List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: SOAPNOITALL come in please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SOAPNOITALL come in please

Started by JASAM.FAN at 2007/03/23 01:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/26 03:30PM, Views: 1620, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2007/03/23 02:35PM
    Re: SOAPNOITALL come in please
    soapnoitall

Quote ILoveJason: LOL This could be our peace thread..LOL

You crack me up! A peace thread would be nice...lol

#22   2007/03/23 02:37PM
    soapnoitall

Quote mommymccormick:
    Quote JASONandLIZforever:
    Quote ILoveJason:
    Quote JASONandLIZforever: please please stop fighting.. you guys why does everyone even care about what the other side thinks. lets not make this a war of he said she said. its unnecessary drama. love jasam and love liason. please dont let it take over your lives..

i know myself would get mad when a jasam would say something bad about my girl liz. but i had to back up and realize.. its not that they truly hate her. they love sam. so i dont let it get to me anymore. at least i try not too.
    pleaase please stop the unnecessary comments and make it a possitive enviroment.

I second that!

thanks girlfriend got my back

HEY ME THREE GUYS!!!!, We can all love our couple and have a good time here, but we don't have to call any names..I have several people I consider freinds on this board and some of them are JASAM fans like me, and some of them are LIASON fans, so lets just have a good time...please!!!!

Sounds good to me mommymccormick you know I am one your friends too!!! I feel like a group hug! hehehe

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/23 02:38PM
    #23   2007/03/23 02:39PM
    ILoveJason

Quote soapnoitall:
    Quote ILoveJason: LOL This could be our peace thread..LOL

You crack me up! A peace thread would be nice...lol

I was gone for a bit in Greece my grans passed away,so true about this world i cry all the time thinking how sad this is,we should all start a peace and prayer thread we really need that? Glad to know you missed me i missed you too! It is nicer for all of us to love then hate? I am tired of hating.

#24   2007/03/23 02:43PM
    JASONandLIZf...

belated group hug.. i love that there is peace.. tranquility.. lighting my candles now

#25   2007/03/23 02:45PM
    JASONandLIZf...

the thing is.. its out our control anyway.. i mean bottom line is simply its up to the writers. how they right the story line. and im sure our opinions matter but if it always went the way we wanted it to . it would be boring. not exciting to watch at all.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/23 02:46PM
    #26   2007/03/23 02:45PM
    ILoveJason

Where did everyone go? A minute ago everyone was on the thread and now everyone is gone..I can not talk by myself i might as well go light my candles too group hug..Peace and Love.

#27   2007/03/23 02:47PM
    soapnoitall

lighting mine too lol. yall are so sweet. Love chattng with you, I am going out for pizza with my 2 boys now and I will have some for you guys too! A prayer thread would be great! I know I would post!

#28   2007/03/23 02:47PM
    JASONandLIZf...

i am on a wireless comp and i get booted off alot... so ill be here and the next thing i am gone in a flash..

#29   2007/03/23 02:48PM
    ILoveJason

Quote soapnoitall: lighting mine too lol. yall are so sweet. Love chattng with you, I am going out for pizza with my 2 boys now and I will have some for you guys too! A prayer thread would be great! I know I would post!

After you eat pizza please start the thread will be there now i am hungry? Pizza sounds so good

#30   2007/03/23 02:52PM
    JASONandLIZf...

pizza sounds great. actually.. i know it just sucks that the lines on here are so divided. its just wrong. to bad we dont have a thread where we can all get along. its just someone has to post something mean instead of possitive in a way that they dont like somethng.

and also i think that because its typed and not spoken you cant hear what they person is trying to get across sometimes. they could be writing something in a nice way. but it might not look that way.. ya know what i mean?

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list