List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: SOAPNOITALL come in please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SOAPNOITALL come in please

Started by JASAM.FAN at 2007/03/23 01:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/26 03:30PM, Views: 1622, Replies: 44
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/23 01:38PM
    SOAPNOITALL come in please
    JASAM.FAN

I do not understand you always are the one who has a comment to say when someone is being rude and for you to post Jasam fans are desperate we are playing games in our thread cause we need to catch up with Liason fans sorry we are not desperate if you noticed many complained about the games and that might have been one week we played and it ended no more playing has happened in our thread for the first point and for the second point we had more then one thread for Jasam we had like 4 going but again someone complained and those were removed so if we posted in one like Liason is we would be up there too,who cares who has more posts obviously that is your competion,We are secure about our fav couple Sam has Jason's heart..The only reason LIason might even have a somewhat shot at being together is Sam's leaving for a bit,once Sam returns let's see whO Jason stays with.
    By the way soapnoitall i am not being rude to you but i would never bash you or anyone else on this board just like ppl get upset for bashing characters ppl jump the gun,so i am upset you would bash us jasam fans we are only human ppl like anyone else

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/23 01:56PM
    #2   2007/03/23 01:40PM
    Re: SOAPNOITALL come in please
    CHJS

Hi JASAM FAN,
    I started a new game under the thread Its all about Sam. Wish you would join in on that game.
    JASAM FOREVER!

#3   2007/03/23 01:41PM
    JASAM.FAN

Quote CHJS: Hi JASAM FAN,
    I started a new game under the thread Its all about Sam. Wish you would join in on that game.
    JASAM FOREVER!

Hope it is not in our thread where we are trying to Catch up with Liason.We do not need cometion there,we know who Jason really loves and who has his heart his only true love Sam will be there to play

#4   2007/03/23 01:59PM
    soapnoitall

Quote JASAM.FAN: I do not understand you always are the one who has a comment to say when someone is being rude and for you to post Jasam fans are desperate we are playing games in our thread cause we need to catch up with Liason fans sorry we are not desperate if you noticed many complained about the games and that might have been one week we played and it ended no more playing has happened in our thread for the first point and for the second point we had more then one thread for Jasam we had like 4 going but again someone complained and those were removed so if we posted in one like Liason is we would be up there too,who cares who has more posts obviously that is your competion,We are secure about our fav couple Sam has Jason's heart..The only reason LIason might even have a somewhat shot at being together is Sam's leaving for a bit,once Sam returns let's see whO Jason stays with.

If your gonna get mad about whats on the Liason Only thread, You should not be going on it and reading it. It is a safe haven for Liason fans and not here for you to read and get mad about it, Then directly insult a member of this site by starting a thread to fight. I do not appreciate your attacking me. I did not name you or any other specific members name and the same respect would be have been appreciated!

#5   2007/03/23 02:05PM
    JASAM.FAN

How funny for you to say that you are always defensive we ALL have rights to read what we want,many liasons go into our threads and including you since you knew about our game and if this is attacking i would hate to see someone attack you for real, i think i was polite someone else might have been more harsh,i like to get along with everyone,but to be insulted and called desperate,even if you were not using my name you said the other team,we all can not like the same couples and that is what makes life interesting and i am not losin sleep over jasam if they do break up, who really cares a true soap fan know's jason sam and Liz will all date others this is soap world like it has been said before no couple lasts forever atleast i am aware of that i think if we posted what you posted in our thread you would be upset, isee most of your posts and you are quick to defend.I said in my post i was not being rude to you, i do not bash your posts and i respect your thoughts on your characters you like but not when it comes to calling us jasam fans desperate

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/23 02:08PM
    #6   2007/03/23 02:08PM
    soapnoitall

funny you have so much to say...I have nothing else to say to you. Find someone else to argue with.

#7   2007/03/23 02:09PM
    JASAM.FAN

Quote soapnoitall: funny you have so much to say...I have nothing else to say to you. Find someone else to argue with.

Argue with? MY SUGGESTION to you: look up ARGUE in the dictionary

#8   2007/03/23 02:10PM
    soapnoitall

Quote JASAM.FAN:
    Quote soapnoitall: funny you have so much to say...I have nothing else to say to you. Find someone else to argue with.

Argue with? MY SUGGESTION to you: look up ARGUE in the dictionary

#9   2007/03/23 02:11PM
    JASAM.FAN

%( So sad

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/23 02:12PM
    #10   2007/03/23 02:14PM
    JASONandLIZf...

please please stop fighting.. you guys why does everyone even care about what the other side thinks. lets not make this a war of he said she said. its unnecessary drama. love jasam and love liason. please dont let it take over your lives..

i know myself would get mad when a jasam would say something bad about my girl liz. but i had to back up and realize.. its not that they truly hate her. they love sam. so i dont let it get to me anymore. at least i try not too.
    pleaase please stop the unnecessary comments and make it a possitive enviroment.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list