List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: HOW DARE LIZ MARRY LUCKY AND WHEN HE TRIES TO KISS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HOW DARE LIZ MARRY LUCKY AND WHEN HE TRIES TO KISS

Started by JASAM.FAN at 2007/03/23 12:58PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/25 07:12PM, Views: 1778, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2007/03/24 05:33PM
    Re: HOW DARE LIZ MARRY LUCKY AND WHEN HE TRIES TO KISS
    LovingLucky

Quote GHFANFORLIFE:
    Quote LovingLucky: I don't think there are many Lucky fans, but those who are will probably agree with this. The writers are making him look clueless about Liz and Jason, when normally he isnt like that. I hope once this is over, they make him stronger and smarter looking because what they are making him do look like right now is making me sick.

Love Lucky!!!!!! Lucky has always been suspicious of Liz and Jason's friendship, how many times in the past has he told her to stay away from Jason...He's always been somewhat jealous of him...so yes I would expect him to be more aware of what is transpiring between the two of them too......I don't like the fact that they're portraying a detective who couldn't find a clue if you smacked him with it......Just want the truth out and Lucky to be able to move on with someone else.

Exactly!!!

#42   2007/03/24 05:45PM
    BrianLovesSoaps

I want Liz with Jason but I want Lucky to be happy, he is a sweet guy and deserves a special lady to be in love with. Maybe Liz could be cloned in a future episode.......

#43   2007/03/24 05:48PM
    LovingLucky

Quote BrianLovesSoaps: I want Liz with Jason but I want Lucky to be happy, he is a sweet guy and deserves a special lady to be in love with. Maybe Liz could be cloned in a future episode.......

LOL, laughed at that one. Does seem like the kind fo thing a soap would do(read a s/l that an alien was beamed into anna devanes garage).
    I hope Lucky finds someone new that doesnt have certain expectations from long ago.

#44   2007/03/24 06:33PM
    Epcotmom

I am new here..so please bear with me...
    I love Liz and Jason together. They have always loved each other. Their timing was just off. Always with someone else.That being said, I like Lucky. Its not his fault that he is clueless. Once he joined the PCPD, he checked his brain at the door. We all know that the cops in PC are just a few french fries short of a happy Meal. Maybe he will get a new job, and his brain will turn back on?

#45   2007/03/24 07:03PM
    BrianLovesSoaps

Quote Epcotmom: I am new here..so please bear with me...
    I love Liz and Jason together. They have always loved each other. Their timing was just off. Always with someone else.That being said, I like Lucky. Its not his fault that he is clueless. Once he joined the PCPD, he checked his brain at the door. We all know that the cops in PC are just a few french fries short of a happy Meal. Maybe he will get a new job, and his brain will turn back on?

Welcome Epcotmom, I am somewhat new here also, by what you are saying you are a Liason fan. There are two rivaling factor threads on this board. Jasam (Jason/Sam) and Liason(Liz/Jason), all in fun, well maybe. I am a Liason fan. Do not ever go to the Jasam post and say you love Liz/Jason together. I found out the hard way. Just a little piece of advice here. LOL, I love everyone on this site no matter what charcters they pledge alliance too, because we are all soapie heads !! BTW Liason is friendlier LOL I said that to stir up controversy... LOL

#46   2007/03/24 07:47PM
    Epcotmom

Thanks Brian. I appreciate that!

#47   2007/03/25 08:53AM
    LovinGH

Quote Liasonforever:
    Quote madhearts4liason: Spoilerish..Yeah thank GOD they wont be able to consummate their marriage..The way I see it right now..Liz is in a lose/lose situation..she's going to be danged either way..if she keeps up the farce..ppl will hate her..if she starts givin clues..ppl will hate her..I dont agree with her choices or actions..but I still support Liz 100 percent..I will be patient..and know that she will be redeemed like every other character on the show..She's wrong right now..but eventually she'll be right again..but even when she's right..some ppl will still hate her..some characters u love..some u hate..some you just love to hate..I love Liz..and i'll celebrate when the secret is out..

yep!, me too! I'm with you all the way!!

Bump to that! I too feel bad for Lucky, and now that Lulu is lying to him it is really going to break his heart when he finds out

#48   2007/03/25 09:24AM
    JASONandLIZf...

i really hate that poor lucky is being made of fool of. i hate what lucky did to elizabeth. but i still dont think its right that he is looking like a fool. when he is trying to do whats right finally.
    i want liz and jason together obviously.. but havign everyone keep this secret from him is mean. especailly liz and lulu. that is gonna break his heart. and to make things worse its probably maxie who tells me the truth.

let the truth come out before anymore time goes by.. more people get hurt. loving liz and jason.

#49   2007/03/25 09:31AM
    toorobbin

Liz has to be the most selfish person on the face of the earth.

Liz thinks that everything needs to be handed to her on a silver plater.

And, to add insult to injury, she marries Lucky in Luke and Laura's home, knowing full well what she did.

Now, Liz is going to break Lucky's heart.

I hope he kicks her out, and finally divorces her, himself this time.

#50   2007/03/25 10:23AM
    soapnoitall

Quote BrianLovesSoaps:
    Quote Epcotmom: I am new here..so please bear with me...

Welcome Epcotmom, I am somewhat new here also, by what you are saying you are a Liason fan. There are two rivaling factor threads on this board. Jasam (Jason/Sam) and Liason(Liz/Jason), all in fun, well maybe. I am a Liason fan. Do not ever go to the Jasam post and say you love Liz/Jason together. I found out the hard way. Just a little piece of advice here. LOL, I love everyone on this site no matter what charcters they pledge alliance too, because we are all soapie heads !! BTW Liason is friendlier LOL I said that to stir up controversy... LOL

That really is true, most of us Liason's have not been bashing their favorite actress although we support our own favorite actress. I do have to say that you will find that IloveJason and Mommymccormick are really nice Jasam fans and are a lot of fun to chat with here. and some others too But please do respect all jasam fans by not posting on their Jasam fans only post here thread. Welcome all new comers the more the merrier no matter who your faves are!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list