List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: HOW DARE LIZ MARRY LUCKY AND WHEN HE TRIES TO KISS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HOW DARE LIZ MARRY LUCKY AND WHEN HE TRIES TO KISS

Started by JASAM.FAN at 2007/03/23 12:58PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/25 07:12PM, Views: 1671, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2007/03/23 08:36PM
    Re: HOW DARE LIZ MARRY LUCKY AND WHEN HE TRIES TO KISS
    LuvingGH

This is just a thought.. But I hope she's not faking the cramps as a way not to consummate her marriage. Ummmmm just a thought

#32   2007/03/23 08:43PM
    madhearts4li...

Quote LuvingGH: This is just a thought.. But I hope she's not faking the cramps as a way not to consummate her marriage. Ummmmm just a thought

LOL..that would be interesting..but I think the cramps will be real..I think they are doing the not consummating thing so it will make it easier for them to get a fast divorce..but i'm just guessing..

#33   2007/03/23 09:28PM
    Liasonforever

Quote madhearts4liason: Maybe they have decided to let Liz start giving Lucky some clues..I for one am glad..they need to stop making Lucky look so stupid..she needs to give him more clues..I'm all for Liason..but I like Lucky too..I'll be glad when the truth comes out so they can all move on to wherever they are going..

yea, no kidding she definitely started clueing him in, in the wedding with that 5 min. stop and stare at Jason..but Lucky quite didn't catch on there..lol. Then like 2 minutes after everyone leaves Lucky goes to kiss her and she starts to turn her head the other way..do you think he is starting to catch on now?!?..lol I think it is really starting to happen now..but, d@mn Liz, I didn't think this soon!

#34   2007/03/23 09:30PM
    Liasonforever

Quote madhearts4liason: Spoilerish..Yeah thank GOD they wont be able to consummate their marriage..The way I see it right now..Liz is in a lose/lose situation..she's going to be danged either way..if she keeps up the farce..ppl will hate her..if she starts givin clues..ppl will hate her..I dont agree with her choices or actions..but I still support Liz 100 percent..I will be patient..and know that she will be redeemed like every other character on the show..She's wrong right now..but eventually she'll be right again..but even when she's right..some ppl will still hate her..some characters u love..some u hate..some you just love to hate..I love Liz..and i'll celebrate when the secret is out..

yep!, me too! I'm with you all the way!!

#35   2007/03/23 09:32PM
    Liasonforever

Quote mommymccormick:
    Quote JASONandLIZforever: i think with the rumors and spoilers and the preview of Mondays episode. there is something wrong. her spotting.

i also think she isn't ready to be with him. seeing your husband with another man is hard to get over..knowing is one thing but to straight out see maxie and lucky together is a whole nother ballgame.

besides i think she is too googly eyed over jason. they both cant keep they're eyes off of one another

Hey guys, That's the same thing I think, didn't anyone notice how just as the last person left the house and she turned around to the side and grabbed her belly...and then when she sat down by Lucky she was holding it again ( and by the way I'm glad they had that belly really sticking out there today.. .lol. ..if u remember the belly pillow discussion we had last week...lol) and then right as Lucky tried to kiss her she turned away...I think it was because she was having some cramps and was worried about the baby....now Monday she'll tell Lucky about the cramping and she'll probably be spotting some blood too and that's when Dr. Lee will tell her she can't have sex so the marriage won't be consummated....That's what I think anyway!!!

Hmm..that's a good point! I wonder if that's what really is going on..can't wait to see what happens on Monday!

#36   2007/03/24 04:05AM
    LovingLucky

I don't think there are many Lucky fans, but those who are will probably agree with this. The writers are making him look clueless about Liz and Jason, when normally he isnt like that. I hope once this is over, they make him stronger and smarter looking because what they are making him do look like right now is making me sick.

#37   2007/03/24 07:16AM
    mommymccormick

Quote LovingLucky: I don't think there are many Lucky fans, but those who are will probably agree with this. The writers are making him look clueless about Liz and Jason, when normally he isnt like that. I hope once this is over, they make him stronger and smarter looking because what they are making him do look like right now is making me sick.

I know, I love Lucky but they are making him look like a dufus!!!

#38   2007/03/24 08:03AM
    ReignOfTerror

Maybe the constipated look on everyones face at the wedding was more like, "PLEASE PLEASE just tell him already so I can go to the bathroom!" LOL

#39   2007/03/24 10:32AM
    candy_baby

Like how everyone thinks she backs away from the kiss due to cramping. lol

#40   2007/03/24 01:22PM
    GHFANFORLIFE

Quote LovingLucky: I don't think there are many Lucky fans, but those who are will probably agree with this. The writers are making him look clueless about Liz and Jason, when normally he isnt like that. I hope once this is over, they make him stronger and smarter looking because what they are making him do look like right now is making me sick.

Love Lucky!!!!!! Lucky has always been suspicious of Liz and Jason's friendship, how many times in the past has he told her to stay away from Jason...He's always been somewhat jealous of him...so yes I would expect him to be more aware of what is transpiring between the two of them too......I don't like the fact that they're portraying a detective who couldn't find a clue if you smacked him with it......Just want the truth out and Lucky to be able to move on with someone else.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list