List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny/ Coop

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny/ Coop

Started by ziamimi at 2007/03/24 09:07AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/24 05:50PM, Views: 206, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/03/24 09:07AM
    Sonny/ Coop
    ziamimi

who thinks that sonny will ask coop to go work with the police. Maxie's day is the cheif of police. Sonny needs an insider. Coop broke up a robbery attemp, has training. This should get interesting.

#2   2007/03/24 10:29AM
    Re: Sonny/ Coop
    candy_baby

Quote ziamimi: who thinks that sonny will ask coop to go work with the police. Maxie's day is the cheif of police. Sonny needs an insider. Coop broke up a robbery attemp, has training. This should get interesting.

This is already a known fact it was in the spoilers that Sonny will have Coop work at Police department.

#3   2007/03/24 04:27PM
    miss opinion...

I started a similar thread like this one a couple of days ago . I think that it's like the movie The Departed , I think that Ric also plans to send someone in with Sonny to act as a mole for the PCPD . Though ziamimi brought up a good point that I hadn't even though of . Mac is the police commissioner of Pc . I guess Sonny didn't think about the Maxie connection . Perhaps Cooper won't tell her why he's decided to join the police force .

#4   2007/03/24 05:50PM
    LovingLucky

Sonny is no saint. He didnt have the right to threaten to kill coop.(still love sonny though )

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list