List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: HOW DARE LIZ MARRY LUCKY AND WHEN HE TRIES TO KISS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HOW DARE LIZ MARRY LUCKY AND WHEN HE TRIES TO KISS

Started by JASAM.FAN at 2007/03/23 12:58PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/25 07:12PM, Views: 1993, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2007/03/25 11:24AM
    Re: HOW DARE LIZ MARRY LUCKY AND WHEN HE TRIES TO KISS
    CHJS

That really is true, most of us Liason's have not been bashing their favorite actress although we support our own favorite actress. I do have to say that you will find that IloveJason and Mommymccormick are really nice Jasam fans and are a lot of fun to chat with here. and some others too But please do respect all jasam fans by not posting on their Jasam fans only post here thread. Welcome all new comers the more the merrier no matter who your faves are!!! [/quote]

As you can see I am a JASAM fan also, I dont hate Liz, but I do not like the way the character is treating Lucky right now. He had told her he was going to back off and after he did that she took him back. That would have been the perfect opportunity to let the cat out of the bag about the baby. Of course I dont want Liz and Jason to be together, but I still would like for Lucky to be happy also.
    As far as bashing Liz, I dont think that is right. I would never go over to the Liason thread and say anything negative about Liz and I do appreciate it when Liason fans dont bash on our JASAM thread. I am glad however we do have other threads to post in because I like talking with different people about different characters besides Sam, Liz and Jason.

#52   2007/03/25 03:00PM
    JASONandLIZf...

Quote LovinGH:
    Quote Liasonforever:
    Quote madhearts4liason: Spoilerish..Yeah thank GOD they wont be able to consummate their marriage..The way I see it right now..Liz is in a lose/lose situation..she's going to be danged either way..if she keeps up the farce..ppl will hate her..if she starts givin clues..ppl will hate her..I dont agree with her choices or actions..but I still support Liz 100 percent..I will be patient..and know that she will be redeemed like every other character on the show..She's wrong right now..but eventually she'll be right again..but even when she's right..some ppl will still hate her..some characters u love..some u hate..some you just love to hate..I love Liz..and i'll celebrate when the secret is out..

yep!, me too! I'm with you all the way!!

Bump to that! I too feel bad for Lucky, and now that Lulu is lying to him it is really going to break his heart when he finds out

i want the truth out. i want lucky to know. i want liz to stop having to protect and save everyone and their grandma. i want her to be selfish and let everyone know that jason is the father of her baby.. let liz have the family she wants with jason. because he will be at her side in a heartbeat. i am tired of her and jason protecting everyone.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/25 03:01PM
    #53   2007/03/25 04:20PM
    madhearts4li...

I agree..I wish Liz would do the selfish thing..obviously she's not happy..she's not doing it for herself..she's trying to save Lucky..and she's doing it all wrong..but if she would just be selfish and go for what she really wants..and if Jason would step up and go for what he really wants..maybe everyone could finally move on and get happy..I'm all for it..Pssssst..Liz..next time Jason proposes..just say yes!

#54   2007/03/25 05:34PM
    BrianLovesSoaps

Quote madhearts4liason: I agree..I wish Liz would do the selfish thing..obviously she's not happy..she's not doing it for herself..she's trying to save Lucky..and she's doing it all wrong..but if she would just be selfish and go for what she really wants..and if Jason would step up and go for what he really wants..maybe everyone could finally move on and get happy..I'm all for it..Pssssst..Liz..next time Jason proposes..just say yes!

Yes, yes, yes, I could not agree more. I wish Liz would just go for it, but Jason has to go for it also. I hope this happens so Sam can go back to Jax and carly back to Sonny where they all belong, sorry I digress...

#55   2007/03/25 06:00PM
    JaSamforever.

Quote toorobbin: Liz has to be the most selfish person on the face of the earth.

Liz thinks that everything needs to be handed to her on a silver plater.

And, to add insult to injury, she marries Lucky in Luke and Laura's home, knowing full well what she did.

Now, Liz is going to break Lucky's heart.

I hope he kicks her out, and finally divorces her, himself this time.

That is what i am talking about

#56   2007/03/25 06:09PM
    vivvie

Poor Liz; she is trying so hard to do the right thing. She should be following her heart. Lucky,Liz,their families and Jason are all going to be hurt by this. I feel so bad for Liz. Eventually she will realize that she needs to tell the truth, stop thinking of everyone else and start thinking of herself . Then and only then,she will find her happiness.

#57   2007/03/25 06:35PM
    BrianLovesSoaps

Quote vivvie: Poor Liz; she is trying so hard to do the right thing. She should be following her heart. Lucky,Liz,their families and Jason are all going to be hurt by this. I feel so bad for Liz. Eventually she will realize that she needs to tell the truth, stop thinking of everyone else and start thinking of herself . Then and only then,she will find her happiness.

Rock on vivvie, Liz needs to think about her. How else can you find happiness in life.

#58   2007/03/25 07:12PM
    madhearts4li...

The truth shall set everyone free! And then the hearts will fall where they are meant to land..Who will catch who?..Only Guza knows..but here's to hoping that Jason catches Liz..and Lucky catches Sam..and they all can be friends..*smiles*..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list