List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: RICK HEARST YES!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RICK HEARST YES!

Started by GHLVR99 at 2007/03/24 10:58AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/25 10:56PM, Views: 346, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/03/24 10:58AM
    RICK HEARST YES!
    GHLVR99

Outstanding supporting actor! Well deserved for a great character and a great actor! Now if only they would give him better storylines nothing could stand in his way!

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

#2   2007/03/24 11:03AM
    Re: RICK HEARST YES!
    CHJS

I love the actor, sometimes cant stand his character, but I have always enjoyed Rick Hearst. I use to watch him on GL when he played Allen Michael Spalding. The guy they have now cant hold a candle to him.

#3   2007/03/24 12:49PM
    septembergirl

[quote]Quote CHJS: I love the actor, sometimes cant stand his character, but I have always enjoyed Rick

i agree and i hope he wins the award at the soap awards!

#4   2007/03/24 12:58PM
    Charmedx4

He is an excellent actor but they seem to waste him on GH. He could do so much I hope they have plans for him that are better than what they have been doing. So deserves an Emmy.

#5   2007/03/24 01:17PM
    miss opinion...

Congratulations to Rick Hearst . 60 % of the time I love to hate Ric , 40 % I just plain hate him , but Rick Hearst is a talented actor . He plays that smarmy jerk beautifully .

#6   2007/03/25 03:06AM
    GHLVR99

They have been treating his character like garbage for a few years now, and not letting him grow. He can stay a little bad, in fact I prefer that he does, but he needs to expand, and not just stay stuck on Sonny and Elizabeth. This is why I want him to hook up with Emily. I know, it is not going to happen. I can dream can't I.

#7   2007/03/25 05:27AM
    Mom2RedHead

Quote GHLVR99: They have been treating his character like garbage for a few years now, and not letting him grow. He can stay a little bad, in fact I prefer that he does, but he needs to expand, and not just stay stuck on Sonny and Elizabeth. This is why I want him to hook up with Emily. I know, it is not going to happen. I can dream can't I.

Ric with Em might actually be a cute match! But, highly unlikely with these writers. Nik and Em always seem to end up back in each other's arms! I hated Emily with Sonny. He looked way too old for her and seemed more of like a father to her, imo.

Ric plays such a great bad guy! Sometimes I just want to slam him one right through the tv screen, especially for mistreating Alexis during one of the most difficult times in her life probably.

#8   2007/03/25 06:07PM
    JaSamforever.

Quote GHLVR99: They have been treating his character like garbage for a few years now, and not letting him grow. He can stay a little bad, in fact I prefer that he does, but he needs to expand, and not just stay stuck on Sonny and Elizabeth. This is why I want him to hook up with Emily. I know, it is not going to happen. I can dream can't I.

Yes you can dream keeping dreaming lol

#9   2007/03/25 10:56PM
    YR_GHFan

I FLOVE Ric Hearst! He deserves to win...

I just can't stand Ric Lansing.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list