List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: HOW DARE LIZ MARRY LUCKY AND WHEN HE TRIES TO KISS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HOW DARE LIZ MARRY LUCKY AND WHEN HE TRIES TO KISS

Started by JASAM.FAN at 2007/03/23 12:58PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/25 07:12PM, Views: 1818, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2007/03/23 04:10PM
    Re: HOW DARE LIZ MARRY LUCKY AND WHEN HE TRIES TO KISS
    JA-SAM

That is exactly what is going to happen. Why do they drag this stuff out so long. They make it out to seem that it is something that it isnt. Get it over with why don't you?

#22   2007/03/23 04:16PM
    miss opinion...

Quote JASAM.FAN: HER SHE BACKS AWAY.WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WOMAN THINKING?
    THEY ARE MARRIED SO RESPECT YOUR VOWS YOU JUST TOOK.
    IT WILL NOT BE LONG BEFORE LUCKY GETS SUSPICIOUS OF LIZ
    It won't be long before Lucky gets suspicious of Liz ? I think that it's past time . Lucky needs to pull his head out and start paying attention to what is so obviously going on around him .

#23   2007/03/23 04:25PM
    JA-SAM

I just cant see how she can stand there and say all those things about loving you, our life together and our family, then look at Jason like some wounded animal. Lucky gave her the opportunity to back out because he had told her he would back off from her and then she turns around and tells him she will marry him, while all the time wanting Jason. I always liked Liz, but the writers have made her into someone entirely different from who she was. Why do they change the characters around so much. This is something that Carley would do.

#24   2007/03/23 04:28PM
    LovingLucky

Quote JA-SAM: I just cant see how she can stand there and say all those things about loving you, our life together and our family, then look at Jason like some wounded animal. Lucky gave her the opportunity to back out because he had told her he would back off from her and then she turns around and tells him she will marry him, while all the time wanting Jason. I always liked Liz, but the writers have made her into someone entirely different from who she was. Why do they change the characters around so much. This is something that Carley would do.

Ok, I love Liz and all, but she is making some sacrifice that she no longer needs to make. Lucky set her free. He did the only thing he could to make her happy, and now she is marrying him. I think if she agreed to marry him after letting go, she cant make googly eyes at Jason. I am so tired of this s/l that I want to scream!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/23 04:28PM
    #25   2007/03/23 04:29PM
    I-Heart-Liason

Every character gets their time to be broken down by the writers. Liz is getting hers now, she will be redeemed.

In a couple of months all of this will be a memory and we will be on to bigger better (I pray that they get better) story lines.

#26   2007/03/23 04:35PM
    LovingLucky

Quote I-Heart-Liason: Every character gets their time to be broken down by the writers. Liz is getting hers now, she will be redeemed.

In a couple of months all of this will be a memory and we will be on to bigger better (I pray that they get better) story lines.

I agree! I want something fresh and new. Old characters to come back, and comepletly new s/l's.Everyone is getting tired, and even some of the arguements between JASAM and LIASON are dying.

#27   2007/03/23 06:22PM
    kaydimonds

Quote JASAM.FAN:
    Quote LovingLucky: I know! Poor Lucky

Seriously weather you are a Liason or Jasam fan,poor Lucky what Liz is doing to him is far worse then what he put her through he has opoligized 100 times already and regrets everything she just married this man exchanged vows and already acting funny towards him,she upsets me

I I agree with you she is just wrong for stringing Lucky along like this .....

#28   2007/03/23 08:18PM
    miss opinion...

I saw today's episode again on soapnet . I think Liz pulled away because something may be wrong with the baby , but I'm not 100% sure .

#29   2007/03/23 08:28PM
    JASONandLIZf...

i hate how they are portraying lucky as an idot. the man is hot gorgious and he is a detective. i am angry with lucky over the maxie thing but i still love him. i just cant believe he is standing there facing the isle and not see liz stop dead in her tracks to see jason and they give each other longing looks. and him be so oblivious to it. if carly can see it, lulu can see it.. what about lucky. he was standing up by lulu watching her come down that isle. i just hate how they are making him stupid right now. it bugs me.. i loved mr vaughn since charmed.

#30   2007/03/23 08:29PM
    JASONandLIZf...

Quote miss opinionated: I saw today's episode again on soapnet . I think Liz pulled away because something may be wrong with the baby , but I'm not 100% sure .

i think she is spotting per the rumors and spoilers.. but who knows.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list