unless they tell the truth it puts burriers between them. the burriers are what is hard to get over..i am not saying jason has stopped loving sam. i believe he does love her. all i am saying lies hurt relationships sometimes your able to get over it and sometimes your not. i just think his feelings for liz are getting stronger by the day.

#18   2007/03/26 09:31AM
    toorobbin

Quote toorobbin:
    Quote toorobbin:

oh i agree liz did everything backwards. she should have told the truth from get go. personally i hate that all the characters are lieing and keeping secrets these days..
    of course sam will be hurt and jason does not by any means want too hurt sam. i do believe this very much to be true. i know sam and jason have been through alot. they defentantly have history. i would never say they didnt. i just believe when people keep secrets from each other it is hard to get over. i know sam will eventually forgive jason because she loves him. and i am sure that jason will forgive sam. that isnt what i am saying. i said unless they tell the truth it puts burriers between them. the burriers are what is hard to get over..i am not saying jason has stopped loving sam. i believe he does love her. all i am saying lies hurt relationships sometimes your able to get over it and sometimes your not. i just think his feelings for liz are getting stronger by the day.

Okay, so I love to debate, so I hope you aren't taking this the wrong way.

But, I think that Jason's feelings are for the baby.

Because, I have never once heard Jason express his feelings for Liz when they're alone.

It's always whatever you want, but it's never what, Jason wants.

I loved it, when Lulu told Jason about how Nik came into the picture.

#19   2007/03/26 09:36AM
    mommymccormick

Okay, so I love to debate, so I hope you aren't taking this the wrong way.

But, I think that Jason's feelings are for the baby.

Because, I have never once heard Jason express his feelings for Liz when they're alone.

It's always whatever you want, but it's never what, Jason wants.

I loved it, when Lulu told Jason about how Nik came into the picture.

ITA!!! That is what I have been saying, Jason said that meaning his love for the BABY and his LOVE FOR SAM he was not speaking of Liz, when he said that about the best way to love someone his heart was breaking for Sam and his child!!!! OMO!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/26 09:37AM
    #20   2007/03/26 09:38AM
    Liasonforever

Quote madhearts4liason:
    Quote BrianLovesSoaps:
    Quote madhearts4liason: ITA..But Jason only tells Liz what he thinks she wants to her..or if she asks..Jason.."When you love someone..their happiness means more to you than your own"..which led to the docks.."When I see you happy like this..I know I did the right thing"..1+1=2..Her happiness means more to him than his own..When will they ever see that neither of them are truly happy..and only they have the power to make each other happy?..Someone draw these 2 a map..

madhearts, I hear ya, lets draw a map. Liz drives down Jason street, Jason drives down Elizabeth street. They meet at the intersection. It is love personified, they jump out of their SUVs and walk off together to the nearest church and consumate their love. LOL

Let's do it! and just in case they cant follow directions..we'll include fireworks..and really big billboards..that should make it easier..LOL..

LOL..you guys are hilarious!
    I love your plans though!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list