List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sometimes, keeping a secret is the best way to love someone

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sometimes, keeping a secret is the best way to love someone

Started by BrianLovesSoaps at 2007/03/25 06:29PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/26 03:22PM, Views: 1312, Replies: 37
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/25 06:29PM
    Sometimes, keeping a secret is the best way to love someone
    BrianLovesSoaps

Jason to Lulu.... C'mon Jason, will you do the right thing and tell Liz you love her. It is quite apparent that Jason and Liz have chemisty. Jason and Angela Monroe do not. How about that ????

#2   2007/03/25 06:41PM
    Re: Sometimes, keeping a secret is the best way to love someone
    septembergirl

Quote BrianLovesSoaps: Jason to Lulu.... C'mon Jason, will you do the right thing and tell Liz you love her. It is quite apparent that Jason and Liz have chemisty. Jason and Angela Monroe do not. How about that ????

sounds good to me!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/25 06:46PM
    #3   2007/03/25 07:08PM
    madhearts4li...

ITA..But Jason only tells Liz what he thinks she wants to her..or if she asks..Jason.."When you love someone..their happiness means more to you than your own"..which led to the docks.."When I see you happy like this..I know I did the right thing"..1+1=2..Her happiness means more to him than his own..When will they ever see that neither of them are truly happy..and only they have the power to make each other happy?..Someone draw these 2 a map..

#4   2007/03/25 07:16PM
    BrianLovesSoaps

Quote madhearts4liason: ITA..But Jason only tells Liz what he thinks she wants to her..or if she asks..Jason.."When you love someone..their happiness means more to you than your own"..which led to the docks.."When I see you happy like this..I know I did the right thing"..1+1=2..Her happiness means more to him than his own..When will they ever see that neither of them are truly happy..and only they have the power to make each other happy?..Someone draw these 2 a map..

madhearts, I hear ya, lets draw a map. Liz drives down Jason street, Jason drives down Elizabeth street. They meet at the intersection. It is love personified, they jump out of their SUVs and walk off together to the nearest church and consumate their love. LOL

#5   2007/03/25 07:24PM
    madhearts4li...

Quote BrianLovesSoaps:
    Quote madhearts4liason: ITA..But Jason only tells Liz what he thinks she wants to her..or if she asks..Jason.."When you love someone..their happiness means more to you than your own"..which led to the docks.."When I see you happy like this..I know I did the right thing"..1+1=2..Her happiness means more to him than his own..When will they ever see that neither of them are truly happy..and only they have the power to make each other happy?..Someone draw these 2 a map..

madhearts, I hear ya, lets draw a map. Liz drives down Jason street, Jason drives down Elizabeth street. They meet at the intersection. It is love personified, they jump out of their SUVs and walk off together to the nearest church and consumate their love. LOL

Let's do it! and just in case they cant follow directions..we'll include fireworks..and really big billboards..that should make it easier..LOL..

#6   2007/03/25 08:22PM
    BrianLovesSoaps

yeah !!!!!! We have it all figured out !!!

#7   2007/03/26 05:48AM
    CHJS

I didnt see where this was a Liason thread, but I think that Jason was talking about the baby. I didnt hear anyone say he was in love with Liz. He is doing what is right for the baby.

#8   2007/03/26 06:03AM
    kaydimonds

lol draw a vey big sign for Liz that says IT IS OK HEs NOT GOING ANYWHERE>>>

#9   2007/03/26 07:02AM
    JA-SAM

That is what JASAM are doing, trying to protect each other by keeping their secrets. I wish they would be honest with each other because it will all work out in their favor in the end.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list