List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: SOAPNOITALL come in please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SOAPNOITALL come in please

Started by JASAM.FAN at 2007/03/23 01:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/26 03:30PM, Views: 1916, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2007/03/23 02:55PM
    Re: SOAPNOITALL come in please
    ILoveJason

Quote JASONandLIZforever: pizza sounds great. actually.. i know it just sucks that the lines on here are so divided. its just wrong. to bad we dont have a thread where we can all get along. its just someone has to post something mean instead of possitive in a way that they dont like somethng.

and also i think that because its typed and not spoken you cant hear what they person is trying to get across sometimes. they could be writing something in a nice way. but it might not look that way.. ya know what i mean?

You are right

#32   2007/03/23 02:58PM
    septembergirl

Quote ILoveJason:
    Quote JASONandLIZforever: pizza sounds great. actually.. i know it just sucks that the lines on here are so divided. its just wrong. to bad we dont have a thread where we can all get along. its just someone has to post something mean instead of possitive in a way that they dont like somethng.

and also i think that because its typed and not spoken you cant hear what they person is trying to get across sometimes. they could be writing something in a nice way. but it might not look that way.. ya know what i mean?

You are right

i'll agree with this!

#33   2007/03/23 02:59PM
    ILoveJason

Quote septembergirl:
    Quote ILoveJason:

You are right

i'll agree with this!

peace and jaslizsam thread too hehe

#34   2007/03/23 03:04PM
    JASONandLIZf...

i keep typing and you all keep leaving the room. going into the other one.. lmao

#35   2007/03/23 03:05PM
    ILoveJason

Quote JASONandLIZforever: i keep typing and you all keep leaving the room. going into the other one.. lmao

No i was in the bathroom for a minute lol..Sorry about that but now i got to run to the store and buy a mattress so do not worry i was typing the other thread cause everyone was on and then everyone was gone like the wind so i have been typing too and no one around lol

#36   2007/03/23 06:12PM
    mommymccormick

This is so funny, but right after I made my last comment in here this afternoon my husband came home with PIZZA I didn't mean to post and run...lol, but I had to jump off....but here's a BIG HUG for everyone!!!!!...LMAO...That is so funny about the pizza, I know ours was really good!!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!! Hope yours was too!!!! Talk to u tomorrow!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/23 06:13PM
    #37   2007/03/23 06:50PM
    Tracey G

D@mn! D@mn! D@mn! After reading the first post, I was all fired up, greasing my guns - ready to come out blazin'! But y'all went all nicey-nicey on me, started talkin 'bout peace and harmony and making me feel all snuggly on the inside...

Um, I'd like to take a puff from the peace-pipe, now... Pass it around - I know somebody's got one. Stop holding out!

#38   2007/03/23 06:53PM
    mommymccormick

Quote Tracey G: D@mn! D@mn! D@mn! After reading the first post, I was all fired up, greasing my guns - ready to come out blazin'! But y'all went all nicey-nicey on me, started talkin 'bout peace and harmony and making me feel all snuggly on the inside...

Um, I'd like to take a puff from the peace-pipe, now... Pass it around - I know somebody's got one. Stop holding out!

Wanna hop down to GA.

#39   2007/03/23 07:10PM
    Tracey G

Quote mommymccormick:

Wanna hop down to GA.

See! I knew it! Hip mommymccormick's got the goods!

Save me a puff or two, I'm on my way

#40   2007/03/23 07:16PM
    mommymccormick

Quote Tracey G:
    Quote mommymccormick:

Wanna hop down to GA.

See! I knew it! Hip mommymccormick's got the goods!

Save me a puff or two, I'm on my way

Your crazy. I gotta go we're gonna watch a basketball game, I'll be here tomorrow...NITE NITE!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list