List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: SOAPNOITALL come in please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SOAPNOITALL come in please

Started by JASAM.FAN at 2007/03/23 01:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/26 03:30PM, Views: 1736, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2007/03/23 02:19PM
    Re: SOAPNOITALL come in please
    ILoveJason

Quote JASONandLIZforever: please please stop fighting.. you guys why does everyone even care about what the other side thinks. lets not make this a war of he said she said. its unnecessary drama. love jasam and love liason. please dont let it take over your lives..

i know myself would get mad when a jasam would say something bad about my girl liz. but i had to back up and realize.. its not that they truly hate her. they love sam. so i dont let it get to me anymore. at least i try not too.
    pleaase please stop the unnecessary comments and make it a possitive enviroment.

I second that!

#12   2007/03/23 02:21PM
    JASONandLIZf...

Quote ILoveJason:
    Quote JASONandLIZforever: please please stop fighting.. you guys why does everyone even care about what the other side thinks. lets not make this a war of he said she said. its unnecessary drama. love jasam and love liason. please dont let it take over your lives..

i know myself would get mad when a jasam would say something bad about my girl liz. but i had to back up and realize.. its not that they truly hate her. they love sam. so i dont let it get to me anymore. at least i try not too.
    pleaase please stop the unnecessary comments and make it a possitive enviroment.

I second that!

thanks girlfriend got my back

#13   2007/03/23 02:24PM
    ILoveJason

Quote JASONandLIZforever:
    Quote ILoveJason:

I second that!

Dang i already got a headache coming on this dang board and all the drama,we love who we love and we should all get along whomever we like it is a discusion board not a venting board.lol Liason and Jasam fans got eachothers backs sounds good

#14   2007/03/23 02:27PM
    soapnoitall

Quote ILoveJason:
    Quote ILoveJason:

I second that!

Dang i already got a headache coming on this dang board and all the drama,we love who we love and we should all get along whomever we like it is a discusion board not a venting board.lol Liason and Jasam fans got eachothers backs sounds good

ok ILOVEJASON and JASONandLIZforever I am in with you two. I chose jasam and liason peace.

#15   2007/03/23 02:28PM
    JASONandLIZf...

Quote ILoveJason:
    Quote ILoveJason:

I second that!

lol i dont think anymore taht it is about liz or sam.. the bottom line of everyones fight is basically jason. so i dont know why we all fight we dont get him.

#16   2007/03/23 02:30PM
    soapnoitall

Quote ILoveJason:
    Quote ILoveJason:

I second that!

lol i dont think anymore taht it is about liz or sam.. the bottom line of everyones fight is basically jason. so i dont know why we all fight we dont get him.

lol! you are so right.hahaha...

#17   2007/03/23 02:30PM
    ILoveJason

Quote ILoveJason:
    Quote ILoveJason:

I second that!

We were posting at the sametime and mne got spit out ,i agree whoohooo peace we need we need peace in this world,before we hit world war forget about jasam and liason that is not reality ya know.

#18   2007/03/23 02:31PM
    mommymccormick

Quote ILoveJason:

I second that!

HEY ME THREE GUYS!!!!, We can all love our couple and have a good time here, but we don't have to call any names..I have several people I consider freinds on this board and some of them are JASAM fans like me, and some of them are LIASON fans, so lets just have a good time...please!!!!

#19   2007/03/23 02:31PM
    ILoveJason

LOL This could be our peace thread..LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/23 02:32PM
    #20   2007/03/23 02:34PM
    soapnoitall

Quote ILoveJason:
    Quote ILoveJason:
    Quote ILoveJason:

I second that!

We were posting at the sametime and mne got spit out ,i agree whoohooo peace we need we need peace in this world,before we hit world war forget about jasam and liason that is not reality ya know.

So true. I am watching the news right now and geeez It makes me want to cry. This world needs prayer and enough war already. (I missed ya ILOVEJASON, where ya been)?

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list